/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Muslim Sister

joanwooduk
03-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Asalaam alaikum to my Brothers and Sisters! I live in Gloucestershire Uk, and took my Shahadah 6 days ago Alhamdulilah. So happy, and my life finally has meaning!
There are not many Sisters in my home town (I travelled to Bristol to take my Shahadah). Would really like to make connections with Brothers and Sisters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
03-16-2017, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum and the deen.

I spent 5 years in Gloucestershire ... the Cotswolds .. nice ..

Share with us (if you'd like) your journey into islam. Please start a new thread for that :shade:

Wishing you a great stay!

:peace:

sister herb
03-16-2017, 11:28 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum and , the most important, welcome to Islam! May Allah always be with you and bless your journey.

Here are many members from UK, so maybe some live also near of you.

Supernova
03-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Asalaamualaukum
Welcome to islam.
I know Bristol has a muslim community with a masjids and even a Islamic School - maybe that's a starting point.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
03-16-2017, 08:13 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Alhamdulillah, welcome to the forum and most importantly to Islam sis, so happy for you!

Here you will find many wonderful brothers and sisters to connect with, this forum is like a community of its own. :)

I'm from the UK as well, many members here are, although I'm a little further west from you - the Midlands.

Scottish Celt
03-16-2017, 09:08 PM
:Emoji43:

Finding MEMO
03-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Sister (Ukhti)

Congratulations & welcome to the forum.

MashAllah soo excited for you.

Please feel free to ask anything that crosses your mind.

In Shaa Allah everyone here is very supportive.

Mrciful_Servant
03-20-2017, 02:35 AM
Wasalam ....great to here that..
...may Allah guide you and us to righteousness...I m so happy [emoji4] for you dear sister ....
....stay blessed ...

Mrciful_Servant
03-20-2017, 02:36 AM
Watch lectures about it ..YouTube......Islam learn the basics ....pillars and obligatory knowledge and Sunna ....and everything slowly....

Simple_Person
03-20-2017, 06:03 AM
wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullah,

Welcome sister.

Just reading your post I could almost feel your joy :D.

Enjoy your stay because there is a lot of knowledge we all are benefitting from.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.