/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So confused as what to do :(

Nk01
03-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Salaam, I pray whoever reads this is in good health.

From my previous forums, you may of read what situation we are in- my brother was married to his cousin ( mother's niece) marriage didn't work. My brother has claimed he has divorced her multiple times and has no intention for going back to her. My mother's niece is from Pakistan, My mother is 'supposedly' told by her and her parents that there have accepted the divorce and there is no hard feelings just get their daughter a stay and my brother is free to marry whomever.

My mother has moved her niece out the house to a rented room as her niece and sister's demand. My mother is now working as she needs to fulfill her niece expenditure- her rent etc. My mother's niece has started a job where they only call her in when they are short staffed, she's struggling to find a job.

It's tormenting to see my mother have to go through this route to support her niece as my father and the three daughters have refused to acknowledge the fact this girl should get a stay and that is for another three years.

The problem we have now is that even though my mother's niece has moved out, she causes unnecessary stress for my mother. She emotionally blackmails my mother and makes her feel guilty for her actions. my mother is falling in depression because of her! When we're sitting as a family, she will phone my mother and be crying how 'her mother in pakistan isn't picking up her calls and how she doesn't care about her.' We have repeatedly told our mother not to feel guilty of my brother and her niece marriage breaking but still feels as if she's done that girl injustice. Where the girl herself caused the situation which she is in now.

My brother had moved out, but my mother has pleaded him to come back home. The other day I heard my mother speaking to her sister from pakistan and my mother is talking about getting her niece married again. The girls mother is taunting my mother and saying 'no, my daughter is only destined for your son. They will get better, I'm reading everyday.' She even said once my brother moves in, move their daughter back in the house!

Again, there are continuous arguments and resentments when we quarrel on this subject as my mother doesn't listen. She keeps pushing her children and husband away when she listens to her niece and her sister.

We have lovely neighbours Alhumduli'lah who have known us over 20 years, they have spoken to her to go back but she refuses and she makes excuses as she's here to 'make the marriage work and she's having sabr (patience)' When they tell her this is no sabr and no marriage, she says 'she wants a better future and is doing this course and that course. She has no intention to go back regardless.

Everyone is worried for my mother's health, even to the extent we have told the girl if something happens to my mum she's responsible. Still the girl is sitting here with no care of the world but her 'uk citizen.'

The girl is purely OBSESSED with my brother where she has made a fake Facebook accounts and has added my brother's friends. She still contacts the family my brother wants to marry into and makes it difficult for the girl.

When my brother gets angry and brings the matter to my mother, she defends her by saying 'she cares for you'. We're unable to snap our mother into reality and make her realise what she doing. She has said alot of horrible stuff even if it's in anger to us as her children. We have ignored it as she's our mother. But now it's becoming unbearable.

My father has taken a seat back and has told my mother to do what she likes and tomorrow she has no one but herself to blame when she has lost her family. I have many times wanted to call pakistan and speak to my mum's sister but My father has strictly told us not to as they are sort of people who would lie and complicate the matter further and my mother would never forgive us. We all know that my mother's niece is a liar, to the extent where she has ruined even the sisters relationship, but still my mother acknowledges here.

Seriously do not what to do. My mother holds my brothers feet and begs him to get her niece a stay, she cries so much that it hurts to see her in this condition. My mother goes extreme miles for her niece, it's upsetting why she can't see the girls true colours what the WHOLE WORLD can see. Everyone we know have said to my mum, 'it's your niece that's wrong' but my mother denies it and will never speak to them again. My mother lost alot of her friends because of this girl.

We brought imans in the house and they have said to my mum and infront of the niece to sent the girl back. But my mother is fighting for her. Just do not know what to do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'abd al-hakeem
03-17-2017, 01:53 AM
As-salaamu aleykum wa Rahmat Allahi wa Baraakatuhu

May Allah swt grant solutions and ease to the difficulties faced by all involved in this hardship. May Allah swt grant knowledge, clarity, peace to, and make humble, all those involved.

May Allah swt grant guidance to all those involved and may HE open doors for all involved to walk a path that is pleasing to HIM, and grant ease and steadfastness to deen al-islam and the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad sullallahu aleihu wa sallam.

Ameen ya Rabb il-alameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.