/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Simple Islamic community

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:23 AM
I wish that we can make an Islamic community where we have to take only the ones who are the righteous ones ...and who believes in Allah and follow the Quran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:28 AM
I want to learn programming with the help of Allah and become rich inshallah ....and one I become one I will buy a huge place or island [emoji267]...only let the righteous people to stay in there ..for free and make houses of sand for themselves and i do. make one for myself ...so that my youth won't have to see such people who are saying they are Muslim but verily that are kafir and nothing else ...may Allah help me and all other Muslims achieve their goals ...and aims of this dunya and the akhira

Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:29 AM
[emoji7] Inshallah

Simple_Person
03-08-2017, 11:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrciful_Servant
I wish that we can make an Islamic community where we have to take only the ones who are the righteous ones ...and who believes in Allah and follow the Quran
Well this discussion i already have had in another topic. The problem is the ones that do not want Islam to flourish they will want to break up this community where ever it may be. Sometimes i listen to sheikh Imran Hossein (for the people who do not like him i take what is beneficial and reject what i do not agree with him) and he says that like minded Muslims should go to small villages and try to adapt as much Islamic values as possible. Like currency and other kind of Islamic practices.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mrciful_Servant
03-08-2017, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Well this discussion i already have had in another topic. The problem is the ones that do not want Islam to flourish they will want to break up this community where ever it may be. Sometimes i listen to sheikh Imran Hossein (for the people who do not like him i take what is beneficial and reject what i do not agree with him) and he says that like minded Muslims should go to small villages and try to adapt as much Islamic values as possible. Like currency and other kind of Islamic practices.
Aha ..[emoji5]I agree brother ....I wish to have such a life ...
Btw I love living in a small village where houses are made of sand and there are no big building I hate that life ...I hate building and everything else ....I love simplicity I live to eat on the ground rather than on the table and love to wear my simple clothes rather than wearing pants etc ...I hate a fancy life...one should have money but that does not mean that now you can not have a simple life but with money you can help the poor and have a simple and beautiful life....

Simple_Person
03-08-2017, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrciful_Servant
Aha ..[emoji5]I agree brother ....I wish to have such a life ...
Btw I love living in a small village where houses are made of sand and there are no big building I hate that life ...I hate building and everything else ....I love simplicity I live to eat on the ground rather than on the table and love to wear my simple clothes rather than wearing pants etc ...I hate a fancy life...one should have money but that does not mean that now you can not have a simple life but with money you can help the poor and have a simple and beautiful life....
In the past i did not know much about buildings. Now i have come to know that those houses made of mud are the BEST houses.

- They are warmer in the winter
- They are colder in the summer
- When an earthquake might happen you will not die if it might cave in. Rather at least get injured.
- Because you build them yourself ..no rent. No rent means only thing you have to keep your mind busy with is farming.

Village life indeed is the best life, but people have become too greedy. The ONLY thing i might miss in a village life is not having internet (simplicity to seek out knowledge). About electricity..just a water turbine to generate electricity through out the whole year.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.