/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why are we allowed to do what would be haram in the case of a necessity when

Blueflame
03-17-2017, 03:52 PM
Quran says this:

"And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out
And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent." (Quran translation)

??

Also, when the hairdresser of fir'awns daughter saw her children boiled in oil would she have been allowed to make words of shirk to stop the children from being burnt?
And is what she did better than saying words of shirk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
03-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Okay when it's talking about the whole in case of neccisity if you have to eat a pig for example to avoid dying then you can do so but if it's like a major sin like if a rapist says Ima kill you if you'd don't have sex with me then you can't but minor sins are okay to do in a case of neccisty to survivor but major sins arnt and obviously shirk is the worst major sin so that's why

M.I.A.
03-19-2017, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blueflame
Quran says this:

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent." (Quran translation)

??

Also, when the hairdresser of fir'awns daughter saw her children boiled in oil would she have been allowed to make words of shirk to stop the children from being burnt?
And is what she did better than saying words of shirk
...well i have to ask.

have you ever been in a position where it was absolutely necessary to do..what is haram?

Blueflame
03-19-2017, 01:26 PM
@M.I.A.

Well for example in the west you can't really get a job without freemixing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
03-19-2017, 02:31 PM
lol i see...

seems like you could probably follow your own train of thought.

i cant really help you, i have a long c.v. but my money is very hard to get to.

...money is the easiest test.

honestly i swear only by allah swt..

i struggled so badly that when people give me money i feel i must have done something wrong.

but if its easy for you then go ahead..

if you can keep hold of your iman, your integrity and be content in the things you take part in.. why not.

..either that or sell your soul to the devil.

im kidding.

allah swt loves those that sell themselves.

there are two sides to the coin.

not one to give you advice on money.

...hopefully yours will have nice things written on it.

wrt free mixing..

worked with many muslim females.. coworkers and managers..

its ok for me though because i am socially awkward.

allah swt also says not to covet your own soul..

so disregard the above.. and make your own choices.

Bobbyflay23
03-19-2017, 02:33 PM
Also what I said about the whole minor sin thing actually you shouldn't quote me on that it's just the most understable answer to me I'm not a scholar or anything

AbdurRahman.
03-19-2017, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blueflame
Quran says this:

??
i got an excellent meaning of that verse! :)

a few of my mates went to give blood in the local hospital; they weren't expecting anything back but just thankyou's i suppose, but at the end of it a doctor gave them 50 pounds each!!!! :)

they came back to the mosque picked me up and we went for a good nosh up in the local kebabish! :happy: and they were mentioning this verse, saying, you never know from where ALlah will give you your rizk! :Emoji48:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.