/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will the world change with this?

Simple_Person
03-20-2017, 03:52 PM
David rockefeller has died.

https://www.rt.com/usa/381433-banker...kefeller-dies/

A few years ago Ariel Sharon died, just last year Shimon Peres died.

Who is left to my knowledge that might give also more movement in the world of politics and power?

- George Soros
- Henry kissinger
..I have at the moment a black out..are there more people that if they die the world would shift with politics and power?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
03-21-2017, 01:39 AM
Nothing will change

AbdurRahman.
03-21-2017, 02:16 AM
it's not individuals that shape political path ... but a political/ideological system, thus nuffings changing im afraid! :Emoji29:

Simple_Person
03-21-2017, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
it's not individuals that shape political path ... but a political/ideological system, thus nuffings changing im afraid! :Emoji29:
I know and acknowledge but often the expertise of certain individuals prevents certain other changes. So because of their expertise choice X is rather take instead of choice Y and thus political change shift to adapting to the choice that was taken. As these fossils so to say as they have been at the center of the modern political and financial changes and that fueled the corruption around the world. They had and I still believe have a lot of influence till their death as they not longer can be consulted about matters.

To give you an another example. We know that religious knowledge will be taken away in the end times by the death of Muslim scholars. This being the same with these people that have been the ones inventing many corrupt systems that we are dealing with. They might have written books and instructions about many aspects but much still dies with them.

So if the certain experience in making certain choices dies with them what will be the shift of powers?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-21-2017, 07:26 AM
When old fossils die, new ones born. They will inherit money and power from old, died fossils. New fossils learn from old ones and as the methods of old fossils have proved to be effective to keep the money and power, methods of new fossils will be similar and you can´t find any change.

How to rule? Read Machiavelli - all old and new fossils have read same and use its methods when control the property and rule the world. The Prince (published 1513) is the perfect guide for ruling - both at his time and now).

Grandad
03-21-2017, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
When old fossils die, new ones born. They will inherit money and power from old, died fossils. New fossils learn from old ones and as the methods of old fossils have proved to be effective to keep the money and power, methods of new fossils will be similar and you can´t find any change.

How to rule? Read Machiavelli - all old and new fossils have read same and use its methods when control the property and rule the world. The Prince (published 1513) is the perfect guide for ruling - both at his time and now).
All this talk of old fossils and death is making me ill! :o

sister herb
03-21-2017, 08:41 AM
Sorry. :embarrass

Grandad
03-21-2017, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Sorry. :embarrass
I was joking......should have put this: ;D. Old fossil moment :facepalm:

Scimitar
03-22-2017, 01:10 PM

When the currency of a nation falls, that nation also falls.

Allahu Alam

Scimi

azc
03-22-2017, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
David rockefeller has died.

https://www.rt.com/usa/381433-banker...kefeller-dies/

A few years ago Ariel Sharon died, just last year Shimon Peres died.

Who is left to my knowledge that might give also more movement in the world of politics and power?

- George Soros
- Henry kissinger
..I have at the moment a black out..are there more people that if they die the world would shift with politics and power?
Men die, others replace them

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.