/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dying single

Bobbyflay23
03-21-2017, 12:35 AM
I can't find a thing on the internet about what happens to Muslims that die single or say if they married and then got divorced

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Why would anything happen?? If you die single, you die single. We're all accountable for our own actions on the day of judgement, and there's nothing that implies we have to be married or our spouses have to be alive. Marriage is a sunnah, not an obligation.

Butterfly
03-21-2017, 11:17 AM
We came alone, we'll go alone.

Bobbyflay23
03-21-2017, 04:35 PM
Nah I mean what would happen in paradise to say those who died before marriage?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-21-2017, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
I can't find a thing on the internet about what happens to Muslims that die single or say if they married and then got divorced
Well,

considering we all go into the grave alone, don't we all die single?

Scimi

sister herb
03-21-2017, 05:00 PM
It is said that in Jannah we´ll get what ever we want. In some of threads in this forum members may wish ability to fly or a pet dragon. I don´t think that having a wife would to be any more odd wish.

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “…there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834)

https://islamqa.info/en/96598

strivingobserver98
03-21-2017, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Well,

considering we all go into the grave alone, don't we all die single?

Scimi
If married, then reunite in Jannah, forever bliss :ia: :statisfie

azc
03-22-2017, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Why do you want to die as unmarried?

Don't worry insha Allah you will meet your spouse in jannah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.