/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Something you may want to know

Reminder
03-21-2017, 02:38 AM
I used to clean public washrooms.

You might think that is disgusting, sure, whatever, but it isn't the point.

The point is, you would not believe how many men do not wash their hands after using the washroom.

"#1 or #2", I see countless examples of both where they walk straight out.

This got me thinking... cashiers touch every item that men buy for hours. Shopping cart handles likely do not get cleaned. The possibilities are endless.

I GUARANTEE YOU there is tons of that bacteria on your hands.

P.S. From experience, my estimate is 50% do not wash their hands. If they see you doing so, they will sometimes wash or just rinse them with water quickly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
s.ali123
03-21-2017, 03:05 AM
Yes I noticed some people doing that in public toilets ;D Come to some developing countries in south asia and you will notice people even doing #1 on walls, side walks or under tree. They definitely don't wash anything! :hmm:

Simple_Person
03-21-2017, 06:47 AM
2 things, I have more respect for the person that cleans public washrooms for a living than a banker. Because a person cleaning washrooms is more humble in my eyes and does earn for sure a honest living.

So no I have only respect for such jobs.

Second thing here in the west I got about 10 years back mysophobia (fear of bacteria) how?..exactly how you described people doing #1 & #2 and not washing their hands. Alhamdullilah I have lost that phobia but I am of opinion that people in the past even 100 years back were cleaner than majority of the people especially in the west. I love it hoe we here in the west don't have to shake hands with people anymore just a "hi" or "hello" and that is enough. With Muslims we do shake hands but we don't have that bad habit of not washing hands.

Just read the other day a Hadith about doing wudu before and after eating gives more blessing. It has wisdom in it.

Kiro
03-23-2017, 12:13 AM
Yeah. Cleaningnessis important. I read you should watch your hands in soap for 20 seconds

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Butterfly
03-23-2017, 02:58 AM
Thanks for the reminder. It's utterly disgusting! It's a good idea to carry around hand sanitizer or even sanitizing wipes. Some stores place them at the entrance to wipe cart handles. Whenever I see them I make use of them.

And it's disgusting that we carry those germs in our purses and wallets. Eeeewwwww!!!

AbdurRahman.
03-23-2017, 07:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder

This got me thinking... cashiers touch every item that men buy for hours. Shopping cart handles likely do not get cleaned. The possibilities are endless.

I GUARANTEE YOU there is tons of that bacteria on your hands.
yes your probably right but be careful br as this sort of thinking can turn people into obsessive 'ocd's, where they end up washing their hands every time they touch something

we have to remember to not to be hampered by doubts and rely on ALlah!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!