/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Lecture - The Most Beloved People To Allah

Sakina'141
03-22-2017, 10:08 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Thought this was an inspiring and beautiful lecture that I wanted to share with those who are going through hardship and struggles in whichever way in life.

May Allah swt make us all among his most beloved people, Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sakina'141
03-22-2017, 10:36 PM
SubhanAllah...another beautiful lecture :cry:

Much needed reminder for all of us, very powerful lecture.

Sakina'141
03-23-2017, 11:04 PM

All time favourite lectures! :love:

Sakina'141
04-01-2017, 08:19 PM

This is a beautiful talk by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sakina'141
05-15-2017, 07:10 PM
Another beautiful talk..MashaAllah.

May Allah grant Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan and his family jannatul firdos, Ameen.

Sakina'141
06-04-2017, 02:26 AM

Important reminder...Signs of an accepted Ramadan:

May Allah accept our worship and grant us true sincerity and change/improvement during this blessed month, Ameen.

Sakina'141
10-13-2017, 10:14 PM

MashaAllah Amazing lecture of deep meaning of Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem...so much wisdom and love in those words.
Enjoy this beautiful talk and remeber it forever inshaAllah:

- - - Updated - - -

This another beautiful talk on Gratitude...such an important charasteristic in life.

May Allah swt make us all amongst those who are Truly Grateful to Allah swt and his beautiful creatures, Ameen.

Sakina'141
11-05-2017, 01:35 AM

:love: these Nasheeds:

:love: :saws:

RisingLight
11-05-2017, 01:47 AM
JazakhAllah Khair :) . Nouman and Mufti Menk are awesome.Going to check them later.Thanks for sharing

Sakina'141
04-11-2018, 11:29 PM

:love: these lectures :cry::cry:...feel so speechless...we think we go through so much suffering and hardship in our lives but it feels like nothing compared to what the Prophets (may peace, blessings and mercy be upon them all) went through throughout their lives...and they were so perfect. May Allah swt grant us ease and resolve with all our pain, suffering and hardships, Ameen.

:cry::cry:

Reminds me of this quote below but I don't think it (the quote) is related to the Prophets (peace be upon them) at all as they've been created as Diamonds with the perfect form, nature and character...that's how they were made (like the genetic makeup). Yet they went through so much hardships and difficulties compared to all of us sinful souls on the planet who needs the much needed Purification from all the sins but instead of striving for perfection of soul and purification, everyone is striving to live a life of forgetfulness of God for some materialistic worldly perfection selling our souls to the devil in exchage. The world is full of temptations.

Success and happiness for many is the living the Perfect life with perfect family in perfect circumtances with the perfect education, background with the perfect job, wealth with perfect house with perfect car, perfect face, body, health etc etc...unhappiness is what you feel when one thing or other goes pear shaped in your life and you compare yourself to all those who are granted the "Perfect something or everything". It is indeed sad to see many peoples happiness being directly proportional to materialism, superficiality, pride and boastfulness of me,myself and I. Life should be more than that.

lifestyle
04-14-2018, 04:30 AM
Reminded me of this Khutbah:

Sakina'141
04-23-2018, 09:35 PM

:love: :love: These :love:...it must be so much more beautiful if one knows Arabic, May Allah swt help us learn Arabic, Ameen. But for now the translations are beautiful enough. May Allah swt greatly reward all those who created these videos, Aameen.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.