/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam, A Brief Introduction

HindTheRevert
03-23-2017, 08:09 PM
Salam Alaikum brothers and sisters,

Thank you for admittance to this forum. I recently joined in hopes of speaking to like minded people whom are willing to exchange knowledge or discuss issues in the light of Islam. I have already been welcomed in a pleasant manner which is nice. As the nickname states, I was introduced to Islam at a young age growing up in the Middle East however only recently acquired interest to build my deen and extend my knowledge of Islam.I currently live in Norway, and I am looking forward to read some of the threads and post questions that i Hope to get feedback on from individuals like yourselves. Hopefully You and I can benefit each other inshallah or simply make friends :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-23-2017, 08:36 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister and greetings from your neighbor country, Finland.

greenhill
03-23-2017, 10:22 PM
I am almost certain you will meet some like minded people here..

May your journey into discovery be a very fruitful one. There are plenty of threads here that will help it along... Happy browsing!

:peace:

Mrciful_Servant
03-24-2017, 01:59 AM
Walaikum ....welcome to the forum sister ....[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HindTheRevert
03-24-2017, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum sister and greetings from your neighbor country, Finland.
Thank you, that´s very kind. Hope the weather is kind at your end!

HindTheRevert
03-24-2017, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I am almost certain you will meet some like minded people here..

May your journey into discovery be a very fruitful one. There are plenty of threads here that will help it along... Happy browsing!

:peace:
Thanks for sharing the positive outlook :-) Yes, I´ll need to do a bit of browsing.

HindTheRevert
03-24-2017, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mrciful_Servant
Walaikum ....welcome to the forum sister ....[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Appreciate it :-)))

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.