/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who are ForeRunners ?From Surah Waqiyah'

SoldierAmatUllah
03-23-2017, 09:47 PM
In The Name of ALLAH,

This is brief understanding from Tafsir Ibn Katheer Rh on As Sabiqoon As Sabiqoon-Oolaikal”Muqarraboon” -with additional comments:

First view :

1.It’s the people from the other Prophets nations that are more in number than our Ummah.So,more from those people & few from our Ummah -That means Sahabas & early 3 generation’s. Because they were the best

“sullatum minal Awwwaleen ,Wa Qaleelum minal akhireen”
“Many from before & few from end times”

We know our Ummah is the last & in the end -1400 years to more few hundred years & Qiyamah is near.So,This is one view.

Second:

It refers to people like Aasiya,Maryam bin Imran,our Sahabas & early 3 generations amongst many of closest slaves to ALLAH in Highest ranks of JAnnah &few from the end times generations .Today we are a big Ummah but those who gets closer to ALLAH Ta’ala & do righteous deeds ,based on knowledge ,suffer trials of severity ,will be amongst JAnnahtul FIrdaws ,Aameen

Similar actions like Sahabas & people like Aasiya & Maryam Bint Imran are ,closest to ALLAH, love for ALLAH ,righteous deeds &then sufferings ,some to prisons & some trials upon trials ,striving for Deen despite hardships falling in them in different ways one upon another esp in end times etc So I believe such are Muqarraboon, closest to ALLAH, that includes martyrs of high rankings &women who strive for Deen,with love for ALLAH & suffer hardships of greatest sorts.

The hadeeth tells us :” The greatest reward comes with greatest Trial”

“When ALLAH loves a people, He tests them “

There’s so much similarity between Sahabas & some people of end times ,some have gone to battlefields& others in prisons facing tortures for Deen &others loving ALLAH,working for Deen,growing in guidance &hardships falling on them ……I believe that Scholars of Aqeedah Tawheed &Jihad who speaks the truth &face tortures by Pharoahs of today may be amongst the top people of end times.

The others,I have mentioned their virtues & whoever supercedes others in good deeds &first to do all good,&the actions like the above mentioned actions,Sadaqah ,respecting Signs of Islam &mannerism ,noble qualities etc …..Leads to higher ranks with Qur’an Tilawah as much as easy because of some people’s hardships &Jihad in end times &ALLAH did not reveal Qur’an that we are overburdened(Surah Taha)& other nawafils.

Third view :

The whole Ummah is in FIrdaws.

This view is contradictory to many Aayat& Ahadeeth &from Surah Waqiyah’ itself that there will be group of Sualiheen & Muqarraboon.

The hadeeth speaks about 100 Ranks of JAnnah prepared for Shuhada & the highest one has the best Shuhada who speaks word of truth,against tyrants & are killed ,they will be in Highest JAnnah -Al FIrdaws Al Aala.

And the women who loved ALLAH strongly & did righteous deeds& suffered worst upon worst trials & asked for FIrdaws with yearning for it,they would be in JAnnah ‘s Aala ranks .

This is sum of Ibn Katheer Rh Tafseer & my additional points related to our times.

Wal hamdulillah he Rabbil Aalameen!

May ALLAH Ta’ala please my beloved Bosnian,Moroccon,US,UK&other sisters who I met who I loved Fillah!

AAMEEN

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.