/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tagging members/repping

SoldierAmatUllah
03-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Is there any way to tag members in posts ,rep members ,if its already there then let me know.

BarakAllah hu fik

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
03-24-2017, 01:38 PM
To tag, put @ before their name.

To give rep points you click on the star symbol at the bottom left of that person's post (next to the triangle with the exclamation mark in it.)

Hope it works!

:peace:

sister herb
03-24-2017, 01:54 PM
And you can always "like" them - using Like button on the right corner of the post.

SoldierAmatUllah
03-24-2017, 06:30 PM
@sister herb

I don't find like button nor rep button with reporting post ,what to do?

JazakAllah hu khayra

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
03-24-2017, 06:31 PM
@sister herb

Also is there any notifications bar?I hv become a full member as I was told over25 posts so ,can you please explain!

AabiruSabeel
03-24-2017, 06:41 PM
:sl:

I think you are using the mobile version of the forum. The rep and like buttons are not available in the mobile version at the moment. We plan to add them in the future :ia:.

sister herb
03-24-2017, 06:49 PM
Notifications button you can find when scroll up and look to the right upper corner of the screen. I just sended to you "Like", so there should to be number after the word Notifications.

If you don´t see "Like" button on the bottom right corner of the post (not your post of course, you can´t like your own posts but others post), you better wait answer from moderator or admin. Also, with some browser types it might not work well. Then better try other browser.

As brother greenhill posted: "To give rep points you click on the star symbol at the bottom left of that person's post (next to the triangle with the exclamation mark in it.) "

If it´s not visible to you, wait comment from moderator or admin. There might be some technical problem.

From FAQ: https://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php you can also find information.

Blueflame
03-24-2017, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud
@sister herb

Also is there any notifications bar?I hv become a full member as I was told over25 posts so ,can you please explain!
Rep me [emoji3]

sister herb
03-24-2017, 08:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blueflame
Rep me [emoji3]
Note that this is against the forum rules: "Asking for reps in public" Mods may punish you by it. ( http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules )

Read the rules before start posting may save you from many troubles. Maybe (but just maybe) the mods are merciful if you can prove to them you didn´t know this prohibiton before you posted this request of rep.

:hiding: You better not do it again, not even as a joke.

Blueflame
03-24-2017, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Note that this is against the forum rules: "Asking for reps in public" Mods may punish you by it. ( http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?..._liforum_rules )

Read the rules before start posting may save you from many troubles. Maybe (but just maybe) the mods are merciful if you can prove to them you didn´t know this prohibiton before you posted this request of rep.

:hiding: You better not do it again, not even as a joke.
Hmmm well ok I'll be more careful next time :jz:

Butterfly
03-24-2017, 09:02 PM
There's a thumbs up button on mobile. I think for liking. I tested it on @sister herb punishment post.

...now runs and hidesss!!

SoldierAmatUllah
03-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Sadly,I don't have any of these .

Use chrome & tab

@Blueflame

You same bro at Ummah?

Blueflame
03-25-2017, 03:21 PM
Sadly,I don't have any of these .

Use chrome & tab

@Blueflame

You same bro at Ummah?
Redbirdie?
I knew it but why did they ban you?

And yes I left ummah tho

SoldierAmatUllah
03-25-2017, 03:31 PM
My story in members section was all over& it was with all things related to current issues & they didn't mind deleting it for a month over my insistence too.Finally I asked them again & they did,Alhamdull'ILLAH

So,I wrote a little depressive post in marriage section on my dreams etc & mentioned the bro -Infracted over that.

It was weird & I wondered they had no problems with other stuff but only a
Iil post or whatever was behind scenes.

Why you left?

@Blueflame

SoldierAmatUllah
03-25-2017, 03:34 PM
Alhamdull'ILLAH, I have spotted few other members too from there,so hopefully our stay here will be better,InshaALLAH.

Btw,how you recognised me?

Blueflame
03-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Alhamdull'ILLAH, I have spotted few other members too from there,so hopefully our stay here will be better,InshaALLAH.

Btw,how you recognised me?
Your English is different to others alhamdulillah in a good way so it was easy to notice you

And I was speaking to the mods on one of the threads and one of the responses they gave me was - some threads they allow some they don't in spite of some threads left open being more of a fitnah etc

I wanted a change in environment so I came here and it will in sha Allah be better

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.