/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bank job

henashaikh
03-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Assalam walaikum..I'm currently doing bank clerical job in one of d public sector bank in India.actully I was very much interested in teaching line. Bt due to job security I chose this line..Although im from science background..Last one month I cm to knw dat job in bank is haram n thinking of leaving dis job and do my b ed.teaching course...BT m getting married dis yr. N duration of course is two yrs. I dnt understand wat to do. Pls help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Blueflame
03-24-2017, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by henashaikh
Assalam walaikum..I'm currently doing bank clerical job in one of d public sector bank in India.actully I was very much interested in teaching line. Bt due to job security I chose this line..Although im from science background..Last one month I cm to knw dat job in bank is haram n thinking of leaving dis job and do my b ed.teaching course...BT m getting married dis yr. N duration of course is two yrs. I dnt understand wat to do. Pls help
Make istikhara

*charisma*
03-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Walaikum asalaam,

Why is it a problem to study while married?? If your future spouse is supportive, you will be able to do what you need to do.

Butterfly
03-24-2017, 09:25 PM
Marriage doesn't stop one from getting an education. I encrougae you to learn more and develop skills. Pray to Allah to make the path easy and succesful for you. Plead with Allah that your are leaving something haram and wanting to do something halal.

Best wishes sister

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
03-24-2017, 10:22 PM

:sl:

a stitch in time saves nine is the proverb. i mean 9 refers to plenty of sins by eating haram all your life becomes haram and your ibadah is not accepted. Good you realised and try something else even if the pay is lower, Allah will bless it with barakah. Quality is better than Quantity and it goes the same for halal earnings and that's our experience.

May Allah ease your efforts.

talibilm
03-24-2017, 10:25 PM
If you can choose autocad and perform draft works inshallah you can even earn sitting from your home since there is a LOT of scope in construction in India especially in Bangalore . you may sit else where in India and get in touch with bangalore architects , it may work inshallah.

henashaikh
03-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Actually in my in laws side no women works..N my fiance's shop is close to my work place also..N hs waiting for 4 yrs fr dis marriage.

AbdurRahman.
03-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Actually in my in laws side no women works..N my fiance's shop is close to my work place also..N hs waiting for 4 yrs fr dis marriage.
if you already working in bank thn Mufti Taqi Usmani gives his fatwa

"he is advised by the scholars not to leave his job immediately, rather he should look for a permissible job elsewhere and when he succeeds in obtaining one, he should leave the employment at the bank.

The important point here is that one must exert all possible ways and means in order to a find an alternative job. If one puts in the effort and is willingly ready to accept comparatively reduced benefits, then there is no reason why a suitable job is not found. (See: Contemporary Fatawa by Shaykh Taqi Usmani, P. 280-281). "

M.I.A.
03-26-2017, 12:35 PM
agreed, the world is like stepping stones..

you dont jump from one until you have a place to land.

learnt that the hard way.

AbdurRahman.
03-26-2017, 12:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
agreed, the world is like stepping stones..

you dont jump from one until you have a place to land.

learnt that the hard way.
aah poor you you learnt the hard way! :Emoji29: you should have asked me for the fatwa! :Emoji46:

M.I.A.
03-26-2017, 12:51 PM
lol. yeah.

traded the world for a crooked room.

...at least i think it is.

seriously at the time i thought allah swt would make a way..

but its only for the winners.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.