/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bakery with no cashier

AabiruSabeel
03-24-2017, 10:00 PM
This Bakery in Makkah Al-Mukarramah has no cashiers

Caution: Contains background music. Can be watched on mute.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-24-2017, 11:21 PM
masha'allah lol.

..and for people who cant afford it, its free.

different world.

here people ask me if iv been busy and then ask for half cups..

alhamdulillah.

every penny is accounted for. i wont tell you how much my time was worth.

Butterfly
03-24-2017, 11:58 PM
SubhanAllah.

Once I volunteered for a local event and they had a dessert & snack table. I was surprised to see that no one was listed to volunteer to sit at the table (for cash handling). And you won't believe people actually paid for the food they bought.

There are some genuine people out there. And may Allah provide for those who can't afford it for Allah is limitless in provisions. Ameen.

Butterfly
03-24-2017, 11:59 PM
Thanks for sharing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
03-25-2017, 11:55 AM
Incredible!

When I was a little kid and cars were still not a common mode of transport for the masses, there were roads that lead out of town and inter-connected villages together that will eventually lead you to your final destination. It has all changed now due to the use of motorways to ease the congestion in towns.

Anyway, all those years ago, my mum used to tell me that local farmers used to hang their wares along the roads hanging a tin bucket for customers to deposit the money, like the video, there was no one manning the stall(s). That is long gone now, not because of the highways not bringing traffic there, but long before the highways were built, it wasn't just the fruits and other wares that went missing, the bucket of money too! Real shame...

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.