/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to share some silver platter Ayat that Allah has bestowed upon me

refd
03-26-2017, 10:29 AM
Salam aleikoum,

I apologize if this is not permissible, I don't happen to know many people and I feel like I'm doing something wrong keeping all of these to myself so I'm just looking to share this anyhow.

I'm a moroccan, 24yo and i've had a ton of various undeniable proofs happen in front of my eyes. Notice the "i", this is to make it clear that I in no way ever deserved this and that it's all Rahmat Allah and Fadl Allah. The fact that I only started praying less than 2y ago -Hamdou Allah- when some of these happened many years ago and I was fully aware of them speaks enough for that.

I also apologize if this looks messy, discontinued , not in order and kinda rushed, I'm trying to keep it simple and straight to the point. I sadly forgot many so I will write as much as I can remember.
And I pray God forgives me if I'm saying or doing something wrong or prohibited or depassing my limits.

Bismi Allah aRahmani aRahim, and pbu Muhammed and all Messengers and Prophets,
"(93:10) And proclaim the Grace of your Lord"

When I was around 7yo, in a state of between sleep and awake (you feel yourself sleeping in your bed but you aren't aware), around 3am, I was at ease of mind till imagery of women started appearing in my mind and I felt myself smiling shortly thereafter my mouth opened up and an eerie airlike current started intruding. I wasn't sleeping anymore with my eyes opened up but I also wasn't completely aware, I felt like a balloon being filled with no strength to retaliate. It was then that, at the far back of my mind and with all the strength I could muster I said "Allahu Akbar" then the current instantly gets cut. Subhana Allah

When I was around 13yo, around 3am and during Ramadan, perhaps even during Lailat lQadr as I faintly remember hearing Quran recited aloud out of my room -again, I wasn't praying- I used to sleep with earphones listening to something called Roqiya Shar'ia, a collection of Verses and Sunnah du'aa against devils and the likes as I happened to suffer a lot from waswas -whispers of devils- then my mouth opened up and I felt an eerie overheating airlike current leaving my mouth. When I woke up, I felt cleansed.

Many times -and with many I mean a LOT-, while asleep listening to the Roqiya and in a state between awake and sleep, at a certain Verse or du'aa my mouth would open up and again an airlike overheating aircurrent would leave. Some of these were: "(4:75) Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allâh, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Tâghût (Satan,).[] So fight you against the friends of Shaitân (Satan); Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitân (Satan)." and "In the name of Allah I exorcise you from everything and safeguard you from every evil that may harm you and from the eye of a jealous one. Allah would cure you and I invoke the name of Allah for you. -Sahih Muslim" Again, just a few of a LOT.

I've had many different Ayat happen to me that I find difficulty saying in words because of expression problems but also because there were all kinds of them, and I ask God's forgiveness if I'm depassing my limits : My 'soul' being lifted of my body and cleansed, My 'soul' being reversed, Something would intrude and I'd feel 'revitalised' when I wake up, sometimes I'd be praying while asleep, sometimes exalting Allah, like I said many and various proofs which I never deserved just Rahmat Allah and Fadl Allah and lHamdou Allah for every single one of them.

A while back, when I read the Quran or pray, I'd 'lightly' feel something itchy leaving my ears then afterwards I'd feel like a weight was taken off my mind.

I can 'feel' my soul.

One night in a dream, I saw written -in arabic please deal with my poor translation and I again pray to God I'm not depassing my limits with this- I seek refuge in Allah from the evil of a 'corrupted/messed up (Fasida in Arabic)' soul. which I've been saying a lot because like stated I suffer from waswas and it eases my mind.
It's mindblowing when you think about it, all kind of things are happening in front of my eyes as if I was living in the Hereafter.

When I don't read the Quran or pray for a while, my heart/soul feels heavy and darkened as if there was dirt all over it, needless to say it gradually disappears when I read the Quran or pray or remember Allah or saying what I mentioned right before.

I sometimes feel as if my soul was 'glowing' with purity.

I feel as if I had an 'eye' opened up inside of me (soul?).

Sometimes when I wake up, I'd find myself kissing a small Quran I have next to me.

I once felt ominous that something uneasy was lurking around about to aggress me then I with half conscience said -in Arabic- "I hope God protects me- when my mouth instantly opens up. - This one is between the state of sleep and awake needless to mention it -

Masha Allah! Masha Allah! Masha Allah!

I feel 'enlightened' and trust me, I'm not randomly using the term

how every single word in the Quran makes perfect sense,
how this wordly life is indeed like stated "Rorour",
how every single atom and star has its meaning of existence and that they weren't haphazardly randomly created, how no matter how slow and long your life is and no matter what you accomplish in it that just like how miniscule our lifes, lifespan, knowledge, strength and the planet we're living on are compared to this vast universe and just simple and obvious that fact is, it is simple and obvious that we're about to be judged for every single second and tiny deed,
how every single meal you ate carelessly was a result of various orders from God to bring it to you and wasn't 'random'

that indeed just like stated in the Quran, living without believing in God is like living as livestock -just think about it for one second with a clear mind-
that indeed just like stated in the Quran, some people are haughtily mocking what they don't understand proud of their current miniscule knowledge just like how old tribes were with their respective miniscule knowledge
that indeed just like stated in the Quran, various excuses, lies and cursing will be thrown once you realize that every single tiny miniscule second and event was decreed by our All Mighty God.

This tone makes me seem like I'm disdaining everyone but like stated I'm a guy that had all of this happen to him and wasn't even praying. Worse, I was doing all kinds of disgusting things and Allah gradually cleansed me. It's really insane when you think about it.

That sums it up, thanks for reading and sorry for the lack of professionalism also before I finish, no these weren't dreams and I'm fully fully fully aware of it, nor are they lies and I'm not even going into that. Consider this advice from this guy that only started praying around 2y ago -and AlHamdou Allah that I started-: remember Allah as much as you can, whenever possible and for every small thing, exalt, thank, ask for forgiveness, read the Quran, etc,
live as if Allah is right in front of you every second because that's how it actually is.
live as if Allah is right in front of you every second because that's how it actually is.
Before you know it, you'll find yourself with everything you ever desired before being aware of what you even desire.

"(51:22) So, by the Lord of the heavens and the earth, it (the Day of Recompense) is a reality, as sure as the fact that you (can) speak."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-26-2017, 01:01 PM
i think jinns are probably messing with you br; seek help!

brother please dont feel special about any of this; a jinn maybe trying to instill pride in you and a sense of holiness ....

regard yourself a normal sinner just like anyone else and that these 'weird' occurences are just jinn trouble

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.