/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mass anti-corruption protests in Russia....(possible overthrowal of Putin....?)

Mustafa16
03-26-2017, 08:37 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...ns-government/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
03-26-2017, 10:18 PM
If they get rid of putin there just gonna get a corrupt president again all the big nations leaders are corrupt nothing will change i personally don't care because I'm not getting affected but if I had a button to stop all the killing and corruption I would press it

Mustafa16
03-26-2017, 10:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
If they get rid of putin there just gonna get a corrupt president again all the big nations leaders are corrupt nothing will change i personally don't care because I'm not getting affected but if I had a button to stop all the killing and corruption I would press it
my hope was that putin would be overthrown, and that would encourage the overthrowal of other governments, including in Turkey (where my parents are from), and just like the Arab Spring.

sister herb
03-27-2017, 05:47 AM
Corrupt system produces corrupt leaders. What kind of people, that kind of leader; at the first the main mentality of the nation must change and after that people may hope different kind of leader. If we think about the country like Russia, it may take centuries before the mentality of the people is ready for different kind of leaders than those they have now.

I think it´s same also in many other countries.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 08:22 AM
In Russia i believe the corruption is visible compared to the west and Russian people stand up against that. However i strongly doubt that Putin will be overthrown by that. Following logic, right now the west having sanctions on Russia is also hurting Russian people. I mean if we look at whole Ukraine and Crimean event, from a objective perspective, one can say Russia has every right to do what they have done. So logically speaking Russian people might be behind Putin but demanding to clean up corruption. That is one thing.

IF Putin would gets replaced so to say Russia would get a western puppet for sure that obeys NATO for bigger part. In other words giving away Crimea, which belonged to Russia in the first place..and giving Eastern-Ukraine to Kiev/NATO. This is i think not what is beneficial for Russia as a superpower but also not good for Russian people. As they would become just another puppets of the Zionists through NATO off course. I still think about the end times that Muslims will side with Room. Which i BELIEVE to be the Russians. They are not controlled by the Zionists and you see that by their actions. Which again i always say don't listen what somebody says, look at what somebody does.

Will this benefit Turkey? Or be bad for Turkey? Well off course this would be bad for Turkey because he cannot threat NATO of wanting to side with Russia. Thus wanting NATO countries to help the Turks to fight the Kurds.

So from looking from a logical and rational point of view, whatever Turkey does and whatever the state of the world and Russian position might be, it is bad for Turkey. Right now they are picking up a fight against Europe also with Greece for not handing over of the so called "Gulen"-(fake coup)-supporters. If this all is not a act, we will see next year. As i still have a feeling that this might be a game from NATO to place Turkey as a Trojan-Horse in Russia. However i also think that Russia isn't really seeing the Turks as friends, they are just using them for bosphorus strait and logically speaking one could say to create chaos within NATO. Which is a very good strategy without even having a real fight with bullets.

As far as i have seen is that whatever has happened since the fall of USSR back in 1991, you could say Allah has also planned and Him being on the side of the Russians. From paying off their debts, to yet again becoming a strong superpower that NATO acknowledges and also the Crimean peninsula yet again becoming part of Russia since it was illegitimately given away back in 1954 to even NATO losing in Syria and them shedding this rise of Zionist-communism(with Lennin) to get rid of Orthodox Christianity. Also in the Middle East more countries are reaching out to Russia for building up trade-relations in that sense.

Not to forget BRICS with "New Development Bank" which is a direct rival one could say of the IMF.
http://www.businessinsider.com/the-b...true&r=US&IR=T

So all in all, looking at the actions of Putin and looking what is happening worldwide, i see the Russians wanting to again let Orthodox Christianity rise, Russia not being afraid of the corrupter and also intervene when something like that happens. Their media being anti-west, more people are buying in and dumping mass media. More people are seeing through the lies of the west. What is even more funny is by the west is trying all kind of means to block Russian media although they claim to be a country of freedom of press, freedom of speech etc. However this is a acknowledgement that the more you fight something, the more it confirms that the thing western countries are trying to fight has something of a truth behind it. So for me i have also for last two years or so started to read Sputnik and RT. I have tried to read BBC and CNN etc.. but those guys don't really say something that matters. They are trying to occupy people watching or reading thing that don't matter (as if a elderly woman stuck in a elevator so to say is important to know =_=! ). Also when a article is published no sources, no pictures, videos, quotes, no nothing. Just piece of text as if you are reading somebody's opinion.

aaj
03-27-2017, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
my hope was that putin would be overthrown, and that would encourage the overthrowal of other governments, including in Turkey (where my parents are from), and just like the Arab Spring.
People of Turkey came out to support their president against the coup. Even the opposition parties of politics supported him against the coup. Stop playing the victim and being member of the terrorist gluenist group and you won't have a problem with him.

sister herb
03-27-2017, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
People of Turkey came out to support their president against the coup. Even the opposition parties of politics supported him against the coup. Stop playing the victim and being member of the terrorist gluenist group and you won't have a problem with him.
Become a puppet of Erdogan and close your eyes about his regimes corruption and human right violations, brother Mustafa16 and then you haven´t problems with him.

:ermm:

Scimitar
03-27-2017, 02:25 PM
wishful thinking.

Putin is loved by majority Russians. Only smaller ethnic and tribal groups don't like him and I am guessing these protests were from those groups.

As usual, Washington reports a polarity as is the custom of the hype men of America :D

Scimi

sister herb
03-27-2017, 02:47 PM
Also, Russians are Russians, not similar like majority of the westerners. They have lived so long under the rule of autocrat leaders that they might think it´s just normal. At the first there were tsars, then communist leaders and now they think that Putin feels just one more tsar, nothing abnormal.

Scimitar
03-27-2017, 02:53 PM
Only a small minority of Russian civilians protested,

I don't agree with their arrest, but attempting to paint Putin as "afraid of losing power" over these protests is stupidity. But hey, the newspapers are all vying for you to adopt their particular brand of stupidity, so nothing new here.

Move along folks :D

Scimi

Mustafa16
03-27-2017, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
lol, even if you put a gun to my head and threatened to shoot me if I don't stop being Gulenist (which I would not be surprised if they did in Turkish prisons), I would not stop, just as Muhammad (SAW)'s followers did not stop. and Musa (AS)'s followers did not stop. And the people of Filistine do not stop. And the people of Kashmir do not stop. I will never stop being a Gulenist, and I will not stop until Turkey is a free country living under the rule of law, and the Gulenists are welcome in Turkey again, and Erdogan is crushed and destroyed, and the people of Turkey apologize to Gulenists for all they have done to them, and all allies of Erdogan are crushed and destroyed. I eagerly await the Perincek grubu (Perincek group) coup.

Scimitar
03-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Gulenism is not Islam my brother.

It's a corruption of ideals parading around as a system of freedom which it most certainly isn't. If the Gulenists were so great, how come they are having to justify their political placement ???

It's basic stuff like this which goes over the heads of the Turks who buy into this garbage.

My advice is, belong to no group - just understand that you are part of a very struggling Ummah.

Scimi

Mustafa16
03-27-2017, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Gulenism is not Islam my brother.

It's a corruption of ideals parading around as a system of freedom which it most certainly isn't. If the Gulenists were so great, how come they are having to justify their political placement ???

It's basic stuff like this which goes over the heads of the Turks who buy into this garbage.

My advice is, belong to no group - just understand that you are part of a very struggling Ummah.

Scimi
when the majority of Muslims stand with the oppressors (Tayyip Erdogan), i stand with the oppressed...in the words of a man who was once arrested in Turkey for being Gulenist "at least im not on the side of the oppressor"

sister herb
03-27-2017, 05:22 PM
Do we really have to talk about Turkey and gulenists in every thread here? The title of this thread is about Russia and Putin, not Turkey and Erdogan. If you want to talk about Turkey, write it also to your thread titles.

Mustafa16
03-27-2017, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Do we really have to talk about Turkey and gulenists in every thread here? The title of this thread is about Russia and Putin, not Turkey and Erdogan. If you want to talk about Turkey, write it also to your thread titles.
@aaj started it......ill stop, but i think he needs to apologize

Scimitar
03-27-2017, 05:28 PM
when the majority of Muslims stand with the oppressors (Tayyip Erdogan), i stand with the oppressed...in the words of a man who was once arrested in Turkey for being Gulenist "at least im not on the side of the oppressor"
I can stand with the oppressed without calling myself a Gulenist.

Polarity is what divides. And today, you have division in your land and you joining the opposition, is lending your weight to the problem, not the solution.

Scimi

aaj
03-27-2017, 06:05 PM
lol, even if you put a gun to my head and threatened to shoot me if I don't stop being Gulenist (which I would not be surprised if they did in Turkish prisons), I would not stop, just as Muhammad (SAW)'s followers did not stop. and Musa (AS)'s followers did not stop. And the people of Filistine do not stop. And the people of Kashmir do not stop. I will never stop being a Gulenist, and I will not stop until Turkey is a free country living under the rule of law, and the Gulenists are welcome in Turkey again, and Erdogan is crushed and destroyed, and the people of Turkey apologize to Gulenists for all they have done to them, and all allies of Erdogan are crushed and destroyed. I eagerly await the Perincek grubu (Perincek group) coup.
So you are comparing your gulenist with prophets now?
People of Palestine are under occupation by zionist jews
People of Kashmir are under occupation by hindus
People of Turkey voted for and support their leader, who also is a turkish.
People of turkey apologize to the guleinist? seriously?
why would people apologize to terrorists for trying to over throw their government?

may Allah protect Turkey's Muslims against such terrorists and their evil plans

Become a puppet of Erdogan and close your eyes about his regimes corruption and human right violations, brother Mustafa16 and then you haven´t problems with him.

:ermm:

No world leader is saint. Maybe you should spend more time worrying about what your nation's leader has been upto. Although no word leader is a saint, Erdogan would be a saint compared to leaders of the west who have killed millions upon millions of Muslims. Maybe you should worry about that and Stop encouraging him about whining after his terrorist organization failed to overthrow a legitimate government.

@aaj started it......ill stop, but i think he needs to apologize
Who started ranting about turkey ?

"encourage the overthrowal of other governments, including in Turkey"

your gulenist's coup failed and you are now encouraging another overthrow of turkey on here?

There will always be traitors in the ummah but they will never succeed. Stop whining and playing the victim while openly talking about another overthrow of a government. Your terrorists gulenist are the minority, the people of Turkey are the majority and they will come to the street to defend their country again.

Mustafa16
03-27-2017, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I can stand with the oppressed without calling myself a Gulenist.

Polarity is what divides. And today, you have division in your land and you joining the opposition, is lending your weight to the problem, not the solution.

Scimi
so....you're saying I should follow sunni islam without adjectives or movements (but perhaps a madhab), and distance myself from movements, including the Gulen movement? perhaps youre right, but what about marriage? can i still marry a gulenist?

sister herb
03-27-2017, 06:21 PM
Boys calm down there. Let´s go back to the Russia again. It´s a nice country by the way. At least it was then when I visited there. Oops sorry at that time it was the Soviet Union. ;)

Mustafa16
03-27-2017, 06:22 PM
Boys calm down there. Let´s go back to the Russia again. It´s a nice country by the way. At least it was then when I visited there. Oops sorry at that time it was the Soviet Union. ;)
right. it is hard to bring change when all they have ever known is autocracy and corruption. change may be unlikely.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.