/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Possible impeachment of Trump over ties to Russian officials

Mustafa16
03-26-2017, 08:50 PM
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/comm...rats-watt.html

Trump and other officlals are under investigation, and have been quite some time, though i havent noticed it in the world affairs section, -for helping russia interfere in the 2017 american presidential election by hackijng hillary clinton's emails.....donald trump, during the campaign, openly called on russia to hack clinton, and trump officials allegedly met with russian intelligence officials.....
i saw the hearing of FBI directior Comey and Admiral Rogers in current issues class in school

but if trump gets impeached, he could be replaced by the more rational, but nonetheless much more socially conservative and unelectable Mike Pence, his vice president running mate

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
03-26-2017, 10:20 PM
Well even if he cheated to win I don't mind because Hillary had plans to start a nuclear war but said it in a way where nobody would realize what she's saying so he pretty much saved America but not gonna lie he's not very fit to be a political leader

Bobbyflay23
03-26-2017, 10:23 PM
The plan was that she said she was gonna put a no fly zone ( I forgot where) which would end up shooting down planes from country's with nuculer power and they have war capabilities just like America

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.