PDA

View Full Version : Comitting murder

Slaveofthelord
03-26-2017, 10:04 PM
Assalam mu alikum

So i read this

I am a sunni muslim btw i do not know who imam muhammad al baqir is

Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (a.s.) has said,

“On the day of Qiyāma a person would be presented before Allah. He will be having a streak of blood (like one gets a cut while shaving). He will say,

‘By Allah, I have not killed anyone. Not have I co-operated with anyone’s murder.’ Allah will say, ‘Yes, but one day you spoke about a believer and your words caused him to be killed. Hence you are responsible for his murder.’”

Another one Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) says
Prophet (saw) said
“By the Almighty who appointed me with Prophethood, If all the creatures of the heavens and the earth participate in the murder of a Muslim and be pleased upon that, then Allah would surely involve them in punishment and send them all to Hell.”

I dont know if this is a true hadeeth or not

Im wondering because i sold someone a weapon that can kill (which i did) but not for the intention to kill a believer ... and if that person commits a murder will i to then get the same sin because i supplied him the weapon that killed a believer?

I may have also been pleased with a killing a muslim before but i cannot remember should i just repent?

When i read things like this i get so paranoid about my past life ... last thing i want is to live the rest of my life worshiping allah only to find out on the day of judgement im responsible for a murder

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.