/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Woman hits you, you hit her back?

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 03:44 AM
I just watched some videos on youtube especially this generation of the "going haywire" feminism. Women who think they can hit their man, or ex-boyfriend or just a guy in general and expect they not gonna hit back.

What i found even more shocking that AMONG Muslim women this whole notion of feminism has sadly become a brainwashed fact. There is NO feminism in Islam, there is fighting for your rights that Allah has dictated for you, which is something completely else and nowhere near feminism. There might be things that overlap, but more than that it isn't. So these Muslim women i am afraid because of their brainwashing that they might also want to "man up" against a man and think they can assault him and being confident enough to be able to win the psychical fight from that man THINKING he doesn't hit back.

However in the past i read i believe a fiqi issue of a scholar (very bad at remembering names), that he stated it is BETTER to forgive somebody in case of a eye for an eye, tooth for an tooth because exact same amount of damage or pain might not be. You could for example do more pain/damage than that individual has done it to you. So i saw some comparison to also not fight back as a man by build is stronger than a woman and may do more damage and harm even though it would be a slap for a slap. On the Day of Judgement this more harm/pain you have caused her, would be reflected back in punishment or losing of good deeds.

However again we come back to feminism brainwashing Muslim women in to thinking to "man up" and intimidate a man by physically assault him and often when they see that their man is not fighting back they keep hitting instead of stopping. Which by human psychology is even very disturbing. When even as a man i hit a guy and i see him not hitting back, i feel by my human nature disgusted for physically hitting a guy and he not hitting back. i feel the bad guy (this is just a example, i am against physically harming somebody. Some people might have no self restraint and because of an insult they "ignite" and start the assault. As to insult there is no justification to psychically harm somebody.

"And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace," Qur'an 25:63

So would any one of you (brothers) hit the woman back if she is one of those brainwashed by those feminists even if she was your own wife? For sister, what do you say about this topic in general?

It could also be that i have understood this subject totally wrong, if so, please do correct me. As so far the amount of brainwashed RIGHT EXTREME Muslim women are on the rise, however among Muslim women there are also those LEFT EXTREME Muslim women that do not stand up for their rights that Allah has given them. The Muslim women that take the middle path have become in the minority.

I feel a bit disgusted by this to such a extent that i as a Muslim man say, better stay unmarried instead of having all those drama's that in the end such women (married to) go to such extend that you as a man might do injustice to them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SemiraE
03-27-2017, 08:48 AM
As-Salamu Alaikum

It's not brainwashing in my opinion. And I could Say I am a non-muslim on the way to Islam so maybe that will explain the further....
I remember I read a quote from Quran that said something like '' and when you go to bed hit your woman, and if she doesn't fight back stop''. I searched a lot for this meaning and maybe I didn't find the right answer yet. And as I've seen this i not accurate or substracted from Quran.

The Quran says to respect women since they are paradise. To forgive and only teach them good. So let's say the wife gets upset for something...and she slaps you... I think many will agree with me...giving a slap back will only be revenge, ergo doing the same thing. But telling her why it is wrong or considering the fact that she couldn't control herself would be a better idea on how to treat the event.

But honestly I don't think any woman will start frenetically beating her husband. Only if she is mentally ill. At least in my opinion.

So my answer... I think it would be totally wrong to hit a woman back, last and not least because you can't really compare a woman's strenght with a man's strenght.

SemiraE
03-27-2017, 08:49 AM
"The best/noble among you will never hit (their wives)."

Bobbyflay23
03-27-2017, 08:56 AM
I'd say that typically men have more body mass and if a women feels the need to harm you there's a simple solution don't hurt her back because it wouldn't be right like even though your within your rights your gonna regret it for multiple reasons so the solution is to restrain her via holding her down don't punch her or anything just restrain her and simply say what has gotten into you and if you carry on with aggression then I will have to divorce you or if it's a sister then snitch or tell the police if adults with no parents or just try to calm her down and ask her what has made her want to become violent towards me and is there a valid reason and can we resolve it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 08:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SemiraE
As-Salamu Alaikum

It's not brainwashing in my opinion. And I could Say I am a non-muslim on the way to Islam so maybe that will explain the further....
I remember I read a quote from Quran that said something like '' and when you go to bed hit your woman, and if she doesn't fight back stop''. I searched a lot for this meaning and maybe I didn't find the right answer yet. And as I've seen this i not accurate or substracted from Quran.

The Quran says to respect women since they are paradise. To forgive and only teach them good. So let's say the wife gets upset for something...and she slaps you... I think many will agree with me...giving a slap back will only be revenge, ergo doing the same thing. But telling her why it is wrong or considering the fact that she couldn't control herself would be a better idea on how to treat the event.

But honestly I don't think any woman will start frenetically beating her husband. Only if she is mentally ill. At least in my opinion.

So my answer... I think it would be totally wrong to hit a woman back, last and not least because you can't really compare a woman's strenght with a man's strenght.
Can you please give me the aya(at) in the Qur'an.

Bobbyflay23
03-27-2017, 09:01 AM
As-Salamu Alaikum

My opinion is the mentally I'll usually go as far to attempt murder when in it comes to beating up there husbands but just hitting them can be a trait that a women may aquire without being ill I'm pretty sure allah swt calls the trait aggression I actually used to have a similar trait but I wouldn't hit family or anything but me and my friends used to get in physical fights for small things

SemiraE
03-27-2017, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Can you please give me the aya(at) in the Qur'an.
I think it is:

Sura 4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 09:13 AM
I think it is:

Sura 4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.
As you also have seen, it is something very contradictory as i also see things very contradictory "in Islam". However it is NOT Islam that is contradictory that i find every time, it is my lack of knowledge and understanding.

Watch this video.

YahyaAE
03-27-2017, 10:42 AM
I will never hit a woman, even if she hit me. This is not even debatable. The only time a woman would be at risk from my fist, is if she is threatening my life or the life of someone else.

aaj
03-27-2017, 02:45 PM
This is the Feminism that is infecting the ummah

Today, my doctor, who I will call “Sandy” did an ultrasound and everything appeared to be fine. “Would you like to know the gender?” Sandy asked. "It's a boy. "

I was in shock, I started crying, weeping at the thought of what I was about to curse the world with. I couldn’t bring another monster into the world. We already have enough enemies as it is.

But I knew what I had to do. My body’s betrayal was no more, I was free. I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male. And I would do it again.

http://injusticestories.com/i-aborte...-it-was-a-boy/

-------------

CDC Study: More Men than Women Victims of Partner Abuse

National Study: More Men than Women Victims of Intimate Partner Physical Violence, Psychological Aggression

Over 40% of victims of severe physical violence are men

Bert H. Hoff, J.D. *

SUMMARY:
According to a 2010 national survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Justice, in the last 12 months more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men. Men were also more often the victim of psychological aggression and control over sexual or reproductive health. Despite this, few services are available to male victims of intimate partner violence.

https://youtu.be/5rCV8W7J-to
--------------

This sums up the reality of today.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 03:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
This is the Feminism that is infecting the ummah

Today, my doctor, who I will call “Sandy” did an ultrasound and everything appeared to be fine. “Would you like to know the gender?” Sandy asked.

I was in shock, I started crying, weeping at the thought of what I was about to curse the world with. I couldn’t bring another monster into the world. We already have enough enemies as it is.

But I knew what I had to do. My body’s betrayal was no more, I was free. I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male. And I would do it again.

http://injusticestories.com/i-aborte...-it-was-a-boy/

-------------

CDC Study: More Men than Women Victims of Partner Abuse

National Study: More Men than Women Victims of Intimate Partner Physical Violence, Psychological Aggression

Over 40% of victims of severe physical violence are men

Bert H. Hoff, J.D. *

SUMMARY:
According to a 2010 national survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Justice, in the last 12 months more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men. Men were also more often the victim of psychological aggression and control over sexual or reproductive health. Despite this, few services are available to male victims of intimate partner violence.

https://youtu.be/5rCV8W7J-to
--------------

This sums up the reality of today.

With each video that i watch, i take another step away from marrying. Not that i am gonna go after women doing haram stuff, but just in general taking step after step away from women. No offense to honest, dedicated and devoted sisters, but you guys are way in the minority i could say especially in these days. This will not change in the future one could say, more likely to be even less of your types.

"It was narrated that 'Abdullah said: "The Messenger of Allah said to us:' O young men, whoever among you can afford it, let him get married, for it is more effective in lowering the gaze and guarding chastity, and whoever can not then he should fast, for it will be a restraint (wija ') for him.' "

Source used: https://sunnah.com/nasai/26/14

Just lower the gaze and fast any day that it is permissible to fast and lower the gaze when outside.

Looking at my life as a single man MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way), although no intimacy, children or love from the spouse in general and many other things. The amount of drama compared to fasting every day that is possible, lowering the gaze and having no intimacy, children or love from the spouse and all the benefits that come with it i could say i am living the life. I know Rasullah(saws) has said that we must marry, but the amount of not suited women outside is unbearable. So for me it more looks like choosing the lesser evil. However for brothers that have found a good sister to marry, my advice is to marry.

Blueflame
03-27-2017, 03:15 PM
Hmmmm

ardianto
03-27-2017, 03:32 PM
A woman will not hit a man if this man did not do something that make him deserve to be beaten, such as committing sexual harassment on this woman, or cheat her.

aaj
03-27-2017, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
A woman will not hit a man if this man did not do something that make him deserve to be beaten, such as committing sexual harassment on this woman, or cheat her.
I don't know what world you live in, but that is not always true.

Serinity
03-27-2017, 03:48 PM
:salam:

If a woman fights a man, she better be ready to be hit.. eye for eye.. just retaliation.

Allahu alam.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 03:59 PM
On this i respectfully disagree with you. There are some crazy women outside just like crazy men. This day and age, the amount of impatience women have risen tremendously and doesn't come near to what the older generation had. In the older generation such crazy women and men were less, but this feminism has made them go haywire. So even if a woman is so furious to strike you, it isn't her right. You as a man are not her slave, just like she is not your slave. Both men and women are slaves of Allah and the only one who has the authority is Allah(swt) in this to punish a woman or a man. In this life He also has given us certain rulings about punishment and in the here after also He gives the punishment.

ardianto
03-27-2017, 04:17 PM
On this i respectfully disagree with you. There are some crazy women outside just like crazy men. This day and age, the amount of impatience women have risen tremendously and doesn't come near to what the older generation had. In the older generation such crazy women and men were less, but this feminism has made them go haywire. So even if a woman is so furious to strike you, it isn't her right. You as a man are not her slave, just like she is not your slave. Both men and women are slaves of Allah and the only one who has the authority is Allah(swt) in this to punish a woman or a man. In this life He also has given us certain rulings about punishment and in the here after also He gives the punishment.
Situation out there is not as bad as your assumption, and not really same as in comic or situation-comedy. In comics or sit-com indeed, we often see a wife easily hit her husband. But from what I have seen in reality, it happen only if the husband make a big mistake that make the wife very angry, such as uses family saving for betting.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Situation out there is not as bad as your assumption, and not really same as in comic or situation-comedy. In comics or sit-com indeed, we often see a wife easily hit her husband. But from what I have seen in reality, it happen only if the husband make a big mistake that make the wife very angry, such as uses family saving for betting.
I hope that that is the case of whole Indonesia. As my own culture in the Middle East as well as the ones living here in the west sadly men are violent towards their wives, however in the last 10 years or so, divorces has risen also tremendously. I myself live in the west and here, men (western men especially) still stick to "men don't hit women" and this whole brainwashing feminism has made women "man up" and abuse their husbands by all means. Women strangely have become very aggressive. I am not sure if this has to do that they have forgot their place (what i mean by this is that they are physically weaker than men) and start assaulting men.

It is like somebody saying you will make the jump..there is NO WAY you will not make it. You are the man..yes YOU ARE THE MAN. After some time when you have grown a lot of courage and are convinced you make it ..you do it and you fail.

This i have the feeling it has happened the same with women. Equality and there is also the police and women are better than men kind of propaganda. Not to forget they are being treated like angels during their childhood becoming all spoiled and always getting what they want. So if in a relationship this doesn't go as what they wanted to go..they easily do whatever it takes to get what they want.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 05:12 PM
I was watching this video and after watching it, i decided to READ the comments. I was shocked and that reminded me about the hadith of Rasullah(saws).

Saaiduna Ibn Abbas Radiallahu Anhu narrates that the Prophet of Allah Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam said: “I was shown the Hell-fire and that the majority of its dwellers were women who were ungrateful.” It was asked, “Do they disbelieve in Allah?” or are they ungrateful to Allah? He replied, “They are ungrateful to their husbands and are ungrateful for the favours and the good done to them. If you have always been good to one of them (your wives) and then she sees something in you, she will say, ‘I have never received any good from you.”

Source used: http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa-birmingham/19407

ardianto
03-27-2017, 05:16 PM
I remember an event that happened few years ago which I involved in it.

There was a little traffic accident between two cars that by a man and by a woman. They stopped in front of my office, and out from the cars. When I approached them I saw the woman revile the man. The man just silent. But suddenly I saw that man raised his hand. Quickly I held his hand and told him. "No, bro!. Don't beat a woman!". I lead him to his car, but that woman still provoked him. He turned back and walked to that woman. I hel him again, but he protest me
"Don't you hear what she say?"
"I hear, I hear. But don't beat a woman, okay?".
I lead him to his car again. But again, that woman provoked him. So I told him "You stay here!". Then I walked to that woman with angry face and my eyes stared at her eyes. She began to look scared. After I close with her I shout "You shut up! ... and go home!!!". She look shocked, and quickly she's gone with her car.

Yeah, no need to hit a woman if only to stop her provocation.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 05:32 PM
I remember an event that happened few years ago which I involved in it.

There was a little traffic accident between two cars that by a man and by a woman. They stopped in front of my office, and out from the cars. When I approached them I saw the woman revile the man. The man just silent. But suddenly I saw that man raised his hand. Quickly I held his hand and told him. "No, bro!. Don't beat a woman!". I lead him to his car, but that woman still provoked him. He turned back and walked to that woman. I hel him again, but he protest me
"Don't you hear what she say?"
"I hear, I hear. But don't beat a woman, okay?".
I lead him to his car again. But again, that woman provoked him. So I told him "You stay here!". Then I walked to that woman with angry face and my eyes stared at her eyes. She began to look scared. After I close with her I shout "You shut up! ... and go home!!!". She look shocked, and quickly she's gone with her car.

Yeah, no need to hit a woman if only to stop her provocation.
I hear you, but tell that to feminists that have never learned to read emotions on the face of men. Also i have come to know that western men cannot make the stare that foreign men can. With only my stare that shows as if i am ready to kill and have nothing to lose for many people is reason enough to not mess with me. However again, feminists will tell you "you think i am afraid of you?". When your fitrah is messed up, well it is not only not knowing what is good and what is bad, but you're whole fear concept has become messed up. A child for example, just staring at him angry is reason enough for them to stop doing what they are doing, as their fitrah is still intact. However a feminist that had always gotten what she wanted during her childhood, never known the angry stare of her parents. So as an adult she thinks she is the hulk, till she gets a slap from a man that brings her to the reality. This sadly is often so shocking as they have never felt such a thing in their life. In those videos you can clearly see those women when trying to fight the men, they are smacked to the reality and i bet they remember sadly that lesson for life. But it is their own fault to mess with those crazy men and hit him and provoke him.

So you get what i am trying to say?

Scimitar
03-27-2017, 05:34 PM
if i was married and my wife hit me, i'd be looking to tickle her with a miswak until she screams stop. :D

what?

It's in Qur'an

Scimi

aaj
03-27-2017, 05:50 PM
With each video that i watch, i take another step away from marrying. Not that i am gonna go after women doing haram stuff, but just in general taking step after step away from women. No offense to honest, dedicated and devoted sisters, but you guys are way in the minority i could say especially in these days. This will not change in the future one could say, more likely to be even less of your types.
I see where you are coming from. All this feminism has backfired on the women. Men no longer want any type of relationship with them now. They would rather spend their money on themselves and enjoy living a carefree and stress free life, so much so that the women are starting to cry about 'where are all the men' and "i'm getting old and need to get married". Not just that but the feminism, unable to handle the outside work life of a man, are starting to cry about how being a "housewife" is what feminism should be so they can have all the freebees without having to work for it. But men are no longer having any of it.

--------

Men are beginning to recognise their appalling vulnerability when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex, and they are individually waking up to the ridiculous risks they face. Almost 70 per cent of divorces are now initiated by women, and typically it is the man who stands to lose everything — his children, his home, his future income and his reputation. With suicide being the biggest killer of young men in the UK, and with those experiencing relationship breakdown being at the highest risk, he also stands to lose his life. In response, many men are now avoiding long-term commitment, or are simply turning their backs on relationships with women altogether.

As a result, young men are rejecting traditional gender roles, giving rise to the metrosexual male — urban heterosexual men who prioritise themselves and their lifestyle above other commitments. Such men are decidedly single.

If we want a glimpse of what the future may hold, we only need to look to Japan where those who reject their traditional masculine role are referred to as “grass eaters” or “herbivore men”. These men are not just decidedly single, but they show little or no interest in sexual relations. With a staggering 70% of young Japanese men identifying themselves in this way, they have become a cultural and economic phenomenon, not to mention, a major target for advertisers. They are also considered the significant factor in the plummeting Japanese birth rate, and are blamed for many a single woman’s solitude.

Irrespective of whether men are reacting consciously, having become aware of their own vulnerability in adulthood, or unconsciously, having already internalised the negativity towards them by adolescence, most are doing so on an individual basis. There is, however, a growing counter-culture of males who collectively define themselves to be “Men Going Their Own Way,” or “mig-tow,” a pronunciation of the acronym “MGTOW.” These are men who positively identify in their refusal to commit romantically to women. Many MGTOWs would disagree with Helen Smith’s metaphor of men “being on strike,” but would prefer to claim that they have simply “left the building” and are not coming back.

https://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-...relationships/

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
I see where you are coming from. All this feminism has backfired on the women. Men no longer want any type of relationship with them now. They would rather spend their money on themselves and enjoy living a carefree and stress free life, so much so that the women are starting to cry about 'where are all the men' and "i'm getting old and need to get married". Not just that but the feminism, unable to handle the outside work life of a man, are starting to cry about how being a "housewife" is what feminism should be so they can have all the freebees without having to work for it. But men are no longer having any of it.

--------

Men are beginning to recognise their appalling vulnerability when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex, and they are individually waking up to the ridiculous risks they face. Almost 70 per cent of divorces are now initiated by women, and typically it is the man who stands to lose everything — his children, his home, his future income and his reputation. With suicide being the biggest killer of young men in the UK, and with those experiencing relationship breakdown being at the highest risk, he also stands to lose his life. In response, many men are now avoiding long-term commitment, or are simply turning their backs on relationships with women altogether.

As a result, young men are rejecting traditional gender roles, giving rise to the metrosexual male — urban heterosexual men who prioritise themselves and their lifestyle above other commitments. Such men are decidedly single.

If we want a glimpse of what the future may hold, we only need to look to Japan where those who reject their traditional masculine role are referred to as “grass eaters” or “herbivore men”. These men are not just decidedly single, but they show little or no interest in sexual relations. With a staggering 70% of young Japanese men identifying themselves in this way, they have become a cultural and economic phenomenon, not to mention, a major target for advertisers. They are also considered the significant factor in the plummeting Japanese birth rate, and are blamed for many a single woman’s solitude.

Irrespective of whether men are reacting consciously, having become aware of their own vulnerability in adulthood, or unconsciously, having already internalised the negativity towards them by adolescence, most are doing so on an individual basis. There is, however, a growing counter-culture of males who collectively define themselves to be “Men Going Their Own Way,” or “mig-tow,” a pronunciation of the acronym “MGTOW.” These are men who positively identify in their refusal to commit romantically to women. Many MGTOWs would disagree with Helen Smith’s metaphor of men “being on strike,” but would prefer to claim that they have simply “left the building” and are not coming back.

https://www.avoiceformen.com/sexual-...relationships/
I felt NOTHING for this woman for example.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ldless-42.html

They indeed are their own destruction. Those feminists think they can live without men. However as a man i can confirm that i can control my urges alhamdulillah. However women cannot fulfill their attention-desire. As they have MORE of a desire to attention than men have for their carnal desires. In the past i have noticed this that sub'han'Allah they need their daily high of attention. As we even see in society that they resort to the most disturbing ways to get their daily attention-high. Dressing the most tight clothes and trying to flirt and even going to such extend to force a man in to zina to just give them their attention. So sad and sickening.

Simple_Person
03-27-2017, 06:40 PM
Just looked at the birth rate...it has been going down like crazy everywhere.

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN

Serinity
03-27-2017, 07:06 PM
:salam:

The people in the comments sections speaking from assumptions.. Facepalm.

Allahu alam.

*charisma*
03-27-2017, 08:05 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

If a woman hits me, she's going to get a real nice black eye :D

jk jk

I don't agree with anyone hitting anyone. But then again, what's abnormal in my household may be normal in someone else's, and it's none of my business. In your own relationship, you dictate where the line is drawn. Some couples both get physical with one another, but they still stay together even though their relationship is unhealthy. That being said, ladies and gents, don't let your hormones dictate who you marry, use your sensibility, too. These are questions that you bring up when you're courting one another.

Secondly, there's a difference between abuse & self defense (eg. a woman is getting extremely violent, and a man needs to defend himself to avoid harm) and transgression & punishment (eg. the wife does something that causes the husband's anger, and he thinks she needs to be penalized for it). What are we talking about here?

Umm Malik
03-28-2017, 11:17 PM
As-Salamu Alaikum

Same as you sister ... I think there is no woman can hit here husband
As for the verse of the Quran in the hole Quran there is no verse like this by meaning or by saying
But yes between husband and wife should practice this verse

{.... And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good. }3:19

Bobbyflay23
03-28-2017, 11:22 PM
Okay I've delt with crazy women and you can tell them apart from pious women by a mile away after around a day of knowing them

Bobbyflay23
03-28-2017, 11:27 PM
I hope that that is the case of whole Indonesia. As my own culture in the Middle East as well as the ones living here in the west sadly men are violent towards their wives, however in the last 10 years or so, divorces has risen also tremendously. I myself live in the west and here, men (western men especially) still stick to "men don't hit women" and this whole brainwashing feminism has made women "man up" and abuse their husbands by all means. Women strangely have become very aggressive. I am not sure if this has to do that they have forgot their place (what i mean by this is that they are physically weaker than men) and start assaulting men.

It is like somebody saying you will make the jump..there is NO WAY you will not make it. You are the man..yes YOU ARE THE MAN. After some time when you have grown a lot of courage and are convinced you make it ..you do it and you fail.

This i have the feeling it has happened the same with women. Equality and there is also the police and women are better than men kind of propaganda. Not to forget they are being treated like angels during their childhood becoming all spoiled and always getting what they want. So if in a relationship this doesn't go as what they wanted to go..they easily do whatever it takes to get what they want.
Also I suggest moving to a region where there's normal people I heard London had a good Muslim community you could probably move there assuming you are financially capeable and you could settle down over I'm just saying because maybe in your current region the minds are corrupted or abusive but the reality is in most areas it's not like that maybe if you get with a non Muslim woman they'll just use you and divorce you for money but a Muslim woman that comes from a Muslim household won't do stuff like that even if it's a culture Muslim household because they may do haram but they have the decency to not do stuff like that (unless there parents where involved in child abuse)

Simple_Person
03-29-2017, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Also I suggest moving to a region where there's normal people I heard London had a good Muslim community you could probably move there assuming you are financially capeable and you could settle down over I'm just saying because maybe in your current region the minds are corrupted or abusive but the reality is in most areas it's not like that maybe if you get with a non Muslim woman they'll just use you and divorce you for money but a Muslim woman that comes from a Muslim household won't do stuff like that even if it's a culture Muslim household because they may do haram but they have the decency to not do stuff like that (unless there parents where involved in child abuse)
MGTOW monk mode for me for the time being :). A lot of fasting also.

I am from another part of cracks in society not London. Anyways, I have pondered a bit about this, the only women that will be good in'Sha'Allah, Allah has described them in the Qur'an. The "culture"-Muslims will let you rot on your bed when you are approaching death. The good Muslim women AND MEN are the ones that have taqwa. Taqwa to not do you injustice, to be grateful to you and your protection and caring all those years. However women as the ones that have such taqwa nowadays have become in the minority. What is to do about it until Allah gives you one OR NOT give you one? MGTOW monk mode with a lot of fasting.

I mean even thinking about it. It is not fardh to marry. I am not saying do not marry. No I would never say such a thing. If you have found such a sister that has taqwa go for it. If not forget marriage and if you are destined to marry in this life Allah for sure will put a sister on your path. In the mean time we should work on ourselves and better ourselves.

So for me even choosing MGTOW monk mode gives to be honest a lot of relive as from now on I have thrown out marriage on my "to-do" list. What does this mean? I can concentrate on other things that were also on my list. If my time STILL comes to marry it is no longer my choice so to say. Destiny is destiny.

luvhanna
06-06-2017, 06:11 PM
I totally agree with many of the points you have made on this post. It's disgusting the way people in this day and age think. I think feminism is used in the wrong context, it is the belief that both sexes should be equal, however some women tend to use feminism as an excuse for their stupid actions such as hitting a guy; perhaps they do this to come off as superior to men maybe because of an underlying insecurity/ mental health issue. Allah knows. I don't believe in the whole eye for eye tooth for a tooth however, if a women hits a guy the guy can cause more damage to the women if he was to do it back simply because of the way he is built. He shouldn't seek revenge as allah will have a punishment for her in the hereafter anyway and so the guy will be rewarded for his patience. It's so annoying aswell how much a guy will get bashed for abusing a guy but as soon as a women does it she's not bashed on to that extent???

luvhanna
06-06-2017, 06:12 PM
Abusing a girl*

xboxisdead
06-29-2018, 04:35 AM
I like reading posts like that because it refreshes my mind and heart for not getting married :D:D

xboxisdead
06-29-2018, 06:51 AM
Nah! But just bare in mind though...the more women act like this and the more men's right are stripped....the more men will say...sin or not sin...they will go the route of finding means to reproduce and raise children without women. Women are seeking to reproduce without men, right? Same will happen when men realized they need to continue their lineage without women. So many men prefer having a wife and having a two parent home..but if the environment is toxic for them and deadly for them...they WILL find other means to continue their line even if it means leaving their country to do it somewhere else.

Other men will pay poor women in poor country for surrogacy even if they know it is harram, they will still do it..if they are put in corner. Men will do harram and know it is harraam and will do it and accept their consequence for doing it to continue their lineage if marriage is no more possible. If they know their rights are just in ahadeth but in practice they have no right and value, they will forget marriage all together and go harram way to raise family. This will breed new generation of children who as it progress more and more to not believe in marriage, or do not believe marriage benefit them...especially boys and they think this route is the way to go. If people do not apply the rule of Islam seriously and give men their rights seriously, this will breed new generation of children as non-Muslim.

I warn people here at the dangerous ground they are headed. If you think women are flowers and men have no value and give only women right and make her feel she is Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) you are breeding a formula ...a toxic formula in the end everyone will regret.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.