/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Choose your future. Qadr is not a fixed thing. It can be changed.

YahyaAE
03-28-2017, 05:19 AM
This video is a short inspirational one for those who have a fatalist vision of the future and feel their future is beyond their control, especially if their present is rough and they feel they have no hope.

https://youtu.be/2rzzlVPz0aE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
03-28-2017, 05:46 AM
I did not see the video due to weak internet but let me remind something Qadr is something which is OUT OF OUR human mind's GRASP. so thinking too much and arguing on it will lead to disbelief and kufr. and this head line of the thread is a kufr as well though you may not mean so. You could have rather called it as Try for a good Qadr though its already written but we have to try as well .

By Qadr Everything is fixed but we have to try for them and is our duty. Just being idle and saying I am poor since its Qadr is wrong and similarly Allah is NOT UNJUST too, so let this hadith be final nail on this matter

give a good read to post # 71 here

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...r-Wisdom/page2

YahyaAE
03-28-2017, 06:32 AM
Thanks bro, but you really need to see the video first so you can understand the headline and the subject :-)

azc
03-28-2017, 07:36 AM
This is a paranormal issue. So I don't focus on it but sure that dua is an important tool.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.