/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaam O alaiykum!

HumblePie
03-28-2017, 01:39 PM
Brothers and sisters!

My name is Zainub and I am from Karachi, Pakistan.
While searching for " How to read for tafseer" I got to know of this discussion board. This seem like a good place to mix and mingle, and collect valuables like friends, information etc.

Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-28-2017, 04:20 PM
:wa: sister, welcome to islamicboard

Butterfly
03-30-2017, 02:10 AM
Wa alaikum asSalaam!

Welcome to the forum sister! =)

Soulfire
03-30-2017, 09:22 AM
Im fairly new here too!

:ibwelcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Butterfly
03-30-2017, 07:02 PM
Welcome soufire too =)

Zeal
03-30-2017, 08:29 PM
Wa alaykum salam and welcome

Muslimah inshal
03-31-2017, 03:04 PM
I really don't know how does this work .
Is it like wasap ?

Muslimah inshal
04-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Do we have to introduce ourselves ?

sister herb
04-01-2017, 12:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Do we have to introduce ourselves ?
It would be nice. :statisfie

You don´t have to tell anything personal about yourself if you don´t like but tell for example how you found this forum and what you expect to find from here or something like.

Muslimah inshal
04-01-2017, 01:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatuhu to all of you here !! Alhamdulillah that I found this beautiful forum . It's really helpfull!
I'm Ibtissam , born in Morocco and lived there for about 12-13 years and then I moved to Spain with my family alhamdulillah .
Nice meeting you all . The people here are amazing subhanallah that are ready to help eachother . One Ummah !!
May Allah help us benefit from this forum as much as we can inshallah . Amiin ya rab !!❤❤

Finding MEMO
04-01-2017, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatu allahi wa barakatuhu to all of you here !! Alhamdulillah that I found this beautiful forum . It's really helpfull!
I'm Ibtissam , born in Morocco and lived there for about 12-13 years and then I moved to Spain with my family alhamdulillah .
Nice meeting you all . The people here are amazing subhanallah that are ready to help eachother . One Ummah !!
May Allah help us benefit from this forum as much as we can inshallah . Amiin ya rab !![emoji173][emoji173]
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

Welcome Ukhti !

Lovely having you here x

Muslimah inshal
04-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Jazakumu Allahu Khairan kathiran !!

Butterfly
04-01-2017, 06:03 PM
Wa alaikum asSalaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh!

Welcome to the forum and inshaAllah it is beneficial for you. [emoji2]

greenhill
04-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Welcome to the forum.

It is a good place for a number of things.. I have enjoyed my stay here and greatly benefitted. Only due to work commitments in recent months, I have not had as much time as I would like to participate.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Alhamdulillah !!

Simple_Person
04-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Sister,

welcome to the forum.

CAUTION: There are people on this forum you have to be aware of. They are too kind, so keep your distance from them. If you don't they will treat you nice and will be very friendly with you. So if you do not listen to this warning, don't blame me for not warning you if you are being bombarded by friendly and nice comments from brothers and sisters here.

Supernova
04-02-2017, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HumblePie
Brothers and sisters!

My name is Zainub and I am from Karachi, Pakistan.
While searching for " How to read for tafseer" I got to know of this discussion board. This seem like a good place to mix and mingle, and collect valuables like friends, information etc.

Thanks!
Asalaamualaykum
A warm welcome to the board. I hope that you prosper from the invigorating conversations here.

By the way - Did your introduction also include your first question (relating) to Tafseer?

Wasalaam.

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh Sister,

welcome to the forum.

CAUTION: There are people on this forum you have to be aware of. They are too kind, so keep your distance from them. If you don't they will treat you nice and will be very friendly with you. So if you do not listen to this warning, don't blame me for not warning you if you are being bombarded by friendly and nice comments from brothers and sisters here.
Hahaha[emoji23] [emoji23] subhanallah!
Jazaka allahu Khairan kathiran for the advice .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.