/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Seas not mixing with each other ┇ Quran and Modern Science ┇

Umm Malik
03-28-2017, 07:47 PM
Assalamo alaykum WA rahmatulahi WA barakatuh

( 57 ) O mankind, there has come to you instruction from your Lord and healing for what is in the breasts and guidance and mercy for the believers.
( 58 ) Say, "In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy - in that let them rejoice; it is better than what they accumulate." 10:57/58

( 51 ) And is it not sufficient for them that We revealed to you the Book which is recited to them? Indeed in that is a mercy and reminder for a people who believe.
( 52 ) Say, "Sufficient is Allah between me and you as Witness. He knows what is in the heavens and earth. And they who have believed in falsehood and disbelieved in Allah - it is those who are the losers."29:51/52
( 29 ) [This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded.
38:29

( 158 ) Say, [O Muhammad], "O mankind, indeed I am the Messenger of Allah to you all, [from Him] to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. There is no deity except Him; He gives life and causes death." So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the unlettered prophet, who believes in Allah and His words, and follow him that you may be guided. 7:158

( 21 ) O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous -
( 22 ) [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. 2:21/22

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oUAQy14g0Qc
Take a look at this video
Assalamo alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
03-29-2017, 09:37 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

I've always found this particularly fascinating, and whenever I see things like this it just makes the truth even clearer than before, alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khayr for sharing sis.

Umm Malik
03-29-2017, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

I've always found this particularly fascinating, and whenever I see things like this it just makes the truth even clearer than before, alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah khayr for sharing sis.
You are welcome sister
Subhannalah one of the greatest gift we have from out lord is the Quran ..
I sometimes wonder and stop when I recite it and see how the Quran Is the word of Allah and how no one can say this but Allah ... sometimes it won't be a science miracle just the verse as it is a miracle itself Subhannalah
Alhamdulillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.