/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wa salaam alaikum. From Afghanistan

Dmk1266
04-01-2017, 01:33 PM
I'm an American currently residing in Afghanistan. I have studied Islam for many years, and am once again considering conversion. I welcome any questions and comments

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-01-2017, 01:43 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum.

Scimitar
04-01-2017, 01:56 PM
wa alaykum as salaam,

format_quote Originally Posted by Dmk1266
I'm an American currently residing in Afghanistan. I have studied Islam for many years, and am once again considering conversion. I welcome any questions and comments
:)

How did you find yourself in Afghanistan? Army or? Ex-pat? And is this where you first learnt about Islam?

Welcome to Islamicboard :)

Scimi

Finding MEMO
04-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Brother

Thank you for joining the forum!

This is a great place to ask questions and seek knowledge on any subject.

Hope you find it helpful [emoji1360]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
04-01-2017, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dmk1266
Welcome..I guess you are the one having questions and comments :)

Islam is the perfect life guide revealed by the Creator..That is the first thing comes to my mind

Bobbyflay23
04-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Wa alykum salam wa rahmatila wa baraktuh welcome to the forum and congratulations for finding Islam this forum is full of loving and wise people alhumdilla inshallah we will help you throughout your journey

Aaqib
04-02-2017, 12:24 AM
Are you living in Kabul.

talibilm
04-02-2017, 12:26 AM
Peace & greetings to those who seek guidance.

Welcome to the forum

Yes we would like to know about you and current affairs there . You are most welcome to ask doubts about Islam even if it may seem derogatory or blasphemous . we will share with you from our knowledge if we know about it.

greenhill
04-02-2017, 01:34 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I hope the experience in Afghan is a good one... my question is 'What's stopping you?'

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatu.allahi wa barakatuhu. Nice to meet you . Alhamdulillah for you convertion .
I would love to know how is life there because I don't trust media anymore

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.