/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Don't I have ANY rights as my mother's child in Islam? Or am I her slave?

Mustafa16
04-01-2017, 10:12 PM
I keep telling my mother whenever I am running low on medication (klonopin, an anti anxiety med, risperdal, and anti psychotic, and luvox, for depression) to get some before I run out. She always gets it at the last minute. I usually take my meds at 7 am at school days and whenever i wake up on other days. i waitr two hours today until my mom called the pharmacy, and she only asked for one medication, and i told her the other one was low, she still didnt tell them, i screamed and she just said, "tawbah astaghirullah," and after i yelled ferociously a long time she finally mentioned the other medication in passing....we were about to leave when she said, "first, comb your hair, you look like a monster..." i told her no. she made a fuss and said she did not want to be seen around a monster bum. we argued, and eventually we left, kept arguing, and she said, "you know what? im not getting your meds...you can get it yourself, youre 18" (i have no driver's license, and the pharmacy is far away, and i was already on edge from medication withdrawl.....i argued with her, she didn't budge saying, "you need to apologize" i refused. i threwa water bottle out of frustration, and it hit the window and broke it....she threatened to call the police...i begged her not to and apologized....she eventually agreed not to call the police....i was in shock from fear, and she drove to the pharmacy, got my luvox, but NOT the klonopin, and said, "were going to the goodwill store, you can take your other two meds later. your doctor is on maternity leave and your other is on vacation." i begged her to let me take the other meds. she eventually said yes but got frustrated.....i took them, came with her, and waited in the car after acting mentally handicapped from shock and emotional trauma, and started hurting myself and going into psychosis......i took off my shirt, scratched my arms hard and slapped them, and slapped my chestr until much of my body was red.....and my arms had lines....i complained to a religious old lady, but reluctantly, since religious muslims typically blame the child, and sure enough, she blamed me....why does islam abuse the rights of children?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
04-01-2017, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I keep telling my mother whenever I am running low on medication (klonopin, an anti anxiety med, risperdal, and anti psychotic, and luvox, for depression) to get some before I run out. She always gets it at the last minute. I usually take my meds at 7 am at school days and whenever i wake up on other days. i waitr two hours today until my mom called the pharmacy, and she only asked for one medication, and i told her the other one was low, she still didnt tell them, i screamed and she just said, "tawbah astaghirullah," and after i yelled ferociously a long time she finally mentioned the other medication in passing....we were about to leave when she said, "first, comb your hair, you look like a monster..." i told her no. she made a fuss and said she did not want to be seen around a monster bum. we argued, and eventually we left, kept arguing, and she said, "you know what? im not getting your meds...you can get it yourself, youre 18" (i have no driver's license, and the pharmacy is far away, and i was already on edge from medication withdrawl.....i argued with her, she didn't budge saying, "you need to apologize" i refused. i threwa water bottle out of frustration, and it hit the window and broke it....she threatened to call the police...i begged her not to and apologized....she eventually agreed not to call the police....i was in shock from fear, and she drove to the pharmacy, got my luvox, but NOT the klonopin, and said, "were going to the goodwill store, you can take your other two meds later. your doctor is on maternity leave and your other is on vacation." i begged her to let me take the other meds. she eventually said yes but got frustrated.....i took them, came with her, and waited in the car after acting mentally handicapped from shock and emotional trauma, and started hurting myself and going into psychosis......i took off my shirt, scratched my arms hard and slapped them, and slapped my chestr until much of my body was red.....and my arms had lines....i complained to a religious old lady, but reluctantly, since religious muslims typically blame the child, and sure enough, she blamed me....why does islam abuse the rights of children?
Okay!

It's not Islam that's abusing rights of kids but ignorant religious people who are abusing WAllahi!

To tell you truth!I have had monstrous episodes in car with mom ,Alhamdull'ILLAH, I have no psychotic problem but very different trial but my mom wants me to take meds & I had to take them being very aggressive,abit different than yours but a very huge trial though she wanted me to gulp so much so they endangered my health!I'm 10 yrs older than you & from my experience, I have to get away from my family, live on my own -trying this since year's 10 yrs ago but ALLAH Ta'ala didn't want me to because indeed harder the trial, greater the reward

InshaALLAH

You know,keep to your home ,because life outside is even worse -all sorts of Devils/wolves out there.You're not realising it now !

You try to take care of your medicines yourself ,manage them, get them before they run out & avoid Parents for if they aren't religious,then their harm gets to pious Muslims...Keep to yourself in house!

Also,please akh ,avoid gulenists ....better grow older first ,be in good health & study from good knowledgeable scholars online while keeping to online Muslim community!

Gulenist are just one country's religious party, our Religion is broader than that!

Keep Salaah & Du'a for yourself & if you can afford Sadaqah in good deeds by smiling at your brothers in Deen & doing little chores initiating Salaam &such deeds then it's way much better for now.

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect you & save you from all trials of dunya & akhirah!

P.S::When mommy says comb your hair,you look zombie -then do it because it's wise to avoid argument!

Bobbyflay23
04-01-2017, 11:35 PM
She didn't really Abuse your rights she just didn't get you medicine that is probably the reason why your freaking out so much because your addicted you should tell your doctor to get you off this medication and maybe switch you to somthing less addictive and harmful to your mental state think about you broke her car window brother Instead of thinking only about your rights think about hers too because by the sounds of it your breaking so many why would she want to get you your medicine if you where disrespecting her also it sounds like you have a single mother by all the story's you talk about keep that in mind she's only human

Bobbyflay23
04-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Kids have rights but your trying to go above them why don't you talk to her respectfully and say somthing allong the lines of okay i want to make this realtionship better for both of us I want to start respecting you and you know list all the bad stuff you do and talk about fixing them and also talk about but we both need to try I need you to get me my medicine when I need it because I can't live with out it or I won't be able to keep myself under control around you and be sure to tell her you love her and you want to change but you need her to change for the better of the realtionship too altho before hand it's very possible she will cry during the conversation

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
04-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Also when she says comb your hair and all that stuff she's just trying to help you out not be bossy and she's your mom when walking with you she wants to be proud of you because your a representation of her and she doesn't want people to make fun of you she takes it as someone making fun of her too cuz she raised you

ardianto
04-02-2017, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
also it sounds like you have a single mother by all the story's you talk about keep that in mind she's only human
Mustafa's parent have divorced, and he lives with his mother, while his father maybe already remarried.

Mustafa often made thread about girl which indicate that he actually need love and attention. But unfortunately, from what I have notice through his posts, seem like his mother too focus to herself and less able to give him attention that he need.

SoldierAmatUllah
04-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Bobbyflays advice is good but if there's a clash in religious goals,then its harmful.Though follow on his advices because it will save clashes led by shaytan!

Just be polite & keep to yourself!

If you understand that Ghuraba "Strangers" are not accepted by people & they try hard to struggle in being accepted by ALLAH Ta'ala, so the shaytan tries to inspire people who are without ilm&Deen to argue with them in order to take them away from Deen & eventually question why Islam allows it or does this?

In Islam ,we are told to take care of ourselves during times of fitan ,trials...stick to taking care of yourself, your Imaan & obeying parents as much as you can !

But know we aren't held responsible for what's beyond our capacity & just neat behaviour is enough!

Neither give bad vibes to your mom nor give a chance to get it to you to throw tantrums because shaytan wants to put Muslims into trouble & feeling like Why ?Whoa!What?All the time!To reach its ultimate goal of depriving people of Religion &JAnnah!

So,ALLAH told us to stay with truthful,Ahadeeth tells us to stay with pious because the company is beneficial not giving evil vibes ,leading to sins ,depriving of Religion!

Supernova
04-02-2017, 01:05 AM
How sad.

Mustafa16
04-02-2017, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud

Also,please akh ,avoid gulenists ....better grow older first ,be in good health & study from good knowledgeable scholars online while keeping to online Muslim community!

Gulenist are just one country's religious party, our Religion is broader than that!

Keep Salaah & Du'a for yourself & if you can afford Sadaqah in good deeds by smiling at your brothers in Deen & doing little chores initiating Salaam &such deeds then it's way much better for now.

May ALLAH Ta'ala protect you & save you from all trials of dunya & akhirah!
what is wrong with Gulenists, from YOUR point of view? also, are you an Erdogan supporter? yes or no....? because if you are, you have no credibility in my eyes, but if you are neutral, and open to the idea of Erdogan's wrongdoing, than I will heed your advice...although, there is just one problem....how do I get married? the Gulenist network is so deep and sucks you in, im scared to approach new institutions for marriage, like another masjid, and besides, i have autism and am shy and scared of change.....it is so easy to get married when you are part of the gulenist network......so how else can i get married without people who know people/girls?

SoldierAmatUllah
04-02-2017, 02:35 AM
what is wrong with Gulenists, from YOUR point of view? also, are you an Erdogan supporter? yes or no....? because if you are, you have no credibility in my eyes, but if you are neutral, and open to the idea of Erdogan's wrongdoing, than I will heed your advice...although, there is just one problem....how do I get married? the Gulenist network is so deep and sucks you in, im scared to approach new institutions for marriage, like another masjid, and besides, i have autism and am shy and scared of change.....it is so easy to get married when you are part of the gulenist network......so how else can i get married without people who know people/girls?
No kid,I'm no Erdogans or their Criminals fan.
As we know there's going to be conquests by mujahiDeen in End Times in Constantinople so ,I support Khilafah of Mahdi by righteous scholars & their people & its around corner!InshaALLAH

Reg.your marriage just disassociate from gulenists Read literature on them & make Du'a to ALLAH Ta'ala to protect you from them much & just busy yourself with focusing on akhirah -Firdaws Al Aala InshaALLAH

With time,you will get all things but understand Deen & you need to make your goal Firdaws, highest heaven InshaALLAH

Anyways,there are people who had hur Al ayn down for them before death who advised them to do good deeds!

Miracles ....So as I say focus on JAnnah & then you will work for it& get a good pious wife too in this world!

Leave rest on ALLAH & Trust Him!

ardianto
04-02-2017, 04:52 AM
No need to talk about Gulenist. This problem is purely between a son and a mother. Has nothing to do with political.

I often read Mustafa's posts and I still remember in one post he wrote about his mother's habit that eat much cookies without consider her weight. I recognized it as sign of stress which eating much cookies is her attempt to forget her problem. I can understand because I myself a single parent since I am widower. This stress makes his mother too focus to herself and 'forget' to give attention to her son.

Okay, young brother Mustafa. Just like you, your mother actually need love and attention too. So why don't you give more love and attention to her?. You can start from little thing. In example, when your mother comes home from her job you make tea for her, and accompany her to enjoy the tea. Be closer with your mother, be sweet to her, give her more love and attention. In Shaa Allah, your mother will give you more love and attention too.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.