/* */

PDA

View Full Version : meeting before marriage

henashaikh
04-02-2017, 05:52 AM
im getting married to a guy in 4 months..he tells me to meet him atleast once in a week. im not ready to do so.. as i knw him very well.. then finding me alone he will try to come closer to me.. wich he has done before. i feel very guilty aftrwrds thats y i feel to avoid it.. bt he says vr gettinh married aftrall.. wats d big deal abt it.? and he feels dishearten.. kindly help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
04-02-2017, 06:16 AM
Just ask him if your getting married to avoid haram why are you trying to commit haram right before the halal realtionship starts

Bobbyflay23
04-02-2017, 01:10 PM
Or lemme word that differently ask him whys he getting married if he's willing to commit zina

ardianto
04-02-2017, 02:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Just ask him if your getting married to avoid haram why are you trying to commit haram right before the halal realtionship starts
Or lemme word that differently ask him whys he getting married if he's willing to commit zina
No, no!. These words are offensive. It will makes the OP fiance regard her as rude woman and will affect the relationship in marriage later.

My advice, if the OP doesn't want her fiance meet her before marriage, it's better if she tell him in soft manner "Four months is not long. Just wait, and then you can be with me every day and every night".

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bobbyflay23
04-02-2017, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
No, no!. These words are offensive. It will makes the OP fiance regard her as rude woman and will affect the relationship in marriage later.

My advice, if the OP doesn't want her fiance meet her before marriage, it's better if she tell him in soft manner "Four months is not long. Just wait, and then you can be with me every day and every night".

Your right I have no clue why I said that it was bad advice

ardianto
04-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Your right I have no clue why I said that it was bad advice
You are still young and haven't had many life experiences. In Shaa Allah, after you are growing older and have much more life experiences you will be wiser.

.alhamdulillah.
04-02-2017, 11:01 PM
My only question is, do you even want to marry a guy who is trying to have physical relations with you before marriage??? Doesn't that tell you something about his Islam...

*charisma*
04-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by .alhamdulillah.
My only question is, do you even want to marry a guy who is trying to have physical relations with you before marriage??? Doesn't that tell you something about his Islam...
I agree. If he is trying to commit haram before you even get married, and he cannot control himself and protect you from the zinaa as well (which is a MAJOR sin in Islam), it's a reflection on his deen. I think you need to be firm with him and let him know that it's unacceptable to act this way. Even if it were one hour before your nikkah, he is not allowed to do anything haram with you. If he does not like it, then there are other fish in the sea. Secondly, don't ever go to meet him without your mahram. You must have a mahram with you whenever you engage with this person.

Bobbyflay23
04-03-2017, 04:35 AM
What they are saying is true but I don't think you should ditch because of this just after maybe a year of the marriage keep your guard up to make sure he's not cheating but don't be way to suspicious it's just kinda a percaution since he seems okay with being with non marham before marriage

talibilm
04-03-2017, 05:23 AM
:sl:

Yes accompany a maghram and kindly remind him we are MUSLIMS .

And taliking with eye contact is a zina as well

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.