View Full Version : Ver "Where did God come from?" en YouTube

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 10:46 AM
https://youtu.be/UxGj8zdtvSM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Muslimah inshal;

Thanks for sharing, we are here asking questions, and if we extrapolate back to a first cause, it must mean that something had no beginning, or something did not come from anything. Both these options seem to defy logic, reason and science. I don't think the human mind can comprehend the meaning of no beginning.

In the spirit of searching for God

Eric

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 09:12 PM
Sorry brother . Are you asking a question ?

Scimitar
04-02-2017, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Muslimah inshal;

Thanks for sharing, we are here asking questions, and if we extrapolate back to a first cause, it must mean that something had no beginning, or something did not come from anything. Both these options seem to defy logic, reason and science. I don't think the human mind can comprehend the meaning of no beginning.

In the spirit of searching for God

Eric
Are you saying that humans are incapable of understanding "infinite regress" ??? it's actually very simple to understand brother Eric. I can explain it if you like :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.