Scimitar
04-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Not that guy again :D

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Hahaha . Why ?

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 09:37 PM
I've posted this kind of video because it seems that in this forum we have also non muslims

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-02-2017, 09:38 PM
He can't stop shouting each time he goes into discussions,

I blame myself for watching his videos, because I always end up with an head ache :D

Check out the rest of the guys from LDM (London Dawah Movement)

LDM are amazing :)

Scimi

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
He can't stop shouting each time he goes into discussions,

I blame myself for watching his videos, because I always end up with an head ache :D

Check out the rest of the guys from LDM (London Dawah Movement)

LDM are amazing :)

Scimi
Yes subhanallah . Everyone is different.
But I really benefit from his channel and he makes things really clear . Anyways I think this is considered backbiting astaghfirullah May Allah forgive us . Amiin ya rab !!

Scimitar
04-02-2017, 10:04 PM
Ali Dawah did one video which I loved, it was one about hijab. Let me see if I can find it :D

That twist :D brilliant haha

Scimi

Muslimah inshal
04-02-2017, 10:14 PM
Yeah I've seen it . If I'm not mistaken I've posted already

Scimitar
04-02-2017, 10:56 PM
Old is gold :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.