/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rights of children?? Am I sinful?

anonymous
04-03-2017, 09:46 AM
hi there!

I am a little confused here regarding the rights of children in islam. We all know the importance of parents rights, how we should obey them and never show our rudeness to them. As islam is a religion of balance and completion so I put forth this question here.

If a son or daughter refuses to give his or her car to father as the adult child has to go to office on a specific time and father asks the adult child for the car at another time. Moreover the father owns his own car and can drive. Since the adult child refused as the car was bought by the adult child, the mother starts to guilt trip and verbally abuse the son/ daughter and isolate him her to the point where the adult child feels stressed out and experience headaches. Is this kind of treatment valid for the adult child where any amount of autonomy and meeting ones own needs of child is severely neglected?? Please someone give me a good perspective ??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.