/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu to All Muslim brothers n sisters

Farahanica00
04-03-2017, 10:05 PM
I'm Farah...from Bangladesh ..I'm a born Muslim but never took time to know what Islam was really about until this year Allah(swt) made me realize that Islam is the only way for me to survive..so i started seeking knowledge from wherever i could to be a better version of myself and a proper Muslim which led me here..I hope this board helps to move closer to my deen InshaAllah..
JazakAllahu Khairun:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
04-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Welcome okhti Farah
We are happy to have you here

greenhill
04-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Welcome to the board.

I am quite certain you will find benefit by being here. Even more so if you participate. ;)

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Simple_Person
04-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome brother.

Ma'sha'Allah good choice and alhamdulillah for you awakening.

My only advice for now, you may think you know or understand something but brother our cultures have twisted Islam so much that it brings rather the road of beyond being recognized. So in'sha'Allah you will learn many things here. Be also patient with your family. First change your self and your behavior in a friendly and kind way with Islamic way of living and in'sha'Allah your family will also notice and ask you questions.

Have a great stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.