/* */

PDA

View Full Version : With Hardship Comes Ease - Mufti Menk

YahyaAE
04-04-2017, 06:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6kIJ4TgNU&t=225s He kinda contradicts himself with regards to punishment and tests. I have heard him and other sheikhs say before that the bad we experience in this life is a test and merely a result of our actions both good and bad and of course qadr, and its how we react to these circumstances that determine whether what we experience is a test or punishment. If we view it as negative, its a punishment. If we are positive its a test (i know its far more complicated than this as each person's circumstances and their reaction to them are unique to that situation and their psychology, but I am making a broad point here just for illustration). But ultimately I guess we determine our own reality in a way. The real punishment comes in the hereafter. But overall what he says here is on point and inspirational, as usual.
:Emoji43:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.