/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hope this can help us to make house work easy for our mother's .

Muslimah inshal
04-04-2017, 07:28 PM
4 Ways to Help Your Busy Mother Out Around the House - wikiHow http://m.wikihow.com/Help-Your-Busy-...ound-the-House

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-04-2017, 08:43 PM
SubhanAllah, our mothers work so hard, day and night, to take care of their families. The least we can do is help.

Especially now that I am older, as well as being the eldest child, it has finally dawned upon me that it is part of your duty as a child to help your parents in whatever way you can, and to be honest I don't think the word 'help' is quite right as it is something we should be doing anyway, as selflessly as they do it for us, without ever calling it 'help'.

I absolutely hate and loath doing the laundry and ironing with a vengeance (I admit I run away from doing it, :D) but I love cooking so I don't mind taking over the kitchen duties for a day, or gardening.

Muslimah inshal
04-04-2017, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
SubhanAllah, our mothers work so hard, day and night, to take care of their families. The least we can do is help.

Especially now that I am older, as well as being the eldest child, it has finally dawned upon me that it is part of your duty as a child to help your parents in whatever way you can, and to be honest I don't think the word 'help' is quite right as it is something we should be doing anyway, as selflessly as they do it for us, without ever calling it 'help'.

I absolutely hate and loath doing the laundry and ironing with a vengeance (I admit I run away from doing it, :D) but I love cooking so I don't mind taking over the kitchen duties for a day, or gardening.
Yeah I also hate it but I always do it . To get some barakah from my mum inshallah . And also to learn to be independent .

May Allah make it easy for our mum's Amiin ya rab

noraina
04-04-2017, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Yeah I also hate it but I always do it . To get some barakah from my mum inshallah . And also to learn to be independent .

True, we all need these practical skills in life.

Allahumma ameen to your dua

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Butterfly
04-07-2017, 05:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal

Ameeeen!

Simple_Person
04-07-2017, 05:40 AM
There is a flaw in this tutorial.

"Ask your mom what she could use help with".

If you have known Middle Eastern mothers, if you ask her, she will say she does not need help. Later on she will say you are lazy for not helping out and nobody is helping her in the household.

So NEVER ASK HER instead just go and do household chores. If she says stop doing it, say to her leave me alone. I do what i want and you cannot stop me from doing it. If she again repeats it, again say you cannot tell me that i cannot clean or do household chores, this is also my house and i like to clean my own house. This most probably will get her finally off your back. Moms can be quit annoying when it comes to cleaning. First telling you they do not want help and later on saying that you are lazy and do not help out. This honestly has annoyed me to death.

My own mother went and did something. Later on all tired i said where were you? She said doing X, i said..woow that was my job to do since when was it laid down to do that job? She replied "all long" and you(me) are lazy. How can i be lazy if i never be noticed about? Or i went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, when i came back she said my son why did you not say it so i could go get the glass of water for you? I was kind of annoyed and replied i have also legs to walk to the kitchen to drink or get glass of water. Middle Eastern women are if you ask me one of the MAJOR causes for Middle Eastern men being lazy. They act as if they are slaves of the house doing all the things. Or my own sister somewhere down the road she is convinced that cleaning the house is her job alone... o_O!!?? I would never want such a wife, i see it rather as a curse instead of a blessing. These kind of women will make you lazy and fat as you do not move or do anything only sit down and eat.

So never listen to them when it comes to helping out in the household chores. A good wife is a wife that cleans the house and asks her husband to help out when he has rested from work or is just at home and not working. This i also see it as a blessing.

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
There is a flaw in this tutorial.

"Ask your mom what she could use help with".

If you have known Middle Eastern mothers, if you ask her, she will say she does not need help. Later on she will say you are lazy for not helping out and nobody is helping her in the household.

So NEVER ASK HER instead just go and do household chores. If she says stop doing it, say to her leave me alone. I do what i want and you cannot stop me from doing it. If she again repeats it, again say you cannot tell me that i cannot clean or do household chores, this is also my house and i like to clean my own house. This most probably will get her finally off your back. Moms can be quit annoying when it comes to cleaning. First telling you they do not want help and later on saying that you are lazy and do not help out. This honestly has annoyed me to death.

My own mother went and did something. Later on all tired i said where were you? She said doing X, i said..woow that was my job to do since when was it laid down to do that job? She replied "all long" and you(me) are lazy. How can i be lazy if i never be noticed about? Or i went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water, when i came back she said my son why did you not say it so i could go get the glass of water for you? I was kind of annoyed and replied i have also legs to walk to the kitchen to drink or get glass of water. Middle Eastern women are if you ask me one of the MAJOR causes for Middle Eastern men being lazy. They act as if they are slaves of the house doing all the things. Or my own sister somewhere down the road she is convinced that cleaning the house is her job alone... o_O!!?? I would never want such a wife, i see it rather as a curse instead of a blessing. These kind of women will make you lazy and fat as you do not move or do anything only sit down and eat.

So never listen to them when it comes to helping out in the household chores. A good wife is a wife that cleans the house and asks her husband to help out when he has rested from work or is just at home and not working. This i also see it as a blessing.
Hahaha subhanallah it happens the same thing to me. Every weekend I have to do chores even if I don't want to because I have to help my mother . She can't be in the kitchen all the day.
Also my brother's they seem to believe that house work is easy and it's not! specially when you have school exams . When they have exams all they do is just study and when they finish they go to rest and that's their day . And sometimes I say it's really unfair wallah.
Everyday I have to do chores before studying and I get tired of chores but what can you do . Helping mom is an obligation and in return you get their beautiful duaas and the baraka , alhamdulillah .
But sometimes I'm shouting [emoji23] [emoji23] to my brother's to get up and help . They are no different than me . But they don't listen so I always say to myself when you get angry it's better to stay silent as prophet Muhammad saw said to us.

P.S. Yeah unfortunately in many Muslim countries it is believed that house work is ONLY for women and not for man totally a contradiction to what our beloved prophet Muhammad salla allahu alaihi wa sallam said to us .

respecta
04-07-2017, 01:20 PM
May Allah bless our mothers

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 02:15 PM
Amiin ya rab !!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.