/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chemical weapons attack in syria, 100+ killed, 500 injured.

Mustafa16
04-05-2017, 04:22 AM
the firaun of our times strikes again.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...idlib-province

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
04-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Who is this Firaun?

If you are saying it is Assad, you are totally wrong. Assad, for sure is a dictator, however it goes against logic, rationality, reason AND objective evidence that Assad has used those chemical weapons. So ponder a bit more.

If you have kept a track on the advances of the Syrian Army, all what i have been seeing is victory after victory. WHY and HOW STUPID would he be to use chemical weapons? I mean any logical person would be insane to use chemical weapons while victory after victory is being made.

A ponder a bit more before being used by the ones who has applied this false flag attack.

What is my observation and conclusion who might have done this? Turkey, US/NATO, Arab Gulf states.. why? Right now, Kurds are making advances and Syrian Army is making advances. Turkey is right now dead still on water. If Syrian Army conquers everything from ISIS, they again make it evident they are not going anywhere. What does this say? This says, Russian naval base in Tartar, is also going nowhere. What does this say? Mediterranean Sea is still in reach of Russia. What does this say? NATO countries are easily in the grasps of Russia. What does this say? NATO is weak against NATO, as it looks like that NATO is trying to weaken Russia further more by strategic advances before attacking Russia.

These guys(NATO) are CRAZY!! Crazy is even to moderate..these guys are insane. They are really pushing for a WW3. However this will be the last war one could say, as A-bombs are not for the show.

Abz2000
04-07-2017, 10:29 AM
But nurse nayirah said so.

And so did the cnn reporter:

This one is the most sincere I've ever seen from a western media reporter ever 7 stars out of 5.
Sarcasm loaded:

sister herb
04-07-2017, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person

These guys(NATO) are CRAZY!! Crazy is even to moderate..these guys are insane. They are really pushing for a WW3. However this will be the last war one could say, as A-bombs are not for the show.
You are reading Russian Times too much. Those are just same propaganda claims they have wrote in their news sites.

:coldwater:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
respecta
04-07-2017, 01:19 PM
This is just mashed up

Simple_Person
04-07-2017, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
You are reading Russian Times too much. Those are just same propaganda claims they have wrote in their news sites.

:coldwater:
It is not the matter to chill out, it is the matter of using logic, rationality and reason. Just reading "Russian Times", doesn't make the things that i say illogical. I am not saying this WW3 because they might say this, this is just logic sister. Russia has their interests in Syria and they don't care about human lives, just like the rest of NATO countries. However sooner or later those interests will collide as there is less space to move around.

That is why i ask you, what is your observation i am genuinely interested in as how you replied to my comment as it is rather nonsense and baseless, as it looks like you know something that i may not. So do share please.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.