/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ❌urgent

Muslimah inshal
04-05-2017, 08:26 AM
❌URGENT

Jewish Sites with Islamic names.

JEWS have intentionally developed some websites to spread wrong information about Quran and Hadith, so plz seriously beware of the following websites & inform everyone:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah inshal
04-05-2017, 08:29 AM

Muslimah inshal
04-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Well I don't know why it doesn't let me post it

Muslimah inshal
04-05-2017, 08:31 AM
www.---------------------
www.---------------
www.-------------
www.-------------------

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulfire
04-05-2017, 08:32 AM
I've heard this too, we need to be more careful when researching. We should look into reputable websites only.

Abz2000
04-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Lol the site blocks it automatically in order to deny the free linkbacks, clicks and search engine ranking.
The thing I liked about them is that If anyone asked a controversial question, I could find all the controversial topics there with sources and read up on them and then go on the counter- websites that went through their accusations point by point, I could then research more for myself, they're not bothered about facts even when you email them with clarifications so I slowly grew out of giving them free clicks.
Their lies help new people studying Islam to see the attack on the faith and realise that there is a concerted effort, and since their lies insult the intelligence, intelligent people accept islam on a stronger and less shakeable foundation.
Since Islam is the truth, they will only reinforce the truth and throw a spotlight on it, you have nothing to worry about - but the liars need to worry about their blasphemy towards Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.