/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Outrage in People as the DJ made People dance on the remix of Adhan.

fhmn63
04-05-2017, 05:16 PM
The DJ apologised, but this track is popular in Europe : "Remix of Adhan-Astaghfirulla! "

Outrage in People as the DJ made People dance on the remix of Adhan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
04-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Subhanallah how strange and although it was part out of ignorance he should not have. These westerners in jahilliyah are often raised up with messed up morals and values thinking it's ok to take the mic out of religion.
You should see how they portray god on shows like the Simpson's, family guy and south park yet they are some of the most viewed and loved shows on the TV screen.

azc
04-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Astaghfiruulah......!

Scimitar
04-05-2017, 07:56 PM
But is it better than wearing slippers in Malaysia? :D

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
04-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Assalamu ALaikum,

So the outrage is over the use of adhan remix but not over there being a nightclub where zina and alcohol is served in a majorly muslim country?

If we don't respect our religion and ourselves, we can't blame outsiders for not knowing any better. They hired this person to play music in a country where I assume the adhan also plays 5x a day, why would he think this would be offensive?

SoldierAmatUllah
04-05-2017, 10:05 PM
But what the heck did this DJ plan by making this kufr stuff in Europe?

Spewing kufr,hate,mocking at ALLAH?!!!Auzobillah

They always want to do something to insult our Rabb ALLAH Ta'ala!No Muslims should tolerate this!
This should get banned in Europe!

This is all done with cunning planning of enemies & they should apologize & ban it straight away!

They.bring this filth to Muslim world to misguide them& take them away from Deen &Muslims are already away from being more practicing so for them its become a profession since fall of Ottoman Empire!

Scimitar
04-05-2017, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu ALaikum,

So the outrage is over the use of adhan remix but not over there being a nightclub where zina and alcohol is served in a majorly muslim country?

If we don't respect our religion and ourselves, we can't blame outsiders for not knowing any better. They hired this person to play music in a country where I assume the adhan also plays 5x a day, why would he think this would be offensive?
wasn't a muslim country, no five time adhaan heard each day.

Scimi

EDIT:

Fresh just in:

Reads: Ya Hayyu Ya Kayyum.

Sold in Malaysia - A Muslim Majority country where adhaan is heard five times a day. Makes the Nike ones look tame in comparison

Scimi

AabiruSabeel
04-05-2017, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu ALaikum,

:wa:

Alcohol and zina are major sins, but at least the people have gheerah not to allow istihzaa' bid-deen because that takes a person out of folds of Islam. May Allah :swt: guide them and us, and protect us all from all evils.

Mustafa16
04-06-2017, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud
But what the heck did this DJ plan by making this kufr stuff in Europe?

Spewing kufr,hate,mocking at ALLAH?!!!Auzobillah

They always want to do something to insult our Rabb ALLAH Ta'ala!No Muslims should tolerate this!
This should get banned in Europe!

This is all done with cunning planning of enemies & they should apologize & ban it straight away!

They.bring this filth to Muslim world to misguide them& take them away from Deen &Muslims are already away from being more practicing so for them its become a profession since fall of Ottoman Empire!
why should it get banned in Europe, if European countries are non-Muslim? they practice freedom of speech, and dont have blasphemy laws. i guess you could say it should be banned in muslim countries, though, and i guess one could argue it is haram to settle in europe unless for dawah or to flee persecution for practicing the deen

Serinity
04-06-2017, 12:40 PM
:salam:

Idk about others, but I have more respect for someone who does Zina and knows it is haram, than one who mocks the deen. I absolutely detest mockers of the deen, be they non-muslims or "muslims".

Allahu alam.

*charisma*
04-06-2017, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
wasn't a muslim country, no five time adhaan heard each day.

Scimi

The incident happened in Tunisia. But I just read above that he's been doing it all over Europe as well.

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wa:

Alcohol and zina are major sins, but at least the people have gheerah not to allow istihzaa' bid-deen because that takes a person out of folds of Islam. May Allah :swt: guide them and us, and protect us all from all evils.
Ameen, of course, I agree. What I meant is that they opened the doors for something like this to occur in the first place because the incident happened in Tunisia, a muslim country. They hired a kaafir from europe to come to a tunisian nightclub (a place where sinning is openly invited) in a muslim country and they don't do a background check on his work where now it seems he's been doing it regularly in EU as well?

I guess yea, at least they feel bad for it. But I hope this is a wakeup call for muslims everywhere. If the line was drawn at nightclubs, then it wouldn't have gotten to the point where Allah's name was desecrated. So if the line is so far away from that already, then it won't be long until Muslims become desensitized to these types of actions, too... "freedom of speech" as they say.. :-\

Serinity
04-06-2017, 06:12 PM
"freedom of speech" is but an excuse to get their hatred away in the open.

Put the Shariah Flag / Flag of Tawheed up on the open, and you'd be called by the Police because of "ISIS propaganda". Where is the freedom of speech? Only when it suits them, or when they do it.

Regardless,

Umm♥Layth
04-06-2017, 07:19 PM
If the guy played it in a Muslim country, he clearly thinks it s a hip thing to do. Some people are just very ignorant and are raised without a moral filter. I highly doubt he was "spreading his hate".

I remember when I wasn't Muslim. I used to listen to Tarkan (a turkish singer) and thought it was Arabic... I thought it was so cool. Anything foreign was cool. It could have been some religious stuff remixed into music and I would not have known the difference.

Not sure why the guy picked the Athan of all things, but it's the Tunisians who should be ashamed of themselves and should have stopped dancing all together at the sound of the remix... that's if they even really care.

Excellent example of the flip flops here. Basically, don't be surprised that non Muslims participate in blasphemy, when even Muslims walk all over Allah's names, quite literally.

May Allah protect us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.