/* */

PDA

View Full Version : LOST

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 01:59 PM
hello everyone. I decided to make this account just to ask some questions, and find some guidance maybe
i am 21 and i have always tried to be a good muslim and loved Allah and feared him.
to this day i never drank alkcohol or used any drugs or even smoked a ciggarete.
i was kind to people always but i feel im not being rewarded enough and i feel like Allah never truly gave me what i deserved
i was a practicing muslim and grew all my teenagehood as a practicing muslim.
and i see these people who are taller than me, being at least just 8 cm taller would be enough for me. i see them being more blessed than me,i see them having more then me, even tho im a good muslim and I deserve them more! not that they shouldnt be blessed. but if these sinners are being rewarded why not me? i dont blame allah that i am not rich, thats up to me. but why am i not taller, and better?
why cant i just be a bit happier. .. i just so want to be a better person. im not sinning anything beyond normal. im 21 and i have never even kissed a girl cause im afraid of zinnah. and i am full of desire towards women and i had chances! i feel that all my sacrifices are going to waste.
this is making me mad towards Allah and i have abondoned prayer. sometimes i go back but then i leave it again.
i dont feel much lvoe anymore..
so what do u say to my situation? sometimes im quite suicidal. not that i would do suicide. id never do that. but id just love to sleep and never wake up
i want to be taller and better! why hasnt Allah give me the things i want. and has given them to people who barely deserve them.and are sinners.and never even pray or think to pray. maybe your words shall change me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 02:18 PM
so where do i begin?
im 21. a guy who tries not to be a sinner and maintains a character.
i been like this since forever. as long as i remember myself. i never did zinah even when i had chances. i never smoked or drinked alcohol or used any kind of drugs. I always tried to beahve. but i feel like none of this things truly sent me anywhere. i feel like Allah never gave me the things i deserve. and the things i deserve always go in the hands of "sinners"/ i always wanted to be just abit more taller. im not. at least if i was 178... im not. i wish i was better.. i wish i could just be a better man... but Allah never gives me what i deserve. thats how i feel.
i want e beautiful lady for nikkah. she probably wont like me. there was a time when i was too religious and good. but i now i have really lost hope and i dont feel like Allah answers my duas.. im just destructive and mad towards Allah. i no longer pray cause i dont even feel anything its like i have given up hope and nothing is changing my mind. i dont want to wake up in the morning .i expected life to get good but it really isnt. i feel like these worries are heavy and Allah wont help. Like Allah isnt with me at all .no matter how good i am. Allah is not rewarding towards me.
what did i do to deserve these? why the people who dont deserve get the things that i want.?
why is this happening. why i am so lost.

respecta
04-06-2017, 03:09 PM
May Allah make it easy for you.

Don't quit prayer, thats one thing you don't do. Think positively, remove negative thoughts from your mind

Simple_Person
04-06-2017, 03:45 PM
This attitude of yours is exactly what Allah knows about and brings it out from the depth of your heart. Your reaction is all that He is testing. I can find million excuses to say Alhamdullilah for all that Allah has given, yet you feel entitled to those so called rewards. Bro NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER feel entitled to whatever reward. You are NOTHING literally you are nothing and you deserve NOTHING. This is the same with me and every other creature Allah has created. We are nothing and we deserve nothing. Just because you stay away from zina you think suddenly you deserve such things? Bro staying away from zina is good for YOU not for Allah. Doing zina or not doesn't make Allah not worhty of worship or worthy of worship. Allah will ALWAYS be the ONLY One worthy of worship, no matter what we do or don't. So you being alive or die, i will not even know about and to be honest it doesn't care about 7 billion other people if you are alive or dead. Your existence is not even worth mentioning just like mine. All that we are doing is for our OWN gain and whatever Allah has given us, is to test us.

Those fingers of yours to type that comment..those legs of yours to walk..to muscles Allah gave you to use..the brain, the eyes ..the ears..the tongue..the feeling..the food..the sleep He gives, the water you are drinking the air you are inhaling, the possibility to go to the bathroom to release your self..the possibility to laugh ..the money you get..the knowledge He has given you, the understanding He has given you, the teeth you use to chew food..the the heart that pumps blood without any problems. ...I cannot stop and also I will not even be aware of all the blessings...

Would you wish that Allah would STOP giving you even one drop of water, however you being 1.80 meters long? Or never being able to eat food anymore not even one bite, but being 1.90 meters tall? Those tall people are wishing for something else than you. They wished they are more rich or more muscular or this or that. This ungratefulness makes me furious of how simple minded we Muslims not human beings, but Muslims have become. We Muslims know that Allah is the One who gives, yet we are being so ungrateful ..while He has given us so much and STILL is. Just thinking about it..that Allah would stop giving you water to drink..everybody can drink water, but you are not even being able to drink one drop of water. No science can help you with it, as the body would reject taking the water in. Yet you are worrying about something as puny and not worth talking about..as height.

What about if Allah would give you the height of 2 meters, as there are people who are that tall, but their back is broken and can only move their heads. Would you rather wish for that? Or 2 meters, but 1 leg is amputated..that would be much better choice right?

Bro open up your mind ..you have eyes but you are completely blind right now. Ponder about the things you have in your life. The parents, the hardship they have to endure to give you food that Allah has provided to such a ungrateful person like you. Again, be aware of your ungratefulness, because when Allah takes those blessings away that you never grateful of, suddenly this height thing becomes rather a curse. A friend of mine was so greedy with his money. He wanted a tv a large tv he wanted a smartphone..all those things wanted it and he had the money..but did not spend on it. Allah took that money away from him. Somebody broke in to his house and sub'han'Allah only thing that was missing was the money. NOTHING else was missing.

"And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful." Qur'an 14:34

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 03:57 PM
i wish i wasnt even created. if i dont deserve nothing ,and if my existance doesnt mean much, than i dont want to be a part of this.
id never kill myself. thats stupid. but i wish i sleep and never wake up again

Simple_Person
04-06-2017, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Soldier
i wish i wasnt even created. if i dont deserve nothing ,and if my existance doesnt mean much, than i dont want to be a part of this.
What is the reason you are alive? Or even in this world? You think Allah made us in to this without given us the choice?

"Indeed, we offered the Trust to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant." Qur'an 33:72

It is your own ***** choice and now you regret your choice. Nothing is without choice. Allah is the MOST just the MOST merciful. He doesn't do any of His creatures injustice. You like me have chosen this life, however i say ALHAMDULILLAH for guidance. I say ALHAMDULILLAH for so many things He has given me. In the eyes of society i am a bum, but WALLAHI i feel as i am one of the riches people on this planet. I mean sub'han'Allah, i have RUNNING water in my own house. Just think about it..running water. When i am thirsty i can go to the kitchen and alhamdulillah have a glass of water. No need to walk some distance to get that water. Or I have ALHAMDULILLAH eyes to observe so many things around me..so much beauty to see. Ever thought about doing things yourself with ONLY help of Allah nobody else. Just taking the stairs to go up and down and nobody helping you with it..ALHAMDULILLAH. In summer times the feel of a cold air coming and hitting your body such a wonderful feeling..and there are people who are not able because of some condition. The ability to smell something so nice that i get all hungry or when i break the fast with that first bite ..the amount of taste sub'han'Allah that i am tasting. ALHAMDULLILLAH. Or when i have been thirsty for hours and somebody gives me a glass of cold water on a hot summer day..ALHAMDULILLAH. How can i not feel the MOST richest person on this earth and i say even "la illah ila Allah muhammad rasul Allah" which is by it self the BIGGEST blessing He has given me. Some people are millionaires, but they are poor, i do not have so much money, but yet i am richer than that person. Going to bed with a peaceful mind and waking up with a peaceful mind. Alhamdulillah.

Yet you being so entitled. Allah for sure will cleanse the Muslims from ungrateful people.

"O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion – Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing." Qur'an 5:54

SoldierAmatUllah
04-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Bro-do Salaah,keep up hope & do something that you enjoy!

Stop burdening yourself!

You're only 21 so maybe marriage will happen within a few years!

There is nothing to say beauty is good or being taller,etc

If you're good mannered&all that, that what makes a person a human !

Do Salaah for sure,most of us after going so far are suffering with worst & worst ....so my advice to you is keep eyes on akhirah!

Once there, you could get all good!

This is the common advices going around by people suffering from worst & worst & you're story is not that bad,just that you're being too hasty& judgemental of your looks!

Serinity
04-06-2017, 04:32 PM
:salam:

Our Purpose in this life is to worship Allah, and only Allah, in whatever we do. And whatever we do, it will never increase the glory of Allah, nor will it Help Allah. Because Allah needs nothing and none. Allah is free of all need from any thing or being.

Everything you do is for your own benefit. We all need Allah :swt: while He :swt: needs us not. Everyone and everything in this entire existence needs Allah :swt: , while Allah is free of need, self-sufficient, etc.

Yet, Allah :swt , in His :swt: mercy gave us eyes to see with, a mouth to eat, ears to hear, a heart that pumps blood, etc. He :swt: didn't need to do it, because Allah :swt: has no need.

Allah :swt: loves us, why else would He :swt: grant us the ability of sight and hearing, walking and intellect? Eating, etc.??

Are you being bombed and persecuted. Start saying Alhamdulillah for whatever you have!!

Allahu alam.

Muslimah inshal
04-06-2017, 04:38 PM
hello everyone. I decided to make this account just to ask some questions, and find some guidance maybe
i am 21 and i have always tried to be a good muslim and loved Allah and feared him.
to this day i never drank alkcohol or used any drugs or even smoked a ciggarete.
i was kind to people always but i feel im not being rewarded enough and i feel like Allah never truly gave me what i deserved
i was a practicing muslim and grew all my teenagehood as a practicing muslim.
and i see these people who are taller than me, being at least just 8 cm taller would be enough for me. i see them being more blessed than me,i see them having more then me, even tho im a good muslim and I deserve them more! not that they shouldnt be blessed. but if these sinners are being rewarded why not me? i dont blame allah that i am not rich, thats up to me. but why am i not taller, and better?
why cant i just be a bit happier. .. i just so want to be a better person. im not sinning anything beyond normal. im 21 and i have never even kissed a girl cause im afraid of zinnah. and i am full of desire towards women and i had chances! i feel that all my sacrifices are going to waste.
this is making me mad towards Allah and i have abondoned prayer. sometimes i go back but then i leave it again.
i dont feel much lvoe anymore..
so what do u say to my situation? sometimes im quite suicidal. not that i would do suicide. id never do that. but id just love to sleep and never wake up
i want to be taller and better! why hasnt Allah give me the things i want. and has given them to people who barely deserve them.and are sinners.and never even pray or think to pray. maybe your words shall change me.
My brother , what are you gonna get from doing does bad things . What are you gonna get from smoking or drinking alcohol .... You should be grateful to Allah for protecting you from doing it.
You don't have to be sad or depressed for not being tall enough . Who told you that being tall is better for you . Who knows ? Only Allah swt knows what is best for you and what's not .
If smoking or drinking or having lot of money was good then you wouldn't see non muslims coming to Islam . Because they find no hapiness in it and that's why they come to Islam .
Please check the following videos :

https://youtu.be/GG-MXScOPQ8

https://youtu.be/sBJIHUOl-DE

https://youtu.be/5pyZkY93B2A

https://youtu.be/j5S0gZgKFXs

https://youtu.be/Tnh8Hx2ZNe4

https://youtu.be/OSZTW6ktGhg

https://youtu.be/RDLV9moLAPg

Please brother take some time to watch it .

https://youtu.be/mDQ1SLMjHIg

Specially the last one .

aaj
04-06-2017, 05:35 PM
As'salamu Alaikum,

I can understand where you are coming from. Your beliefs are stemming from lack of knowledge and that is why you are confused about this. Let's break it down and look at it inshallah.

We'll go with the obvious one first, you height or any other physical traits. Allah created Adam a.s. 60 cubits (90 feet) and created him in the best form and left it at that. And He says He created us into tribes and nations so that get may get to know each other. So over the centuries different races came out of Adam a.s. and that's pretty much set in stone. Regarding other physical factors, such as height, is based on other influencing factors. If you get all the proper required nutrients for your body development throughout your life then you will grow healthy, strong and tall. If you don't then you will be malnourished and have shrunken growth. On the other hand, if you have been eating processing food then although not healthy but still would effect your physical well being. For example, all those big macs and chicken nuggets with growth hormones pumped into them will influence your growth as well. And lastly, it simply comes down to genes. If your parents are grandparents or anyone in your family tree is tall then you maybe tall as well, provided you got passed down that gene. So for example, if you are not happy with your height but want your future children to be tall then you would marry someone who is tall or tall people run in her family so your kids can inherit that trait from their mother side. So you see it simply comes down internal factors (what's passed down to you from family) and external factors (healthy food, no food, processed food). Other external factor could be making dua you get taller, but this would also include tying your camel (doing your part) by eating right and exercising. Crucial time for that would be your growing period (age 10-19 mostly).

So you see it is useless trying to blame Allah for your height when you lack proper understanding of biology, genetics and external influences. Some things Allah set in motion and let them take their course, like all these genes being passed down. If you want to change that then do selective breeding; if you want light skin kids then marry a white women, if you want chinese kids then marry a chinese, if you want tall kids then marry a tall woman, if you want arab kids then marry an arab, etc. it's simple as that.

Regarding wanting reward because you didn't do zina or this or that, you have faulty logic in that as well. Have you ever tried going to the court and demanding you be rewarded because you didn't steal or kill anyone? You have to understand there is the norm and then there is things outside of the norm. The norm is you don't kill anyone and everyone is fine. If you go negative side of that norm and kill someone, then you will be punished. If you go positive side of that norm and save a life then you will be rewarded by the society. It is a simple concept. Just because you stayed away from zina, don't expect reward for that thinking you deserve it. You want a reward for that? then know that your reward is that you averted the punishment you would have gotten if you had done that sin. Rather then thinking you "deserve" something for that, you should be thinking that "may Allah reward me with something better for my obedience to my Lord and staying away from that which He dislikes". You have to change your mindset from that entitlement to am i doing enough to earn the pleasure of my Lord? No one deserves anything. We all earn what our hands bring. If you do good then you will get good, if you do bad then that is what you will get.

There are other factors that influence us, such as evil eye and black magic done on us by haters. Which is why we are told to do our adkhars and protect ourselves. Allah says the best among you are those who are most pious or have tawqa. So if you want something in life, you would make dua for it and ask Allah for it, not hate Allah because you don't have it. But in order to get there you need to have tawqa, you need to get close to Allah through sincere ibadaah. How do you expect to ask Him for something while disliking Him at the same time?

As for all the goods the kuffars have. This earth is their paradise, this is where they get reward for their deeds and get no share in the hereafter. For the believers, having such blessings or not having them, both are a test for the them. For you not having them and wanting them is a test for you. Are you going to moan about it and speak out against your Lord because of it or say Alhamdulilah for all the other blessings He has given you? Prophet :saw1: said when you look at someone better than you then also look at someone below you. How many millions in the world are missing limbs, living in poverty, are homeless, parent-less, don't have education, etc. Do you think they hate Allah by looking at people like you who is better off then them or do you think they still say Alhamdulilah for what they do have and trying to make the best of it? Allah says, "If you give thanks (or are greatful), I will give you more (of My Blessings)...." [14:7]

"Assuming the Best about Allah"
http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-426-3251.htm

SoldierAmatUllah
04-06-2017, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
As'salamu Alaikum,

I can understand where you are coming from. Your beliefs are stemming from lack of knowledge and that is why you are confused about this. Let's break it down and look at it inshallah.

We'll go with the obvious one first, you height or any other physical traits. Allah created Adam a.s. 60 cubits (90 feet) and created him in the best form and left it at that. And He says He created us into tribes and nations so that get may get to know each other. So over the centuries different races came out of Adam a.s. and that's pretty much set in stone. Regarding other physical factors, such as height, is based on other influencing factors. If you get all the proper required nutrients for your body development throughout your life then you will grow healthy, strong and tall. If you don't then you will be malnourished and have shrunken growth. On the other hand, if you have been eating processing food then although not healthy but still would effect your physical well being. For example, all those big macs and chicken nuggets with growth hormones pumped into them will influence your growth as well. And lastly, it simply comes down to genes. If your parents are grandparents or anyone in your family tree is tall then you maybe tall as well, provided you got passed down that gene. So for example, if you are not happy with your height but want your future children to be tall then you would marry someone who is tall or tall people run in her family so your kids can inherit that trait from their mother side. So you see it simply comes down internal factors (what's passed down to you from family) and external factors (healthy food, no food, processed food). Other external factor could be making dua you get taller, but this would also include tying your camel (doing your part) by eating right and exercising. Crucial time for that would be your growing period (age 10-19 mostly).

So you see it is useless trying to blame Allah for your height when you lack proper understanding of biology, genetics and external influences. Some things Allah set in motion and let them take their course, like all these genes being passed down. If you want to change that then do selective breeding; if you want light skin kids then marry a white women, if you want chinese kids then marry a chinese, if you want tall kids then marry a tall woman, if you want arab kids then marry an arab, etc. it's simple as that.

Regarding wanting reward because you didn't do zina or this or that, you have faulty logic in that as well. Have you ever tried going to the court and demanding you be rewarded because you didn't steal or kill anyone? You have to understand there is the norm and then there is things outside of the norm. The norm is you don't kill anyone and everyone is fine. If you go negative side of that norm and kill someone, then you will be punished. If you go positive side of that norm and save a life then you will be rewarded by the society. It is a simple concept. Just because you stayed away from zina, don't expect reward for that thinking you deserve it. You want a reward for that? then know that your reward is that you averted the punishment you would have gotten if you had done that sin. Rather then thinking you "deserve" something for that, you should be thinking that "may Allah reward me with something better for my obedience to my Lord and staying away from that which He dislikes". You have to change your mindset from that entitlement to am i doing enough to earn the pleasure of my Lord? No one deserves anything. We all earn what our hands bring. If you do good then you will get good, if you do bad then that is what you will get.

There are other factors that influence us, such as evil eye and black magic done on us by haters. Which is why we are told to do our adkhars and protect ourselves. Allah says the best among you are those who are most pious or have tawqa. So if you want something in life, you would make dua for it and ask Allah for it, not hate Allah because you don't have it. But in order to get there you need to have tawqa, you need to get close to Allah through sincere ibadaah. How do you expect to ask Him for something while disliking Him at the same time?

As for all the goods the kuffars have. This earth is their paradise, this is where they get reward for their deeds and get no share in the hereafter. For the believers, having such blessings or not having them, both are a test for the them. For you not having them and wanting them is a test for you. Are you going to moan about it and speak out against your Lord because of it or say Alhamdulilah for all the other blessings He has given you? Prophet :saw1: said when you look at someone better than you then also look at someone below you. How many millions in the world are missing limbs, living in poverty, are homeless, parent-less, don't have education, etc. Do you think they hate Allah by looking at people like you who is better off then them or do you think they still say Alhamdulilah for what they do have and trying to make the best of it? Allah says, "If you give thanks (or are greatful), I will give you more (of My Blessings)...." [14:7]

I have a question

Since years,whenever I said Alhamdull'ILLAH, The God took that blessing whether worldly or Deeni,little to big!

How can I understand this?
I'm confused!
No one knows it because I say it in my heart & I always said that when readthis Aayah

respecta
04-06-2017, 07:56 PM
Think of every single thing that Allah has given you, write it down, every little thing.
Eyes, nose, mouth, hair, ability to taste, to feel, to hear, to see, skin, nails, 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand etc keep thinking of the things you have, then write down what you don't have and see what outweighs what

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 08:19 PM
thanks for the kind words. well i am mother less too. died when i was 18.
i do understand . btw i was always a healthy eprson . i never ate mc chicken or smth like that. i always stayed away from sodas and that. me wanting to be taller was always a priority.something i never got. sometimes i feel good. sometimes i feel bad. i dont know whats wrong with me. i just wish . i was better. may Allah help my mind.

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 08:22 PM
i am aware of not getting anywhere by using those things. thats why i dont use them.
all im saying is that. if these people who do those get what i would wish, why cant i have it?
hoping i will find peace

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 08:30 PM
As'salamu Alaikum,

thats the biggest issue man. the girl i want probably wont like me cause im shorter than most males. 170 cm is not enough. its never going to change but what can i do really. its just something i really want

aaj
04-06-2017, 08:31 PM
i am aware of not getting anywhere by using those things. thats why i dont use them.
all im saying is that. if these people who do those get what i would wish, why cant i have it?
hoping i will find peace
Bro, we all are tested in different ways. Sometimes Allah tests us by giving us what we want and see if we are grateful or not and sometimes He doesn't give us what we want and see if we are patient. Remember that this duniya is finite and won't last long. Whatever we don't get in this duniya, we can have it in jannah where we get to keep it forever. All belongs to Allah and see say Alhamdulilah for everything because there is khair in everything even though we may not realize it. Inshallah learn more deen and gain more knowledge and you will begin to see some of this. may Allah make it easy on you.

thats the biggest issue man. the girl i want probably wont like me cause im shorter than most males. 170 cm is not enough. its never going to change but what can i do really. its just something i really want
well you have been given what your parents passed down to you. You can accept it or your can cry about it, it won't change that but how you view it will change how you live your life. And you are assuming she "probably" won't like you. If she has a preference for height then that's her choice, if she doesn't than she won't care. You should learn to accept your height, we all wish/want something but know it's unrealistic and accept it.

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 08:36 PM
As'salamu Alaikum,

as far as i know about biology, females REALLY care about a mans height. i can be a very good character. but if she doesnt find me attractive ( im good looking but short ) thewn, the girl probably will pass me. and that breaks me. cause it happened before.
i want a good looking woman. why not get one just cause im short?
its all programed man. im suffering from it

aaj
04-06-2017, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud
I have a question

Since years,whenever I said Alhamdull'ILLAH, The God took that blessing whether worldly or Deeni,little to big!

How can I understand this?
I'm confused!
No one knows it because I say it in my heart & I always said that when read this Aayah
Allah test those more whom He loves more.

Maybe you are grateful and so He tests you more to help you elevate your status even higher?

maybe some other factors influence it (evil eye, shaytan, lack of protection duas, etc.)?

Allahu alim.

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 08:50 PM
Bro, we all are tested in different ways. Sometimes Allah tests us by giving us what we want and see if we are grateful or not and sometimes He doesn't give us what we want and see if we are patient. Remember that this duniya is finite and won't last long. Whatever we don't get in this duniya, we can have it in jannah where we get to keep it forever. All belongs to Allah and see say Alhamdulilah for everything because there is khair in everything even though we may not realize it. Inshallah learn more deen and gain more knowledge and you will begin to see some of this. may Allah make it easy on you.

well you have been given what your parents passed down to you. You can accept it or your can cry about it, it won't change that but how you view it will change how you live your life. And you are assuming she "probably" won't like you. If she has a preference for height then that's her choice, if she doesn't than she won't care. You should learn to accept your height, we all wish/want something but know it's unrealistic and accept it.

please bro. tell me how to swallow this bitter pill. once and for all. tell me how to find peace..
you see. i am not a big sinner. i make mistakes but i try my best to not do the WORST. is that good? will it benefit me? are you sure?
you believe that i will find a cute young lady, cause i waited so long. and when my friends were having fun i waited?
or will it all go to waste? or its just me feeling that way?
at times i feel like i will get something good. at times i feel i wont get NOTHING.
and im afraid man. im afraid about the future. i have good intentions. i just want to find peace

aaj
04-06-2017, 08:52 PM
as far as i know about biology, females REALLY care about a mans height. i can be a very good character. but if she doesnt find me attractive ( im good looking but short ) thewn, the girl probably will pass me. and that breaks me. cause it happened before.
i want a good looking woman. why not get one just cause im short?
its all programed man. im suffering from it
No, that is not true. Majority do prefer a man taller than them. But that is not always the case and not with everybody. Have you never seen a really really good looking girl outside with a very very unpleasant looking guy and wonder what did he do to get her or what does she see in him ? It happens. Well money is one factor, another is knowing you. If you go and propose to that girl and she cares about height then she will say no. But if you get to know her (islamically) and she sees your character/personality and has a liking to you as a person then height will become less of importance to her. You can ask any sister on this forum and in your life, men are visual gender and care more about physical attributes then women. Women want security and belonging, if they see you as a reliable and keep worthy then height will become less of a factor. They like a confident man, something you are lacking right now with your insecurity towards your height.

aaj
04-06-2017, 08:59 PM
please bro. tell me how to swallow this bitter pill. once and for all. tell me how to find peace..
you see. i am not a big sinner. i make mistakes but i try my best to not do the WORST. is that good? will it benefit me? are you sure?
you believe that i will find a cute young lady, cause i waited so long. and when my friends were having fun i waited?
or will it all go to waste? or its just me feeling that way?
at times i feel like i will get something good. at times i feel i wont get NOTHING.
and im afraid man. im afraid about the future. i have good intentions. i just want to find peace
If you want peace then learn to accept yourself as you are and be content with it. You also need to have trust in Allah, He is most Merciful and most Just. He won't let your deeds go to waste. You will see the reward of striving to be good and staying away from vice, be it in this life or the Hereafter. Right now you need to change your perception on things ,on your life and your Lord. To do that you need to increase in islamic knowledge so it can help you increase in taqwa, which in return earns the pleasure of your Lord and more blessings in your life. Have patience and strive to do good and inshallah Allah will send someone who will accept you for who you are and make you happy in life.

Muslimah inshal
04-06-2017, 09:11 PM
hoping i will find peace
Assalamu Alaikum !!
Bismillah
What would you prefer , having those things that others have but they don't pray OR not having those things and still pray ?
I'm my opinion I would prefer the second one . Because at least I have Allah in my heart and I'm happy with what Allah gives me . If I don't have what I wish to have then maybe with a bit of sabr ( patience ) Allah will give it to me one day . It's all about being patience, trust Allah and be grateful .
Just leave your problems for Allah and just relax and don't think about it too too much and you will see a change in your life inshallah .
At the end of the day this is a test for everyone of us .

May Allah make it easy for you . Amiin ya rab!

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 09:20 PM
If you want peace then learn to accept yourself as you are and be content with it. You also need to have trust in Allah, He is most Merciful and most Just. He won't let your deeds go to waste. You will see the reward of striving to be good and staying away from vice, be it in this life or the Hereafter. Right now you need to change your perception on things ,on your life and your Lord. To do that you need to increase in islamic knowledge so it can help you increase in taqwa, which in return earns the pleasure of your Lord and more blessings in your life. Have patience and strive to do good and inshallah Allah will send someone who will accept you for who you are and make you happy in life.

is it possible to privately chat? you and me? i got some other stuff to talk bout

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Assalamu Alaikum !!
Bismillah
What would you prefer , having those things that others have but they don't pray OR not having those things and still pray ?
I'm my opinion I would prefer the second one . Because at least I have Allah in my heart and I'm happy with what Allah gives me . If I don't have what I wish to have then maybe with a bit of sabr ( patience ) Allah will give it to me one day . It's all about being patience, trust Allah and be grateful .
Just leave your problems for Allah and just relax and don't think about it too too much and you will see a change in your life inshallah .
At the end of the day this is a test for everyone of us .

May Allah make it easy for you . Amiin ya rab!
thanks for the kind words. i do apriciate them wallah

Muslimah inshal
04-06-2017, 09:37 PM
thanks for the kind words. i do apriciate them wallah
Your questions are very welcomed and also it helps me learn more and see things in a different way alhamdulillah .

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 09:44 PM
No, that is not true. Majority do prefer a man taller than them. But that is not always the case and not with everybody. Have you never seen a really really good looking girl outside with a very very unpleasant looking guy and wonder what did he do to get her or what does she see in him ? It happens. Well money is one factor, another is knowing you. If you go and propose to that girl and she cares about height then she will say no. But if you get to know her (islamically) and she sees your character/personality and has a liking to you as a person then height will become less of importance to her. You can ask any sister on this forum and in your life, men are visual gender and care more about physical attributes then women. Women want security and belonging, if they see you as a reliable and keep worthy then height will become less of a factor. They like a confident man, something you are lacking right now with your insecurity towards your height.
IM NOT INSECURE WHEN IM IN FRONT OF GIRLS lol. but maybe cause im shorter they dont consider me very manly. thats the issue
i try to grow a beard and all just to look more masculine. cause inside i am very manly and have high character values.
i dont know.. i odont know

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Your questions are very welcomed and also it helps me learn more and see things in a different way alhamdulillah .
alliwantistofeelcomplete

Scimitar
04-06-2017, 09:58 PM
:)

when you are in this state, you have hit rock bottom... the up side is, there is only one direction left to go - up again. So Rise Again.

You're no longer a child, you're now a man, the transition is a tough one, but one that makes you stronger and more able to deal with what life throws at you, each time you will learn something else - no one is perfect, but we're trying, eh?

When you was a little lad, you thought as one, behaved as one, and was one. But now you are not a little lad, you've grown so you will put those old ways behind you - and become the man you always wished was in your life. If that's an older brother, or mentor - this is your chance to aspire to that. So go for it. Your Islam is your life, and your life is your own. God gave you free will, so use it, wisely.

Scimi

Islamic Soldier
04-06-2017, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
:)

when you are in this state, you have hit rock bottom... the up side is, there is only one direction left to go - up again. So Rise Again.

You're no longer a child, you're now a man, the transition is a tough one, but one that makes you stronger and more able to deal with what life throws at you, each time you will learn something else - no one is perfect, but we're trying, eh?

When you was a little lad, you thought as one, behaved as one, and was one. But now you are not a little lad, you've grown so you will put those old ways behind you - and become the man you always wished was in your life. If that's an older brother, or mentor - this is your chance to aspire to that. So go for it. Your Islam is your life, and your life is your own. God gave you free will, so use it, wisely.

Scimi
sometimes im very high. sometimes im very low.
i dont know if ill ever be in peace man

Scimitar
04-06-2017, 11:42 PM
I don't expect you to know that now.

I expect you to have some faith.

You're still alive and have many blessings from Allah which you are not counting. God forbid, you lose one or two, and then you know what depression is all about.

Count your blessings and be thankful.

Scimi

Bobbyflay23
04-07-2017, 01:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
This attitude of yours is exactly what Allah knows about and brings it out from the depth of your heart. Your reaction is all that He is testing. I can find million excuses to say Alhamdullilah for all that Allah has given, yet you feel entitled to those so called rewards. Bro NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER feel entitled to whatever reward. You are NOTHING literally you are nothing and you deserve NOTHING. This is the same with me and every other creature Allah has created. We are nothing and we deserve nothing. Just because you stay away from zina you think suddenly you deserve such things? Bro staying away from zina is good for YOU not for Allah. Doing zina or not doesn't make Allah not worhty of worship or worthy of worship. Allah will ALWAYS be the ONLY One worthy of worship, no matter what we do or don't. So you being alive or die, i will not even know about and to be honest it doesn't care about 7 billion other people if you are alive or dead. Your existence is not even worth mentioning just like mine. All that we are doing is for our OWN gain and whatever Allah has given us, is to test us.

Those fingers of yours to type that comment..those legs of yours to walk..to muscles Allah gave you to use..the brain, the eyes ..the ears..the tongue..the feeling..the food..the sleep He gives, the water you are drinking the air you are inhaling, the possibility to go to the bathroom to release your self..the possibility to laugh ..the money you get..the knowledge He has given you, the understanding He has given you, the teeth you use to chew food..the the heart that pumps blood without any problems. ...I cannot stop and also I will not even be aware of all the blessings...

Would you wish that Allah would STOP giving you even one drop of water, however you being 1.80 meters long? Or never being able to eat food anymore not even one bite, but being 1.90 meters tall? Those tall people are wishing for something else than you. They wished they are more rich or more muscular or this or that. This ungratefulness makes me furious of how simple minded we Muslims not human beings, but Muslims have become. We Muslims know that Allah is the One who gives, yet we are being so ungrateful ..while He has given us so much and STILL is. Just thinking about it..that Allah would stop giving you water to drink..everybody can drink water, but you are not even being able to drink one drop of water. No science can help you with it, as the body would reject taking the water in. Yet you are worrying about something as puny and not worth talking about..as height.

What about if Allah would give you the height of 2 meters, as there are people who are that tall, but their back is broken and can only move their heads. Would you rather wish for that? Or 2 meters, but 1 leg is amputated..that would be much better choice right?

Bro open up your mind ..you have eyes but you are completely blind right now. Ponder about the things you have in your life. The parents, the hardship they have to endure to give you food that Allah has provided to such a ungrateful person like you. Again, be aware of your ungratefulness, because when Allah takes those blessings away that you never grateful of, suddenly this height thing becomes rather a curse. A friend of mine was so greedy with his money. He wanted a tv a large tv he wanted a smartphone..all those things wanted it and he had the money..but did not spend on it. Allah took that money away from him. Somebody broke in to his house and sub'han'Allah only thing that was missing was the money. NOTHING else was missing.

"And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah , you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful." Qur'an 14:34
Ok we don't have the right to anything we arnt entitled it's just because allahs nice that he gives it to us and also we are somthing your acting as if we are less then a chair or even a pc thats not true the fact that you where made by allah makes you important imagine if you where a artifical intiligent robot then your worth nothing you wherent even created by allah but if your a human being given the most honour by allah and allah loves us the most then why degrade us to nothing that's like making fun of what allah made I'm not saying walk around with pride I'm just saying that we have been given honour allah created us so he can show his emit his emotions to us and provide for us the fact that we are dear to allah makes us more important than that gold that drives people insane the only time you won't be worth anything is when your in hell because then instead of having the mercy of not existing you have to be living as somthing worth less then dirt somthing hated it so much even by yourself even hated by hell itself everything hated you and your going through emense pain the entire time that my friend is when your worth less then nothing currently we are worth somthing and if we make it to Junnah we will be worth a uncountable amount more

Simple_Person
04-07-2017, 02:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Ok we don't have the right to anything we arnt entitled it's just because allahs nice that he gives it to us and also we are somthing your acting as if we are less then a chair or even a pc thats not true the fact that you where made by allah makes you important imagine if you where a artifical intiligent robot then your worth nothing you wherent even created by allah but if your a human being given the most honour by allah and allah loves us the most then why degrade us to nothing that's like making fun of what allah made I'm not saying walk around with pride I'm just saying that we have been given honour allah created us so he can show his emit his emotions to us and provide for us the fact that we are dear to allah makes us more important than that gold that drives people insane the only time you won't be worth anything is when your in hell because then instead of having the mercy of not existing you have to be living as somthing worth less then dirt somthing hated it so much even by yourself even hated by hell itself everything hated you and your going through emense pain the entire time that my friend is when your worth less then nothing currently we are worth somthing and if we make it to Junnah we will be worth a uncountable amount more
Read my comment again with care. I am saying we are nothing in the sense as we are not worth in how this brother is feeling entitled to. Why has Allah created us? To worship Him? Why? He has already angels as they are worshipping Him non-stop. Because we have free will and choose to worship Him and sacrifice our free will for it. Yet still we are not entitled. Why? Because if we should be able to enter paradise on our own without His mercy yet still with all that we do we are not entitled to that.

Why do you think that Islam is so unique compared to all other religions. Christians and Jews already have reserved for themselves paradise yet just me being the best Muslim there is I am not sure if I will enter paradise. I do not feel entitled to anything and I feel not worth anything. Why and how? Because I do not give myself that value it is Allah. I do not value Rasullah (saws) through Allah I have valued him because Allah has given me the value of my nabi (saws).

On this topic there is so much more to say then this simplistic comment of mine. Allah has respected and valued the human beings the ones that He has valued. In the Qur'an one who is not aware could say this being contradictory. Human beings respected and valued yet ending up in hell fire. The human beings that have being valued are the ones that put their face in mud in the front of their Lord. Never YOU YOURSELF feel as if you are valued Allah gives you that value in this world and in the next. Don't act just because you say La Ilaha Illa Allah that you now have some value. Have a little HOPE that Allah has given you that value when saying that but also with no arrogance in your heart. So even saying that but having ungratefulness and arrogance our place hell fire. Iblies has worshipped Allah more and better than you and me combined, yet he still believes and acknowledges Allah. Bro, again ponder longer and better about this subject. Do not feel special ..feel that way when you are in Janna then you can say I have had value. Till then ask Allah day in and day out to increase your value in His eyes. You and I as every other Muslim and potential worshipper of One God that are currently still alive have a long road to go.

This brother I hoped he would read my comments with a little bit of pondering however his lack of pondering shows his ungratefulness. I have mentioned so many blessings and even mentioned the aya of the Qur'an the amount of blessings we would not able to count. Yet all he is thinking about is his superfiscial will. What he wants while Allah has given him so much. Good looks and traits that are loved by superficial people are a huge fitna and he is desiring such things. Say ALHAMDULLILAH I am not 1.80 m as he himself says I am good looking but "only 1.70". Bro the most earthly beautiful women would have chased him for zina if he would have it all..in this case also the height. Think about Yusuf (as) he would almost have committed zina and because with so much hardship he refused her he was put in jail. The superficial mindset and living under a rock mentality of us Muslims has gone way overboard. Look on youtube how many women are slandering men now a days by saying or claiming that that guy has raped her just because that guy did not give her what she wanted. Many women of today are becoming like that woman of the time of Yusuf (as). So do not feel entitled and for every blessing you have noticed say Alhamdullilah. Every time doing prayer first thank Allah for what He has given you and out humbleness ask what you want. Also with that tell Allah if that thing you are asking is bad for you to keep you away from it as He knows better what is good or bad for you. If it is bad for you ask Allah to give you patience and wisdom behind it why it is bad for you to calm your heart.

So brother these things are much deeper. Humble yourself. Do not feel special Allah will make it evident if not in this world for sure in the next. But till then do not feel worthy of being the slave of Allah He only can give you that worthiness not you.

Bobbyflay23
04-07-2017, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Read my comment again with care. I am saying we are nothing in the sense as we are not worth in how this brother is feeling entitled to. Why has Allah created us? To worship Him? Why? He has already angels as they are worshipping Him non-stop. Because we have free will and choose to worship Him and sacrifice our free will for it. Yet still we are not entitled. Why? Because if we should be able to enter paradise on our own without His mercy yet still with all that we do we are not entitled to that.

Why do you think that Islam is so unique compared to all other religions. Christians and Jews already have reserved for themselves paradise yet just me being the best Muslim there is I am not sure if I will enter paradise. I do not feel entitled to anything and I feel not worth anything. Why and how? Because I do not give myself that value it is Allah. I do not value Rasullah (saws) through Allah I have valued him because Allah has given me the value of my nabi (saws).

On this topic there is so much more to say then this simplistic comment of mine. Allah has respected and valued the human beings the ones that He has valued. In the Qur'an one who is not aware could say this being contradictory. Human beings respected and valued yet ending up in hell fire. The human beings that have being valued are the ones that put their face in mud in the front of their Lord. Never YOU YOURSELF feel as if you are valued Allah gives you that value in this world and in the next. Don't act just because you say La Ilaha Illa Allah that you now have some value. Have a little HOPE that Allah has given you that value when saying that but also with no arrogance in your heart. So even saying that but having ungratefulness and arrogance our place hell fire. Iblies has worshipped Allah more and better than you and me combined, yet he still believes and acknowledges Allah. Bro, again ponder longer and better about this subject. Do not feel special ..feel that way when you are in Janna then you can say I have had value. Till then ask Allah day in and day out to increase your value in His eyes. You and I as every other Muslim and potential worshipper of One God that are currently still alive have a long road to go.

This brother I hoped he would read my comments with a little bit of pondering however his lack of pondering shows his ungratefulness. I have mentioned so many blessings and even mentioned the aya of the Qur'an the amount of blessings we would not able to count. Yet all he is thinking about is his superfiscial will. What he wants while Allah has given him so much. Good looks and traits that are loved by superficial people are a huge fitna and he is desiring such things. Say ALHAMDULLILAH I am not 1.80 m as he himself says I am good looking but "only 1.70". Bro the most earthly beautiful women would have chased him for zina if he would have it all..in this case also the height. Think about Yusuf (as) he would almost have committed zina and because with so much hardship he refused her he was put in jail. The superficial mindset and living under a rock mentality of us Muslims has gone way overboard. Look on youtube how many women are slandering men now a days by saying or claiming that that guy has raped her just because that guy did not give her what she wanted. Many women of today are becoming like that woman of the time of Yusuf (as). So do not feel entitled and for every blessing you have noticed say Alhamdullilah. Every time doing prayer first thank Allah for what He has given you and out humbleness ask what you want. Also with that tell Allah if that thing you are asking is bad for you to keep you away from it as He knows better what is good or bad for you. If it is bad for you ask Allah to give you patience and wisdom behind it why it is bad for you to calm your heart.

So brother these things are much deeper. Humble yourself. Do not feel special Allah will make it evident if not in this world for sure in the next. But till then do not feel worthy of being the slave of Allah He only can give you that worthiness not you.
Oh I'm sorry I guess I misunderstood

Eric H
04-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Islamic Soldier;

im shorter than most males. 170 cm is not enough. its never going to change but what can i do really.
It just means you have to try harder than other people, turn back to Allah and keep praying, never give up hope in Allah, he is bigger than all your problems. But remember that Allah answers prayers more in a way that will help you find eternal salvation.

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

The alternative is just give up, roll over and die.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in Allah.

Eric

SoldierAmatUllah
04-07-2017, 05:28 PM
Why you worry?

You want a pious lady right with good looks?

Or impious good looking girl?

Might be around the corner ,so why haste in leaving Salaah etc!?.....Have Tawakkal! For thinking good will bring you peace of Imaan & mercy & blessings of ALLAH Ta'ala when you're least aware!

This is what happens to pious ones -Pious people are tested because ALLAH loves them!
This is no easy to get piety & dunya both so easily!And pious reap rewards in both worlds esp tested ones trial upon trials !

Victory comes through struggling! And it's appointed already for believing pious Muslims! So,keep hope in ALLAH Ta'ala!

Btw, pious good looking Muslims always accepts piety over anything whether men or females!

Sooo many examples!Height,color etc are silly concepts though at times all comes in a surprise for virtuous & those who love ALLAH!

Umm Malik
04-07-2017, 06:01 PM
What about if Allah make you taller and give a disability which led you to stay in wheel chair all your life
What about if he took your eyes ??
There are a lot of things worse than this
Bit you know why
Because sometimes we restrict our happiness in something ... and we don't see ourselves without it and we think that ... just this or nothing
And when we lose it ... we lose with it the meaning of life
You were a good person mash Allah in early age
To choose to be like this is for yourself first ... but do you think shaytan will let you to take the rank of a youth who raised in the obedience of Allah
No he will let you comparing your sale with people who look like they are happy and may be yeas may be no
This just a short life
You will pass it
And you will see the reward of Allah but don't count your deeds

from days before I was in the cemetery,I look how life going on and how we are so busy of our real goal in this life .
When I was looking in some Graves and how it written born at :... and die at ... I tell my self that this short life don't deserve to spend in sadness and sorrow , in being unhappy and complaining
It's short if we look how we lived and we just feel the situation which we are in right now ... rather if it good or bad
If you try to see how lucky you are
That you can speak see and hear and there are a lot of people who which the things you don't even see them as a favor
There are a people who wish to can move them body or them hands just- to help- themselves
You may say they are also not happy
I will tell you no
On the contrary they are more happy than the heal people them selves
They are also have a dreams in life and have wishes
But the things which make them happy even all those things is because they know the realty of this Dunya
Ask any one what you don't have ??
They can write to you a list of wishes
And a lot of needs
You know why ?
Because we aren't yet in jannah
We shall have some fun and some troubles sometimes we cry and sometimes we smile ... sometimes we going through hardship to be patient and to have experience in life and other times it will be ease to know how Allah is near and how he reward the ease after being patient in Dunya and in the akhirah
Do believe that as long as you complain and seeing the things bad you will not appreciate what you have- and you won't know what you have or what you need to do exactly
And your life get worse
Do you think Allah will left you after the good things you did ???
Do you think that Allah want to hurt you or to just put you in hardship
Sometimes hardship give us experience sometimes it shows us the nature of each person
Sometimes it led us to know a very great people who are good in every situation
You may not have them yet because you are still in preparation
Allah want you to be better even if the price is some tears or some hard time and difficulty
And make sure as the long time of hardship
Because he knows how to treat every one and the key of each heart
Read surat yousef and how the prophet yousef suffer
And how Allah prepared him to be the one who take the responsibility of the most important thing in Egypt
And look how his father was patient and how he trust on Allah even his eyes blind from sadness

he will reward you in the future the best
And you will remember that in every situation
Allah have a beautiful name which is the grateful "assakur" in Arabic
So if you do good he will grant you more and more
But it just a period and it will be change if you promise yourself to began your life by appreciate every small things
Even just one thing a day but keep on saying alhamdulillah for it
After that you will be have more and more and you will not be able to be thankful for all the favor you have
You know shaytan know how everyone think and he stick in every different person as the way he think
But if you be always remembering Allah and saying "aoudou billahi minna shaytani rajeem"
Once you have this kind of thinking
And keep on saying istighfar
You will be a different parson inshallah
Life is short
So why you want to end it
Why you want to change this good Muslim into another person ... for a small centimeters ?? For a girl ???
There a lot better than here
Allah can you the one who will let you forget about that one and you will regret about this time you lose it for her while you can do a lot of things instead
You don't need to choose the bad way
While you can choose to live it just to cross into jannah
Dunya it's not our real home
It is temporary
And hear after is the best for the one who knows
In the Hadith, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, has said: "verily, whoever takes the Hereafter as is his concern, Allah makes his richness in his heart and reunites him and this worldly life will come to him forced. And whoever has this worldly life as is his concern, Allah makes his poverty between his eyes and disperses him and he will not gain from this worldly life but only what is destined for him." [Al-Albani, authentic due to other narrations].
Be happy
And don't let the whole life retract in one thing
It may be your pain while you look for it all the time
If it good for you Allah can do the miracles but if not he will give you more better than her
But don't lose your akhirah for your Dunya
And don't blame Allah while he just preparing the best for you
Be grateful
And look in surat alkahf how the things can look worst but it's the best in reality but we don't know

( 65 ) And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.
( 66 ) Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?"
( 67 ) He said, "Indeed, with me you will never be able to have patience.
( 68 ) And how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?"
( 69 ) [Moses] said, "You will find me, if Allah wills, patient, and I will not disobey you in [any] order."
( 70 ) He said, "Then if you follow me, do not ask me about anything until I make to you about it mention."
( 71 ) So they set out, until when they had embarked on the ship, al-Khidh r tore it open. [Moses] said, "Have you torn it open to drown its people? You have certainly done a grave thing."
( 72 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not say that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
( 73 ) [Moses] said, "Do not blame me for what I forgot and do not cover me in my matter with difficulty."
( 74 ) So they set out, until when they met a boy, al-Khidh r killed him. [Moses] said, "Have you killed a pure soul for other than [having killed] a soul? You have certainly done a deplorable thing."

( 75 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not tell you that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
( 76 ) [Moses] said, "If I should ask you about anything after this, then do not keep me as a companion. You have obtained from me an excuse."
( 77 ) So they set out, until when they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. And they found therein a wall about to collapse, so al-Khidh r restored it. [Moses] said, "If you wished, you could have taken for it a payment."
( 78 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "This is parting between me and you. I will inform you of the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience.
( 79 ) As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.
( 80 ) And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief.
( 81 ) So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy.
( 82 ) And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience."
Look how the things not as we see it
In the unseen the all good is hiding for us and it waiting for us but we should be patient
May Allah make easy for you
Turn back to your lord .. to your salat
And don't Lose you life and your happiness for any one
You don't know what is hidden for you ... you don't know how much you will live
Live it in the best way

Islamic Soldier
04-07-2017, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik
What about if Allah make you taller and give a disability which led you to stay in wheel chair all your life
What about if he took your eyes ??
There are a lot of things worse than this
Bit you know why
Because sometimes we restrict our happiness in something ... and we don't see ourselves without it and we think that ... just this or nothing
And when we lose it ... we lose with it the meaning of life
You were a good person mash Allah in early age
To choose to be like this is for yourself first ... but do you think shaytan will let you to take the rank of a youth who raised in the obedience of Allah
No he will let you comparing your sale with people who look like they are happy and may be yeas may be no
This just a short life
You will pass it
And you will see the reward of Allah but don't count your deeds

from days before I was in the cemetery,I look how life going on and how we are so busy of our real goal in this life .
When I was looking in some Graves and how it written born at :... and die at ... I tell my self that this short life don't deserve to spend in sadness and sorrow , in being unhappy and complaining
It's short if we look how we lived and we just feel the situation which we are in right now ... rather if it good or bad
If you try to see how lucky you are
That you can speak see and hear and there are a lot of people who which the things you don't even see them as a favor
There are a people who wish to can move them body or them hands just- to help- themselves
You may say they are also not happy
I will tell you no
On the contrary they are more happy than the heal people them selves
They are also have a dreams in life and have wishes
But the things which make them happy even all those things is because they know the realty of this Dunya
Ask any one what you don't have ??
They can write to you a list of wishes
And a lot of needs
You know why ?
Because we aren't yet in jannah
We shall have some fun and some troubles sometimes we cry and sometimes we smile ... sometimes we going through hardship to be patient and to have experience in life and other times it will be ease to know how Allah is near and how he reward the ease after being patient in Dunya and in the akhirah
Do believe that as long as you complain and seeing the things bad you will not appreciate what you have- and you won't know what you have or what you need to do exactly
And your life get worse
Do you think Allah will left you after the good things you did ???
Do you think that Allah want to hurt you or to just put you in hardship
Sometimes hardship give us experience sometimes it shows us the nature of each person
Sometimes it led us to know a very great people who are good in every situation
You may not have them yet because you are still in preparation
Allah want you to be better even if the price is some tears or some hard time and difficulty
And make sure as the long time of hardship
Because he knows how to treat every one and the key of each heart
Read surat yousef and how the prophet yousef suffer
And how Allah prepared him to be the one who take the responsibility of the most important thing in Egypt
And look how his father was patient and how he trust on Allah even his eyes blind from sadness

he will reward you in the future the best
And you will remember that in every situation
Allah have a beautiful name which is the grateful "assakur" in Arabic
So if you do good he will grant you more and more
But it just a period and it will be change if you promise yourself to began your life by appreciate every small things
Even just one thing a day but keep on saying alhamdulillah for it
After that you will be have more and more and you will not be able to be thankful for all the favor you have
You know shaytan know how everyone think and he stick in every different person as the way he think
But if you be always remembering Allah and saying "aoudou billahi minna shaytani rajeem"
Once you have this kind of thinking
And keep on saying istighfar
You will be a different parson inshallah
Life is short
So why you want to end it
Why you want to change this good Muslim into another person ... for a small centimeters ?? For a girl ???
There a lot better than here
Allah can you the one who will let you forget about that one and you will regret about this time you lose it for her while you can do a lot of things instead
You don't need to choose the bad way
While you can choose to live it just to cross into jannah
Dunya it's not our real home
It is temporary
And hear after is the best for the one who knows
In the Hadith, the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, has said: "verily, whoever takes the Hereafter as is his concern, Allah makes his richness in his heart and reunites him and this worldly life will come to him forced. And whoever has this worldly life as is his concern, Allah makes his poverty between his eyes and disperses him and he will not gain from this worldly life but only what is destined for him." [Al-Albani, authentic due to other narrations].
Be happy
And don't let the whole life retract in one thing
It may be your pain while you look for it all the time
If it good for you Allah can do the miracles but if not he will give you more better than her
But don't lose your akhirah for your Dunya
And don't blame Allah while he just preparing the best for you
Be grateful
And look in surat alkahf how the things can look worst but it's the best in reality but we don't know

( 65 ) And they found a servant from among Our servants to whom we had given mercy from us and had taught him from Us a [certain] knowledge.
( 66 ) Moses said to him, "May I follow you on [the condition] that you teach me from what you have been taught of sound judgement?"
( 67 ) He said, "Indeed, with me you will never be able to have patience.
( 68 ) And how can you have patience for what you do not encompass in knowledge?"
( 69 ) [Moses] said, "You will find me, if Allah wills, patient, and I will not disobey you in [any] order."
( 70 ) He said, "Then if you follow me, do not ask me about anything until I make to you about it mention."
( 71 ) So they set out, until when they had embarked on the ship, al-Khidh r tore it open. [Moses] said, "Have you torn it open to drown its people? You have certainly done a grave thing."
( 72 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not say that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
( 73 ) [Moses] said, "Do not blame me for what I forgot and do not cover me in my matter with difficulty."
( 74 ) So they set out, until when they met a boy, al-Khidh r killed him. [Moses] said, "Have you killed a pure soul for other than [having killed] a soul? You have certainly done a deplorable thing."

( 75 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "Did I not tell you that with me you would never be able to have patience?"
( 76 ) [Moses] said, "If I should ask you about anything after this, then do not keep me as a companion. You have obtained from me an excuse."
( 77 ) So they set out, until when they came to the people of a town, they asked its people for food, but they refused to offer them hospitality. And they found therein a wall about to collapse, so al-Khidh r restored it. [Moses] said, "If you wished, you could have taken for it a payment."
( 78 ) [Al-Khidh r] said, "This is parting between me and you. I will inform you of the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience.
( 79 ) As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working at sea. So I intended to cause defect in it as there was after them a king who seized every [good] ship by force.
( 80 ) And as for the boy, his parents were believers, and we feared that he would overburden them by transgression and disbelief.
( 81 ) So we intended that their Lord should substitute for them one better than him in purity and nearer to mercy.
( 82 ) And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure for them, and their father had been righteous. So your Lord intended that they reach maturity and extract their treasure, as a mercy from your Lord. And I did it not of my own accord. That is the interpretation of that about which you could not have patience."
Look how the things not as we see it
In the unseen the all good is hiding for us and it waiting for us but we should be patient
May Allah make easy for you
Turn back to your lord .. to your salat
And don't Lose you life and your happiness for any one
You don't know what is hidden for you ... you don't know how much you will live
Live it in the best way
thanksforall
these words bro :(
i hope that whatever great is coming, will be here sooner cause i really cant wait :(

Scimitar
04-07-2017, 09:07 PM
thanksforall
these words bro :(
i hope that whatever great is coming, will be here sooner cause i really cant wait :(
You gonna have to wait - because the successful ones are the patient ones - you know this, because this is in the Qur'an.

Patience is made a condition of success and prosperity:

يا أيها الذين آمنوا اصبروا وصابروا ورابطوا واتقوا الله لعلكم تفلحون

O you who believe, persevere and endure and remain stationed and fear Allah that you may be successful [Al ‘Imran 3:200].

The rewards of those who exercise patience will be doubled:

أولئك يؤتون أجرهم مرتين بما صبروا

These shall be granted their reward twice, because they are steadfast…” [al-Qasas 28:54].

إنما يوفى الصابرون أجرهم بغير حساب

“…Indeed, the patient will be given their reward without account.” [az-Zumar 39:10].

If you lack the patience, then you will be of the losers.

How do you think you'd feel if you was 40 something and unmarried? Do you think you'd be a loser?

Coz I'm 42 this year and still unmarried - and it's not thru lack of trying - it's my test - and i'm trying to exercise patience as best as i can. It's hard, but over time it becomes a norm. And so I remain not so affected as someone younger than me would be .

A wise person once said, if life thrown you lemons, make Lemonade.

In other words, work with what you have, and only when you can appreciate what you got, will you get what you need. A cup that is neither half full, nor half empty, coz you filled it yourself - and it's refreshingly sweet ;)

Scimi

ardianto
04-08-2017, 04:14 AM
170 cm is not enough
170 cm?. Same height as Al Pacino, and taller than Dustin Hoffman who is only 167 cm. But both of them are Academy Award winners. Their achievements are far better than many taller guys who just work as low rank employees. Imagine if they felt inferior with their height?. They would never been great actors.

Young bro, don't be jealous with tall guys, and don't think that women will not interested to you. This jealous will become the barrier to develop your talent and ability that you actually have.

Rather than complain why you are not taller like some other guys, it's better if you focus to develop your talent, skill, and ability in the field which you are interested, and be the success man in your field. In Shaa Allah you will be valuable in the people eyes, and there will be women who are willing to be your wife.

Dustin Hoffman (167 cm) and Tom Cruise (172 cm)

Eric H
04-08-2017, 08:42 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Islamic Soldier;

i hope that whatever great is coming, will be here sooner cause i really cant wait
Perseverance, you need to keep trying, always one more time.

Resilience, life throws a lot of nonsense at you, you need to keep getting up again, always one more time.

Patience, you have to wait, always one more day, Allah does things in his time.

Things happen in life, but they take effort, always once more.

Prayers, always one more.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in Allah, always one more time.

Blessings

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.