/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan and School

Muslimah inshal
04-06-2017, 06:04 PM
How do you organize in Ramadan when you have school ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
respecta
04-06-2017, 07:58 PM
What do you wish to organise?

Muslimah inshal
04-06-2017, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by respecta
What do you wish to organise?
Hahaha sorry for not making my question clear .

I mean as students , this year Ramadan will come inshallah when we have exams . So how do i keep myself organised for this month . How do i give time for learning about our deen and at the same time studying for school exams as school exams take time to prepare for it .
I hope now my question is clear if not tell me and I'll try again inshallah .

respecta
04-07-2017, 01:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Hahaha sorry for not making my question clear .

I mean as students , this year Ramadan will come inshallah when we have exams . So how do i keep myself organised for this month . How do i give time for learning about our deen and at the same time studying for school exams as school exams take time to prepare for it .
I hope now my question is clear if not tell me and I'll try again inshallah .
exams are short term, so maybe you can lessen your deen studies a little just until exams are over? Maybe focus on things like Qur'an and some general basic studying.

Your school / university exams are only for a limited time, we should strive to excel in everything.

When I had exams I would put my other stuff on hold and just focus extra on my university exams. After they finished I was able to go full time on other stuff

I hope that helps

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by respecta
exams are short term, so maybe you can lessen your deen studies a little just until exams are over? Maybe focus on things like Qur'an and some general basic studying.

Your school / university exams are only for a limited time, we should strive to excel in everything.

When I had exams I would put my other stuff on hold and just focus extra on my university exams. After they finished I was able to go full time on other stuff

I hope that helps
Ah okay Jazaka allahu Khairan .

noraina
04-07-2017, 05:54 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

Last year, and this year as well, I have examinations in Ramadan. I can't say I particularly like that arrangement but I can work with it.

The thing about Ramadan is that our sleeping patterns tend to get disrupted, make sure you get enough sleep and in the time between suhoor and iftaar drink plenty of water, it should help with concentrating on your studies.

As far as juggling revision and worship...it is true with exams you don't get to do as much worship as you would like to, but you don't revise 24/7, so when you are not revising, do some dhikr, read Qur'an, do some nafl prayers, study the deen. Even when I am studying for 6-8 hours a day, I do get time to focus on Ramadan.

You'll probably feel knackered by the time it's all done :D, but it'll feel like quite an accomplishment.

May Allah swt allow us all the reach the blessed month in the best of health and iman. Ameen.

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Assalamu alaykum,

Last year, and this year as well, I have examinations in Ramadan. I can't say I particularly like that arrangement but I can work with it.

The thing about Ramadan is that our sleeping patterns tend to get disrupted, make sure you get enough sleep and in the time between suhoor and iftaar drink plenty of water, it should help with concentrating on your studies.

As far as juggling revision and worship...it is true with exams you don't get to do as much worship as you would like to, but you don't revise 24/7, so when you are not revising, do some dhikr, read Qur'an, do some nafl prayers, study the deen. Even when I am studying for 6-8 hours a day, I do get time to focus on Ramadan.

You'll probably feel knackered by the time it's all done :D, but it'll feel like quite an accomplishment.

May Allah swt allow us all the reach the blessed month in the best of health and iman. Ameen.
Amiin Amiin ya rab !!
Jazaki Allahu Khairan for helping sister Noraina . May Allah reward you all for you help .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.