/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I marry a non Muslim ?

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 03:22 PM
This is not my question but what i want is to share this video with you to benefit and to know that a Muslim woman can't marry a non Muslim.
I hope you can understand!

https://youtu.be/xIzep2qPRIM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 03:23 PM
https://youtu.be/XajnIznBfok

respecta
04-07-2017, 03:54 PM
I would advise you to stay away from these two young guys. They are no scholars or teachers. Unfortunately many of the youth fall for this

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by respecta
I would advise you to stay away from these two young guys. They are no scholars or teachers. Unfortunately many of the youth fall for this
I hear a lot of Muslims telling they don't say the truth but allahu a'alam .
Okay , I'll definitely do it .
Jazaka allahu Khairan

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-07-2017, 07:07 PM
I think it's .... NO

Scimitar
04-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Muslim Inshal,

Posting a new thread without doing a search first is bad forum etiquette - also, posting a link with no explanation or introduction is stupid.

Please try and be accommodating in future.

Scimi

Muslimah inshal
04-07-2017, 07:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Muslim Inshal,

Posting a new thread without doing a search first is bad forum etiquette - also, posting a link with no explanation or introduction is stupid.

Please try and be accommodating in future.

Scimi
Okay sorry . But I do watch their videos and I've seen what they say and the refute and all of that . I did my seach . Maybe my mistake was not doing an introduction .
I don't mean to . May Allah forgive me if I did something bad .

Peace !!

Abdullah910
04-07-2017, 09:46 PM
It is not permissible for a female to marry a kafir.

Muslimah inshal
04-08-2017, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah910
It is not permissible for a female to marry a kafir.
I know

Bobbyflay23
04-09-2017, 05:02 AM
Signs of the day of judgement are when Muslims justify the haram like they start to say it's not haram to pray and stuff like that don't become a sign of the day of judgement

Yusuph
04-09-2017, 05:35 AM
no... you cant

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Signs of the day of judgement are when Muslims justify the haram like they start to say it's not haram to pray and stuff like that don't become a sign of the day of judgement
I didn't say in any moment a Muslim woman is allowed to marry a non Muslim . I didn't say that! . Read the other comments above . And in any way I said I said I CAN MARRY A NON MUSLIM .
It was just a mistake that I didn't explain very well what the thread is about cause I'm New here so it's difficult for me to know the rules of the forum . The CAN I MARRY A NON MUSLIM is the title of the video . It's not a question of mine!
Assalamu Alaikum !!!!

Bobbyflay23
04-09-2017, 07:25 AM
I'm sorry when I said that it sounded very rude and I didn't realize it until this comment I'd like to sincerely apologize if it was offending I actually was basically quoting what a scholar (mufti menk) said during a lecture assalamu alaikum I have entered this conversation with a peaceful mindset about you and I will leave that way too would you like me to edit my previous comment so that what I said from before is gone

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:29 AM
And also I never tried to justify something haram and say NO! it's halal astaghfirullah . Maybe you didn't u didn't understand what I meant but I didn't say that it's halal

Rabi ishrahli sadri wa yassir 'll amri wahlu al'ukdata min lisani yafkahu kawli .

Bobbyflay23
04-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Ok as I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude I was actually just copying a scholar I've listened to before I didn't even think about how rude it was to say before saying it salam alykum wa rahmatalah wa baraktuh

Simple_Person
04-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Ok as I said I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude I was actually just copying a scholar I've listened to before I didn't even think about how rude it was to say before saying it salam alykum wa rahmatalah wa baraktuh
Bro, go to sleep..fajr will not wait for you to have rested enough, you know.

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 11:35 AM
I'm sorry when I said that it sounded very rude and I didn't realize it until this comment I'd like to sincerely apologize if it was offending I actually was basically quoting what a scholar (mufti menk) said during a lecture assalamu alaikum I have entered this conversation with a peaceful mindset about you and I will leave that way too would you like me to edit my previous comment so that what I said from before is gone
Wa alaikum assalam brother .

Don't worry cause it was my fault.
The problem is that I didn't explain it well . The title is the one of the video . It wasn't my question. Apologizes[emoji29]

Forgive And Forget [emoji120]

Bobbyflay23
04-09-2017, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Bro, go to sleep..fajr will not wait for you to have rested enough, you know.
I prayed fajr and slept at the same time I planned too chill don't worry brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.