/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Powers and Entering Different Worlds Possible in Jannah?

Haroun Ahmed
04-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I just turned thirteen 3 days ago and am I've always been a HUGE fan of anime such as Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, etc. and I have been pondering on this question and praying that there can be a possibility that I can have powers and enter different worlds such as Fairy Tail. This may be childish but I feel connected to Fairy Tail and have a close bond to them. The thing I would want the most is to escape this world and join the Fairy Tail guild. So what do you guys think? Can you do absolutely like that in Jannah? My number one goal is to go to heaven Inshallah and go to different worlds. Does anyone feel the same way?

Please let me know what you guys think. Maasalama! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-08-2017, 02:29 AM
Welcome to the forum.

For sure there is no fairy tale in the human life we have to go through. . however much we wish (or feel connected to!). What happens in jannah is a different story altogether.

So, the truth is that there is no fairy tale guild that is an alternative to the deen.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.