/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Verses from the Quran regarding knowledge

Aisha_101
04-08-2017, 06:51 PM
Salam alaikum everyone,

I would like to know any verse/surah that could help me perform my level best in education.
I'm currently a student in a UK university and my finals will be within a months time. I do perform all my prayers (sometimes sunnah prayers as well) and read the holy Quran during my free time or for meditation. I have unshakable faith in all mighty Allah (SWT) and I do believe that I've got nothing to lose in this journey.

However it would be very helpful if I could get verses for areas such as,
- remembering an answer during the test when I'm under pressure
- before studying
- before walking into the exam hall
- having confidence in what I learnt

And anything along those lines. I do get decent grades but I know I can still do a lot better than this hence I seek help from my Muslim community.

I want to make it a habit to recite these verses as a part of my daily routine.

Please do not give me answers such as "just pray in your heart and seek help when you're under pressure, Allah (SWT) will definitely guide you"
I do that. But if the Quran has specific verses it would be a lot better.

Thank you for your time to read this and to reply (:

Salam,
Aisha.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
04-08-2017, 07:48 PM
You can ask Allah by saying rabbi zidni ilma
You can and say, "My Lord, increase me in knowledge."
( 115 ) And We had already taken a promise
ask Allah as you want
or say allahuma LA sahla illa MA jaaltahu sahla WA anta tajalou lhazna itha shieta sahla
You can ask Allah by saying allahuma fakihni fi din because the prophet said “If Allah intends good for someone, He bestows understanding of the religion."
Allah knows best

Umm Malik
04-08-2017, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha_101
Please do not give me answers such as "just pray in your heart and seek help when you're under pressure, Allah (SWT) will definitely guide you"

I did say it :)
But it's important aisha

Muslimah inshal
04-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Sister Aisha there is a thread only for duas in exams .

But I recommend you this video :)

https://youtu.be/fCCiiUm8HGU

https://youtu.be/BPPm4ry21Dw

I hope it help but do search for those threads inshallah and may Allah put baraka in your efforts!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.