/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do I have to tell my potential that I have PPP?

anonymous
04-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Do I have to tell someone before I marry them that I have this condition.. it's very embarassing

http://www.pearlypenilepapules.co.uk...-1-940x360.jpg

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
04-09-2017, 12:51 PM
They can be removed but it's quite expensive

MuslimInshallah
04-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(gently) I understand your feelings. If you are sure that this is what you have (if this has been confirmed by a doctor), I personally don't see why you would need to discuss this before marriage. From what I have read, this is not at all harmful or problematic in any way. They are just cosmetically a natural variant.

However, I think that I would prepare some information for your spouse, in case she has any questions or concerns. Perhaps even a doctor's certificate, just in case. (smile) But perhaps you may not even need these, at least not at first. Remember, she will very likely be just as nervous as you on her marriage night (perhaps more... she may have heard that sex hurts-especially the first time). If you focus on calming her nervousness, this will likely help you to forget your own.

May Allah, the Fashioner of forms, Bless you and your future wife with a caring and fruitful marriage.

M.I.A.
04-09-2017, 08:23 PM
lol.

if you have lived with it for the entirety of your life without it being a problem i dont see why it should be a problem now.

...i'l get me coat.

anyway if its something that your wife does not like then you can consider your options.

its not really something you should worry about.

..been married almost a decade and i have no idea what my wife puts up with.

you will be fine god willing...

currently have urinary stent so its not something i wish to think about myself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.