/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Almost a revert

slave4Him
04-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Hello everyone I've studying and reading everything I can find in Islam an I have completely in love you every aspect.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
04-09-2017, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum bro.

Bruh, take it easy..you will pass out because of joy :D.

I have a question for you. What else do you want to know, that right now is keeping you from doing your shahada? If you have any questions please do ask. There are no taboo or touchy subjects. Be 100% convinced before doing the shahada. If you are 100% convinced, then this makes you grab the religion better.

So do share what you more want to know :). ..OOOR..go take the shahada as fast as you can :P.

slave4Him
04-09-2017, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Welcome to the forum bro.

Bruh, take it easy..you will pass out because of joy :D.

I have a question for you. What else do you want to know, that right now is keeping you from doing your shahada? If you have any questions please do ask. There are no taboo or touchy subjects. Be 100% convinced before doing the shahada. If you are 100% convinced, then this makes you grab the religion better.

So do share what you more want to know :). ..OOOR..go take the shahada as fast as you can :P.
Hey thanks for the reply! My biggest question is about language...i have memorized the Shahada in Arabic but I'm a long way from knowing the 5 dailey prayers in Arabic. Are prayers still accpectable in my native language (English)?

*charisma*
04-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, great to hear about your interest and love for Islam :)

format_quote Originally Posted by slave4Him
Hey thanks for the reply! My biggest question is about language...i have memorized the Shahada in Arabic but I'm a long way from knowing the 5 dailey prayers in Arabic. Are prayers still accpectable in my native language (English)?
Many many many Muslims' native language is not Arabic, so you will find that a lot of us had to go through what you're going through. You can't pray in English, however, you can always write down the words (transliteration) and read from the paper until you have memorized it and no longer need the help of the transliteration. There's a thread where a sis has written out the tranlisteration, maybe it will be helpful for you. I will search for it inshallah and post it here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
slave4Him
04-09-2017, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Welcome to the forum, great to hear about your interest and love for Islam :)

Many many many Muslims' native language is not Arabic, so you will find that a lot of us had to go through what you're going through. You can't pray in English, however, you can always write down the words (transliteration) and read from the paper until you have memorized it and no longer need the help of the transliteration. There's a thread where a sis has written out the tranlisteration, maybe it will be helpful for you. I will search for it inshallah and post it here.
Thank you and I hope you find it :)

sister herb
04-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Here are many reverts already so we (yep, I am one of them) know how it feels to take the first steps in this path called Islam.

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:34 PM
https://www.islamicboard.com/prayer/...660-salah.html
Salah

*charisma*
04-09-2017, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by slave4Him
Thank you and I hope you find it :)

Here is the helpful thread on prayer (2nd post has the transliteration): https://www.islamicboard.com/new-mus...-pray-faq.html

Here's one about the basics of Islam: https://www.islamicboard.com/new-mus...ics-islam.html

And here's one for the common terminology: https://www.islamicboard.com/new-mus...mic-terms.html

If you have any questions or need help, let us know! :)

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
And I also recommend you this beautiful app . Is called STEP BY STEP SALAH- NAMAZ in play store. Just search for it in play store and inshallah ( God willing ) you will find it . I always recommend it to reverts and they like it . It has the transliteration , the Arabic one and also how it sounds . And how to make the ablution before praying ( wudu ) .

I hope you like it and come to Islam inshallah . May Allah keep you strong . Amiin ya rab .

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:43 PM
*The Obligatory and Sunnah salahs/prayers

1.-Fajr:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-2 rak’at-]]After (NONE)

2.-Dhuhr:-Before (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)

3.-‘Asar:-Before (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (NONE)

4.-Maghreb:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-3 rak’at-]]After (2 rak’at sunnah)

5.-‘Isha:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (2 rak’at sunnah)

SUNNAH Witr-(salatul witr):2 + 1 rak’at*.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
By now you just have to pray the obligatory ones .
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

slave4Him
04-09-2017, 07:48 PM
*The Obligatory and Sunnah salahs/prayers

1.-Fajr:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-2 rak’at-]]After (NONE)

2.-Dhuhr:-Before (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)

3.-‘Asar:-Before (2 + 2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (NONE)

4.-Maghreb:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-3 rak’at-]]After (2 rak’at sunnah)

5.-‘Isha:-Before (2 rak’at sunnah)[[ obligatory-4 rak’at-]]After (2 rak’at sunnah)

SUNNAH Witr-(salatul witr):2 + 1 rak’at*.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
By now you just have to pray the obligatory ones .
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Thank you so much!

slave4Him
04-09-2017, 07:49 PM
And I also recommend you this beautiful app . Is called STEP BY STEP SALAH- NAMAZ in play store. Just search for it in play store and inshallah ( God willing ) you will find it . I always recommend it to reverts and they like it . It has the transliteration , the Arabic one and also how it sounds . And how to make the ablution before praying ( wudu ) .

I hope you like it and come to Islam inshallah . May Allah keep you strong . Amiin ya rab .
Thank you so very much!

slave4Him
04-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Thank you!!

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:52 PM
You are very welcome !!
Peace :)

Muslimah inshal
04-09-2017, 07:59 PM
Do you have a copy of the Qur'an in English ? If not here is a website where you can get a FREE COPY OF QUR'AN . I ordered one and they brought it to my home in ONE week .

Free Quraan - Home https://www.freequraan.org.uk/

While you are waiting them to bring it to your home you can read it from this app :

#myQuranApp

#myQuranApp https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...atafan.myquran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.