/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hearthstone video game

HSplayer
04-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Hello,

I have created an account here because I want to know if it's permissible to play a game called HEARTHSTONE. Hearthstone is a turn-based card game between two opponents, using constructed decks of thirty cards along with a selected hero with a unique power.

In game there are around 1100 cards to choose from in which the company did an expansion that added a collection of cards called "Whispers of the Old Gods" that consists of 134 cards, 4 of these cards are called Gods. Now my question is if I don't use any of the 134 cards can I still play this game even though I am a practicing Muslim al hamd li llah.

Things worth mentioning in my opinion, No I don't spend much time on the game, music off always, and it does not keep me away from my duties " if prayer comes I immediate leave the game even if I need another minute to finish the game".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HSplayer
04-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Does this website has imams responding to threads like this one, or is it people trying to give their best answer?

M.I.A.
04-10-2017, 01:11 PM
im not sure about the knowledgeable people on the site.

seems to me that sooner or later most things develop aspects of shirk.. media wise.

modern day paganism? lol.

most of the world gets by just fine..

its only going to be a problem if you meet other hearthstone players..

who would want an inferior deck?

..easier if they chase your tail rather than their own.

and now.. for something completely irrelevant.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7676276.html

there is actually a syntax error in the article...

where is says muslims leading muslims..

at least i think its an error.

HSplayer
04-10-2017, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
most of the world gets by just fine..

its only going to be a problem if you meet other hearthstone players..

who would want an inferior deck?

..easier if they chase your tail rather than their own.

So you suggesting it is fine to play as long as I don't meet other HS players who play these cards? I can't really choose who I play against. Either I understood you wrong or you didn't get my question. "Not saying it in a bad way"

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-10-2017, 03:09 PM
sorry bud, not qualified to tell you what you can and cant do.

i usually just weakly imply stuff.

await a better answer i suppose.

sorry again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.