/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahmadiyya non-Muslim Community

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 02:11 PM
Hey I'm a soon to be revert. I've been studying and reading a lot...i ran across this group. Any thoughts?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimah inshal
04-10-2017, 02:20 PM
What's your question brother ?

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 02:35 PM
What's the difference?

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 02:35 PM
I mean what's the difference between Islam and Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimah inshal
04-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Oh I understand now .

Sunnis and Ahmadis are two sects of muslims.Though the two sects believe in Quran and Mohammed, the two sects are different in many respects, inluding their beliefs. Sunnis, also known as Ahl as-Sunnah or Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’h, are the largest denomination of the-Islamcommunity.

When compared to the Ahmadis, the Sunnis are considered to be more orthodox. One of the-major-differences that can be seen between the Sunni and Ahmadi is in the prophethood. Ahmedias do not believe that Mohammed is the last prophet. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadian is the prophet who is supposed to come. This is a great violation of Islam, which considers Muhammed as the the last prophet. On the other hand, Sunnis believe in Prophet Mohammed.

While the Sunni-sect-has a long history, the Ahmadia movement was founded only in 1889. The Sunnis believe that Prophet Muhammed did not appoint any successor to lead the community before his death. After Mohammed’s death, a group of his prominent followers elected Abu Bakr Siddique (prophet’s father-in-law) as the first caliph.

The Ahmadia movement was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. He claimed to be the promised Mahdi awaited by the Muslims and the Messiah of Christ. The Ahmadis believe in the revival and propogation of Islam.

1. Sunnis are the largest denomination of Islam community.

2. Ahmedias do not believe Mohammed as the last prophet. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadian is the prophet who is supposed to come. Sunnis believe in Prophet Mohammed.

3. When compared to the Ahmadias, the Sunnis are considered to be more orthodox.

4. While the Sunni sect has a long history, the Ahmadia movement was founded only in 1889.

5. The Ahmadia movement was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. He claimed to be the promised Mahdi awaited by the Muslims and the Messiah of Christ.

6. Sunni is a word that is derived from Sunnah, which means teachings of Prohet Mohammed. Though Ahmadia was formed in the 19th century, the name was only adopted a decade later.

AabiruSabeel
04-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Ahmadis do not believe that Muhammad :saws: is the last and final Messenger of Allah. They believe in a false dajjal, hence they are not Muslims.

Muslimah inshal
04-10-2017, 03:18 PM
So , in conclusion , you should join the sunni . That believe Muhammad saw is the final messenger .
There are a lot of differet sect but if you are foung to convert inshallah then join the Sunni that is the true one .

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 03:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Oh I understand now .

Sunnis and Ahmadis are two sects of muslims.Though the two sects believe in Quran and Mohammed, the two sects are different in many respects, inluding their beliefs. Sunnis, also known as Ahl as-Sunnah or Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jama’h, are the largest denomination of the-Islamcommunity.

When compared to the Ahmadis, the Sunnis are considered to be more orthodox. One of the-major-differences that can be seen between the Sunni and Ahmadi is in the prophethood. Ahmedias do not believe that Mohammed is the last prophet. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadian is the prophet who is supposed to come. This is a great violation of Islam, which considers Muhammed as the the last prophet. On the other hand, Sunnis believe in Prophet Mohammed.

While the Sunni-sect-has a long history, the Ahmadia movement was founded only in 1889. The Sunnis believe that Prophet Muhammed did not appoint any successor to lead the community before his death. After Mohammed’s death, a group of his prominent followers elected Abu Bakr Siddique (prophet’s father-in-law) as the first caliph.

The Ahmadia movement was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. He claimed to be the promised Mahdi awaited by the Muslims and the Messiah of Christ. The Ahmadis believe in the revival and propogation of Islam.

1. Sunnis are the largest denomination of Islam community.

2. Ahmedias do not believe Mohammed as the last prophet. They believe that Mirza Ghulam Ahmed of Qadian is the prophet who is supposed to come. Sunnis believe in Prophet Mohammed.

3. When compared to the Ahmadias, the Sunnis are considered to be more orthodox.

4. While the Sunni sect has a long history, the Ahmadia movement was founded only in 1889.

5. The Ahmadia movement was founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. He claimed to be the promised Mahdi awaited by the Muslims and the Messiah of Christ.

6. Sunni is a word that is derived from Sunnah, which means teachings of Prohet Mohammed. Though Ahmadia was formed in the 19th century, the name was only adopted a decade later.
Thank you so much my brother. I think I will follow the more orthodox form. Awesome information.

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Source

Additional resource link

The Qadiyaniyya/Ahmadiyya are a deviant religious movement who claim to be Muslims. It was founded in India near the end of the 19th century and originated with the life and teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiyani. He claimed that Rasūlullah Sallallahu ‘Alaihi wa Sallam was not the last messenger because of which he claimed prophet hood. The adherents of the Qadiyaniyya/Ahmadiyya movement are referred to as Qadiyanis or Ahmadis. They are divided into two groups: those who believe that he was a prophet and those who believe that he was only a reformist and saintly figure.

Mirza Ghulam held many corrupt beliefs, such as:

• He claimed he was a prophet
  • He claimed that his prophet hood was prophesized in the previous divine scriptures
  • He would disparage the Ambiyā’
  • He asserted that his “miracles” were greater than that of Nūh ‘Alaihissalām.

Qadiyanies/Ahmadies are simply not Muslims.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Muntasir Zaman
Student Darul Iftaa
USA

Checked and Approved by,
Mufti Ebrahim Desai.
Thank you brother!

Simple_Person
04-10-2017, 04:18 PM
Mu`awiyah b. Abi Sufiyan stood among us and said: Beware! The Apostle of Allah (ﷺ) stood among us and said: Beware! The people of the Book before were split up into seventy two sects, and this community will be split into seventy three: seventy two of them will go to Hell and one of them will go to Paradise, and it is the majority group.Ibn Yahya and `Amr added in their version:" There will appear among my community people who will be dominated by desires like rabies which penetrates its patient ",` Amr's version has: "penetrates its patient. There remains no vein and no joint but it penetrates it. "

Sunan Abi Dawud 4597
Book 42, Hadith 2
Book 41, Hadith 4580

Source used: https://sunnah.com/abudawud/42/2

The majority group right now is the sunni Muslims as every act they follow is based on authentic sources (Qur'an & AUTHENTIC ahadith). Many people of other sects would say, i only say this because i am a sunni, however i don't brand myself a sunni, rather a Muslim who follows Allah and His messenger (which Allah tells us to follow in the Qur'an)

"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result." Qur'an 4:59

In this case it is the Qur'an and AUTHENTIC ahadith.

Muslimah inshal
04-10-2017, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by slave4Him
Thank you so much my brother. I think I will follow the more orthodox form. Awesome information.
Hahaha I'm your sister [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Hahaha I'm your sister [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Opps...please forgive me my sister [emoji23]

azc
04-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Hey I'm a soon to be revert. I've been studying and reading a lot...i ran across this group. Any thoughts?
stay away from them. They aren't Muslims

azc
04-10-2017, 06:54 PM
I mean what's the difference between Islam and Ahmadiyya Muslim Community?
they are kafir. It is not the matter of differences

Simple_Person
04-10-2017, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
they are kafir. It is not the matter of differences
Well they being kafir or not kafir, there is a better approach to this right now as Muslims are not even united. In every thing there are 3 choice one could say. I agree, i disagree and i refrain from choosing either one of the two.

Just practice Islam according to the Qur'an and AUTHENTIC ahadith. If you see them, just refrain from branding them either one of the two. It is not your business to either say they are Muslims or not Muslim, they for sure will taste what they have worked for as every one of us will. If somebody might ask you, are they Muslims? Say in Islam we MUST follow Qur'an and AUTHENIC ahadith..so them being Muslims or not Muslim, is not my job to say either one of the two. They will get what they have worked for.

When the promised one arrives and whatever group or individuals of any groups not following him, automatically falls in category of non-Muslims then. So right now it is not the case and we rather should look at our own deeds and if Allah is pleased with us. Advising somebody is good, however if they are not asking your advice and know it clearly what is going on..then nothing more has to be said or done.

I see that we Muslims are TOOO preoccupied with pointing at people, while our own deeds and religious obligations stink from every side possible. A bit of self reflection and self criticism does wonders.

slave4Him
04-10-2017, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Well they being kafir or not kafir, there is a better approach to this right now as Muslims are not even united. In every thing there are 3 choice one could say. I agree, i disagree and i refrain from choosing either one of the two.

Just practice Islam according to the Qur'an and AUTHENTIC ahadith. If you see them, just refrain from branding them either one of the two. It is not your business to either say they are Muslims or not Muslim, they for sure will taste what they have worked for as every one of us will. If somebody might ask you, are they Muslims? Say in Islam we MUST follow Qur'an and AUTHENIC ahadith..so them being Muslims or not Muslim, is not my job to say either one of the two. They will get what they have worked for.

When the promised one arrives and whatever group or individuals of any groups not following him, automatically falls in category of non-Muslims then. So right now it is not the case and we rather should look at our own deeds and if Allah is pleased with us. Advising somebody is good, however if they are not asking your advice and know it clearly what is going on..then nothing more has to be said or done.

I see that we Muslims are TOOO preoccupied with pointing at people, while our own deeds and religious obligations stink from every side possible. A bit of self reflection and self criticism does wonders.
That was so amazing well said. Thank you...i will always remember the meaning of what you're saying. Allah is so good!

AbdurRahman.
04-11-2017, 12:26 AM
That was so amazing well said. Thank you...i will always remember the meaning of what you're saying. Allah is so good!
brother as a potentially new muslim it is important that you understand the correct branding of such groups like ahmadiyyahs; contrary to what my brother simple-muslim says [ i think he is a new muslim too hence is more liberal minded] it is important to brand them as non-muslims; scholars even go as far as to say if we do not brand kufr [desbelief] as desbelief then we ourselves become kaafir hence there has to be a clear cut recognition and acknowledgement of non-muslims when we get to know of them!

Ahmadiyaahs are kaafirs brother and you should shout it out from the top of your lungs!!!! [metaphorically ofcourse as you dont want to disturb your neighbours with shouts! :Emoji47:]

azc
04-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Well they being kafir or not kafir, there is a better approach to this right now as Muslims are not even united. In every thing there are 3 choice one could say. I agree, i disagree and i refrain from choosing either one of the two.Just practice Islam according to the Qur'an and AUTHENTIC ahadith. If you see them, just refrain from branding them either one of the two. It is not your business to either say they are Muslims or not Muslim, they for sure will taste what they have worked for as every one of us will. If somebody might ask you, are they Muslims? Say in Islam we MUST follow Qur'an and AUTHENIC ahadith..so them being Muslims or not Muslim, is not my job to say either one of the two. They will get what they have worked for.When the promised one arrives and whatever group or individuals of any groups not following him, automatically falls in category of non-Muslims then. So right now it is not the case and we rather should look at our own deeds and if Allah is pleased with us. Advising somebody is good, however if they are not asking your advice and know it clearly what is going on..then nothing more has to be said or done.I see that we Muslims are TOOO preoccupied with pointing at people, while our own deeds and religious obligations stink from every side possible. A bit of self reflection and self criticism does wonders.
almost all scholars of the ummah are unanimously agreed upon Qadiyanis being kafir. So finding any leeway of unity with this group is not possible.

slave4Him
04-11-2017, 04:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
brother as a potentially new muslim it is important that you understand the correct branding of such groups like ahmadiyyahs; contrary to what my brother simple-person says [ i think he is a new muslim too hence is more liberal minded] it is important to brand them as non-muslims; scholars even go as far as to say if we do not brand kufr [desbelief] as desbelief then we ourselves become kaafir hence there has to be a clear cut recognition and acknowledgement of non-muslims when we get to know of them!

Ahmadiyaahs are kaafirs brother and you should shout it out from the top of your lungs!!!! [metaphorically ofcourse as you dont want to disturb your neighbours with shouts! :Emoji47:]
Thank you so much. I was approached by a member of the group on another social media outlet. He gave me a website to look over. I knew right away that it (their beliefs) was contrary to what I had been studying. I honestly did feel uncomfortable with the little I read on the groups site. Thank you all for helping me validate those feelings.

Bosanac
04-11-2017, 06:03 AM
I think what Simple_Person is trying to say is that you should treat each person on a case by case basis. One can firmly state the Ahmadiyaah movement is unislamic and challenge any/all innovations made by this group, but also not disparage the people who claim to follow it if we don't see them doing something unislamic. It could be that a person identifies as Ahmadiyaah because of family/tradition, but has never done anything that goes against the Quran or sunnah. I have an acquaintance whose family is Ahmadiyaah, but as far as I know I've never seen him do something that sunnis would disapprove of. I guess one could say he's an Ahmadiyaah in name only but his actions are that of a sunni (as far as I know).

Like shias that I've talked to, who brought up the subject of sects, I make it clear that I don't place muslims into sub categories. If a person says they're muslim then I consider them muslim. If I were to see them do something that isn't in accordance with the quran or sunnah but hear them claim that it is in accordance, I would question/discuss the matter with them. Ask them what their justification for doing said acts are. Though this never happened, I'm speaking hypothetically as eventhough I met people who said they're from different sects I've never seen them do anything "different."

Simple_Person
04-11-2017, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bosanac
I think what Simple_Person is trying to say is that you should treat each person on a case by case basis. One can firmly state the Ahmadiyaah movement is unislamic and challenge any/all innovations made by this group, but also not disparage the people who claim to follow it if we don't see them doing something unislamic. It could be that a person identifies as Ahmadiyaah because of family/tradition, but has never done anything that goes against the Quran or sunnah. I have an acquaintance whose family is Ahmadiyaah, but as far as I know I've never seen him do something that sunnis would disapprove of. I guess one could say he's an Ahmadiyaah in name only but his actions are that of a sunni (as far as I know).

Like shias that I've talked to, who brought up the subject of sects, I make it clear that I don't place muslims into sub categories. If a person says they're muslim then I consider them muslim. If I were to see them do something that isn't in accordance with the quran or sunnah but hear them claim that it is in accordance, I would question/discuss the matter with them. Ask them what their justification for doing said acts are. Though this never happened, I'm speaking hypothetically as eventhough I met people who said they're from different sects I've never seen them do anything "different."
ALHAMDULILLAH, this really brings joy to my heart that somebody understands my point of view.

format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
brother as a potentially new muslim it is important that you understand the correct branding of such groups like ahmadiyyahs; contrary to what my brother simple-person says [ i think he is a new muslim too hence is more liberal minded] it is important to brand them as non-muslims; scholars even go as far as to say if we do not brand kufr [desbelief] as desbelief then we ourselves become kaafir hence there has to be a clear cut recognition and acknowledgement of non-muslims when we get to know of them!

Brother i am not a "liberal" Muslim although i am a new Muslim compared to many brothers and sisters here. However i try to find different perspectives, without going in to innovation or crossing the lines of Islam. This perspective of mine i can even backup with a solid argument.

As brother @Bosanac said handle each person individually to their own case. Among other people there are Muslims, they TRULY believe in Allah and Islam, however for fear of their lives for example some refrain saying they are Muslims and practice out in the open. In case of the Yazidi's for example, i dare to say that it is even a mercy of Allah for the ones among them that have acknowledged that the religion of their ancestors is a false religion and Islam is the true religion. And thus Allah made their community go all around. In other words many have gone abroad and the ones among them finally can come out in the open saying they are Muslims without fear for their lives. So could i have said to this individual that in his heart believed in Allah and His messenger? You are a kafir? Or not even with words, but with my own heart saying he is a kafir, while his heart already had accepted Islam? Absolutely not. This perspective that i try to adopt, makes me go easy on people and get rid of judgement of people. All what is left is judgement according to my fitrah(human nature) or in other words see action(s) that i despise and judge those actions as wrong.

Among sunni Muslims there are munafiq(hypocrites), however we do not know which are the hypocrites. The question is a hypocrite a Muslim? Absolutely not as we all know. However it is not known to us, so we refrain from branding somebody a hypocrite. Some hypocrites are clear as all their actions show actions of for example a person who goes against Islamic teachings. Some are so hidden, we cannot see they are hypocrites, yet they are STILL hypocrites. So also among other people being other sects of Islam or Christians, or Hindu's or whatever, there might exist Muslims. That is why i now a days see not Muslims, Christians, Jews..you name it. All i see are

Honest people and dishonest people. The honest people for sure Allah will guide them if the truth is shown to them as i have faith in my Rab that He will save those servants of His. This will be even as clear as day light who are the honest and who are dishonest people with the arrival of dajjal.

So there is more to this than what meets the eye and i hope that what i have said here, can give you something to ponder about and try to see from my perspective. I do want you to give feedback on this perspective as right now i have no argument against this perspective, but love to have criticism against this argument so i can "tweak" it to some extend or even abolish it completely if it is wrong.

Simple_Person
04-11-2017, 10:57 AM
almost all scholars of the ummah are unanimously agreed upon Qadiyanis being kafir. So finding any leeway of unity with this group is not possible.
Read my comment above ^ ..if you still don't understand what i am trying to say. Understanding comes from Allah OR possibly i just lack the right words to convey the message to you to understand. So in either of the two cases, i leave it like that.

anatolian
04-11-2017, 03:21 PM
They follow a false Mahdi but they claim to be Muslim. I am not sure if we must call them kaafir..in either case they are on a wrong path

AbdurRahman.
04-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Thank you so much. I was approached by a member of the group on another social media outlet. He gave me a website to look over. I knew right away that it (their beliefs) was contrary to what I had been studying. I honestly did feel uncomfortable with the little I read on the groups site. Thank you all for helping me validate those feelings.
beware of those Ahmadiyahs bro, they're out to specially get vulnerable new muslims trying to prey on their lack of knowledge about Islam! :o

aaj
04-11-2017, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
They follow a false Mahdi but they claim to be Muslim. I am not sure if we must call them kaafir..in either case they are on a wrong path
The Nation of Islam also call themselves Muslims. Just because someone calls themselves Muslim doesn't mean they are so. Islam is based on correct aqeedah and if one's aqeedah is corrupted, putting them outside of the pale of Islam, then that is where they are.

Eric H
04-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Greetings and peace be with you anatolian;

I am not sure if we must call them kaafir..
If we call someone kaafir, and Allah grants that person eternal salvation, how then do we justify ourselves in front of Allah, by making wrong judgements? Is it safer not to make these judgements about others?

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Eric

anatolian
04-11-2017, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
The Nation of Islam also call themselves Muslims. Just because someone calls themselves Muslim doesn't mean they are so. Islam is based on correct aqeedah and if one's aqeedah is corrupted, putting them outside of the pale of Islam, then that is where they are.
So can we say the members of the Nation of Islam are kaafir? Of course a self identification doesn make anyone a Muslim or anything but what is our criteria? I have also questions regarding this term "outside of the pale of Islam" or as most commonly used for the Shia as "outside of the fold of Islam". Does it mean the Shi'i understanding is not Islam and/or the shias are kaafir? Or as in Ahmadiyyah example, does believing in a false Mahdi/Masih make someone a kaafir? These are all questions in my mind which yet have an answer. I believe anyone who proclaims Shahada and does not contradict it can be considered Muslim. Allah knows best.

anatolian
04-11-2017, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you anatolian;

If we call someone kaafir, and Allah grants that person eternal salvation, how then do we justify ourselves in front of Allah, by making wrong judgements? Is it safer not to make these judgements about others?

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Eric
Yes there is a hadith which says not to call a Muslim kaafir since if they are one this makes you a kaafir. But we have some criterias in Islam which helps us to determine whether someone is a believer or not. If the disbelief is obvious based on these criterias then it is safe to call some a kaafir.

azc
04-11-2017, 06:41 PM
Read my comment above ^ ..if you still don't understand what i am trying to say. Understanding comes from Allah OR possibly i just lack the right words to convey the message to you to understand. So in either of the two cases, i leave it like that.
[quote]Well they being kafir or not kafir, there is a better approach to this right now as Muslims are not even united[/quoted] qadiyanis are kafir, moreover, unity , indeed, is needed within ummah but qadiyanis aren't the part of this ummah

Simple_Person
04-11-2017, 07:33 PM
qadiyanis are kafir, moreover, unity , indeed, is needed within ummah but qadiyanis aren't the part of this ummah
Unity can be understood and also applied on different levels. There is unity among Muslims, there is also unity among people who in general believe in a Creator. Even among sects especially in the west Muslims can seek unity among each other based on common grounds. Even though for example some clearly brand certain sects of Islam as kafir or not kafir what ever it may be, those same sects might agree on some grounds with certain things. For example being against LGBT-agenda. All the sects of Islam can find common ground + Judaism and all of its sects that are also against it + Christianity and all of its sects that are also against it. This common ground can be unity among people in general. The differences belong to the Day of Judgement, however the common things are on this world applied.

Who is our common enemy? Sheytan it is as Allah again and again reminds us that he is a CLEAR enemy to us. So based on certain common ground we can seek unity. However we Muslims often have become so extreme, just because they follow a deviation we do not want to work with them WHATSOEVER. This is foolishness. Our 2 cents and their 2 cents makes it 4 cents to fight this common goal. With 4 cents we can achieve more than each trying their approach with their measly 2 cents so to say.

aaj
04-11-2017, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
So can we say the members of the Nation of Islam are kaafir? Of course a self identification doesn make anyone a Muslim or anything but what is our criteria? I have also questions regarding this term "outside of the pale of Islam" or as most commonly used for the Shia as "outside of the fold of Islam". Does it mean the Shi'i understanding is not Islam and/or the shias are kaafir? Or as in Ahmadiyyah example, does believing in a false Mahdi/Masih make someone a kaafir? These are all questions in my mind which yet have an answer. I believe anyone who proclaims Shahada and does not contradict it can be considered Muslim. Allah knows best.
I do understand where you are coming from bro. The shahada is not a magic pill, it's a testimony that comes with conditions. If one fails to fulfill those conditions then their shahada is meaningless. The shahada has two parts to it. One is that you bear witness to Oneness of Allah with no partners. Second is that you bear witness to the Muhammad :saws1: as the Messenger of Allah and the Last Prophet of Allah. So after this if you worship any other deity then your sahahda is nullified. By the same token if you believe someone as claiming to be a prophet then you nullify your shahada.

The NOI believe in Elijah Muhammad, a black old man taught about Islam from a white guy, to be their prophet. They are not Muslims.

Ahamdiyyah claim Mirza Ghulam is their prophet. They are not Muslims.

Regarding shia. There are sects among them that are so far gone that they are not Muslims and there are sects that are more close to Sunni Islam. But as a general consensus we know where various groups stand in their aqeedah in relation to orthodox islam.

anatolian
04-11-2017, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
I do understand where you are coming from bro. The shahada is not a magic pill, it's a testimony that comes with conditions. If one fails to fulfill those conditions then their shahada is meaningless. The shahada has two parts to it. One is that you bear witness to Oneness of Allah with no partners. Second is that you bear witness to the Muhammad :saws1: as the Messenger of Allah and the Last Prophet of Allah. So after this if you worship any other deity then your sahahda is nullified. By the same token if you believe someone as claiming to be a prophet then you nullify your shahada.

The NOI believe in Elijah Muhammad, a black old man taught about Islam from a white guy, to be their prophet. They are not Muslims.

Ahamdiyyah claim Mirza Ghulam is their prophet. They are not Muslims.

Regarding shia. There are sects among them that are so far gone that they are not Muslims and there are sects that are more close to Sunni Islam. But as a general consensus we know where various groups stand in their aqeedah in relation to orthodox islam.
Salam my friend. Yes it is written in Quran that Muhammed aleyhissalam is the seal of the prophets but this expression does not have a place in Shahada. Shahada requires to proclaim the serventness and prophethood of Muhammed aleyhissalam not the finalhood. There are several hadiths which makes it clear that anybody who confess Shahada will enter Jannah. It seems exactly a magic pill. So I regard these people as Muslim.

PS: My consideration applies to the members who naively follow these paths. The ones who invent lies are pure kafir.

azc
04-12-2017, 06:57 AM
Unity can be understood and also applied on different levels. There is unity among Muslims, there is also unity among people who in general believe in a Creator. Even among sects especially in the west Muslims can seek unity among each other based on common grounds. Even though for example some clearly brand certain sects of Islam as kafir or not kafir what ever it may be, those same sects might agree on some grounds with certain things. For example being against LGBT-agenda. All the sects of Islam can find common ground + Judaism and all of its sects that are also against it + Christianity and all of its sects that are also against it. This common ground can be unity among people in general. The differences belong to the Day of Judgement, however the common things are on this world applied.Who is our common enemy? Sheytan it is as Allah again and again reminds us that he is a CLEAR enemy to us. So based on certain common ground we can seek unity. However we Muslims often have become so extreme, just because they follow a deviation we do not want to work with them WHATSOEVER. This is foolishness. Our 2 cents and their 2 cents makes it 4 cents to fight this common goal. With 4 cents we can achieve more than each trying their approach with their measly 2 cents so to say.
this is merely a social issue and we can join them on such issues.

Simple_Person
04-12-2017, 09:04 AM
this is merely a social issue and we can join them on such issues.
Yes, but i never have said we should join them on religious issues as it is clear as day light, follow Qur'an and authentic ahadith. But no need to brand the people who say they are ahamdiya Muslims as kafir. Rather say Ahamadiya movement does not apply follow Qur'an and authentic ahadith. Some people who follow Ahamdiya movement out of arrogance, some out of pride, some truly believe it, some don't but, just by name follow it. yet we don't know which one is the arrogant one, which one is the one who truly believes it and which one is the one does not believe in it, rather the Qur'an and authentic ahadith.

azc
04-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Yes, but i never have said we should join them on religious issues as it is clear as day light, follow Qur'an and authentic ahadith. But no need to brand the people who say they are ahamdiya Muslims as kafir. Rather say Ahamadiya movement does not apply follow Qur'an and authentic ahadith. Some people who follow Ahamdiya movement out of arrogance, some out of pride, some truly believe it, some don't but, just by name follow it. yet we don't know which one is the arrogant one, which one is the one who truly believes it and which one is the one does not believe in it, rather the Qur'an and authentic ahadith.
I reiterate that they are kafir. Their religion is different from us. I don't know why you have soft corner for them..?

anatolian
04-12-2017, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Hello Eric,

You are not welcome to mislead Muslims here. As a long-time member, you should be aware that is against the forum rules. Along with the Ahmadiyya, The Nation of Islam is based on an ideology from a dajjal.
Salam bro. I dont think his intention is to mislead Muslims. He gives his own opinion.

AabiruSabeel
04-12-2017, 01:06 PM
What's wrong with the Muslims today? There are 10 nullifiers of Imaan mentioned here: https://www.islamicboard.com/-ilm-kn...ml#post2913732 One of them is doubting the Kufr of Kuffar.

Anyone who believes or accepts any guidance other than that which was brought by Muhammad :saws: from Allah :swt:, is certainly not a Muslim. The Ahmadiyya fall under this category, and they are not Muslims.

There is a difference between calling a particular individual Kafir and calling a whole movement or cult as Kufr. We are saying Ahmadiyya movement is Kufr, it is not Islam. Anyone who associates himself with them is not Muslim. As for branding individual persons, we don't call them individually as Kafir because we don't know whether a person believes in its falsehood or not. Once again, in general, Ahmadiyya is not Islam and those who associate with them are not Muslims.

Enough has been said on this thread and we do not have re-iterate the same again and again. I don't see any reason to keep this thread open anymore.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.