/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISIL

Islamic Soldier
04-13-2017, 12:12 AM
what are your honest views on isis?
what should we muslims think about them?
to me personally, i think that there are lots of good muslims fighting for this organisation.there are some who dont have much of a choice,they used to fight for other movements which. Allah knows best, had good intentions and then were incorporated into isil.
imho , Isis is a strange organisation.if not evil.but there are people there who dont have bad intentions and think they are fighting for good.
can u shed some light on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islamic Soldier
04-13-2017, 12:13 AM
btw just to make it clear, im in no way a supportor or share any sympathy of isis or what they have done or are doing. im just starting a discussion here and to know some fellow brothers and sisters opinions,and to start a fresh new talk that doesnt involve me talking bout my troubles :)

Search
04-13-2017, 12:51 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

My honest and studied opinion on this subject is that Daesh is that the organization is a murderous evil, nefarious, ignorant and extremist death cult that has made perversion of Islam which it purports to follow an acrobatic art. Now, as to who has joined this organization, perhaps in the very beginning of the Syrian conflict when the news started airing on television channels and the subject was being covered on Assad regime's human rights and war crimes against the Syrian people, some Muslims thought to travel to join the conflict as a means of alleviating the suffering of the Syrian civilians. However, shortly, subsequently, Daesh itself started publicizing about its evil deeds whether through twitter, magazines, justpasteit articles and video releases that it became clear that people who are in the organization have lost both their moral compass and humanity and are the modern-day Khawaraij. Please know Islamic scholars are united on Daesh being a fake Caliphate and an evil organization, and they only differed as to whether the people who were part of the organization are to be deemed deviants, Khawarij, or non-Muslims. From what I understand at least, most Islamic scholars deem them Khawarij. Therefore, when scholars have united on this matter, it is not up to any layperson to adopt a different understanding. Also, I have talked on another site people who said they were part of Daesh, and it has been clear that they have no interest in having a moral compass because their hatred blinds them to their own faults and ghuluw (extremism); most importantly, I have read Daesh publications and articles from their own point of view, not non-Muslim or Western sources, and it is clear that they are only interested in destruction and death and not any constructive solutions to the maladies that face the Muslim ummah.

Therefore, my humble and sincere advice to you is to save yourself the bother of speculating on them and instead leave their entire case to Allah.

Take care, instead, brother of yourself, because I'd read in another thread that you were depressed; please do not think of matters as this that are depressing and of no benefit to you. Instead, turn to Allah and place your trust in Him.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Soldier
what are your honest views on isis?
what should we muslims think about them?
to me personally, i think that there are lots of good muslims fighting for this organisation.there are some who dont have much of a choice,they used to fight for other movements which. Allah knows best, had good intentions and then were incorporated into isil.
imho , Isis is a strange organisation.if not evil.but there are people there who dont have bad intentions and think they are fighting for good.
can u shed some light on this?

Islamic Soldier
04-13-2017, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

My honest and studied opinion on this subject is that Daesh is that the organization is a murderous evil, nefarious, ignorant and extremist death cult that has made perversion of Islam which it purports to follow an acrobatic art and has even taken Salafist understanding of various things to such heinous conclusions that even Salafi scholars have issued fatwas against Daesh. Now, as to who has joined this organization, perhaps in the very beginning of the Syrian conflict when the news started airing on television channels and the subject was being covered on Assad regime's human rights and war crimes against the Syrian people, some Muslims thought to travel to join the conflict as a means of alleviating the suffering of the Syrian civilians. However, shortly, subsequently, Daesh itself started publicizing about its evil deeds whether through twitter, magazines, justpasteit articles and video releases that it became clear that people who are in the organization have lost both their moral compass and humanity and are the modern-day Khawaraij. Please know Islamic scholars are united on Daesh being a fake Caliphate and an evil organization, and they only differed as to whether the people who were part of the organization are to be deemed deviants, Khawarij, or non-Muslims. From what I understand at least, most Islamic scholars deem them Khawarij. Therefore, when scholars have united on this matter, it is not up to any layperson to adopt a different understanding. Also, I have talked on another site people who said they were part of Daesh, and it has been clear that they have no interest in having a moral compass because their hatred blinds them to their own faults and ghuluw (extremism); most importantly, I have read Daesh publications and articles from their own point of view, not non-Muslim or Western sources, and it is clear that they are only interested in destruction and death and not any constructive solutions to the maladies that face the Muslim ummah.

Therefore, my humble and sincere advice to you is to save yourself the bother of speculating on them and instead leave their entire case to Allah. For sure, Allah's punishment is going to rain down on them, even the ones who you think might have had not-so bad intentions because Allah has said in Surah Baqarah (Chapter Cow) (Qur'an 2:195), "and do not throw [yourselves] with your [own] hands into destruction." And those that have thrown themselves in destruction must suffer even if they did have not-so bad intentions and wanted to fight for the Syrian people because by throwing their lot in with ill-intentioned people, they too became part of the disaster which has inflicted the ummah and so must suffer the fate that unjust like Pharaoh and his army drowned in the Red Sea.

Take care, instead, brother of yourself, because I'd read in another thread that you were depressed; please do not think of matters as this that are depressing and of no benefit to you. Instead, turn to Allah and place your trust in Him.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)
you couldnt have said it any better brother!
i agree with you and as i told you. i am not a supporter of them and i am aware of all the games being played in syria dont you worry. i would never ever even think of joining them. astakfirullah. id reather be dead
you did shed a lot of light , just what i asked
Allah bless you brother!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.