/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Order of the major signs

Simple_Person
04-16-2017, 08:26 AM
I was pondering a bit about the order of the appearing of the major signs. We know from hadith that the major signs will appear one after another just like when a necklace is cut the beads falling off one after another. In other words VERY VERY VERY FAST.

We also have recently and i have observed this by just pondering about the world events in the recent 17 years or especially the last 4 years how fast things are going. In the past nobody of us would want to believe that world events go as fast as that. So in other words with our own experience of world events we can also be "satsified" of the major signs coming one after another as fast as Rasullah(saws) has described it.

We also know from hadith that the Mahdi will fill up the world full of justice as it was filled with injustice.

If the world is filled with corruption and Mahdi later on fill it up with justice, dajjal it self is the cherry on top one could argue when talking about corruption right? Also i remember that dajjal will visit people and ask them if they want to follow them or not..bringing his miracles with him off course. So where is Mahdi in that time? I mean weren't Muslims when the Mahdi would appear go and make allegiance to him? So if that is the case, then one would say those individual Muslims would already be near Mahdi right? Yet as how we have known the hadith, it looks rather that people on that day everybody is for himself and scattered around, making dajjal to go and visit them. For Mahdi off course dajjal would be obvious like how Rasullah(saws) has said if he would appear in this time, i would be enough for him although not being able to kill him.

The question now is, why dajjal would appear first? The world has slowly becoming filled with injustice. There are people who still have not heard of the true message of Islam, YET they already see corruption with their own eyes. To take myself as an example. As an atheist i saw many things happen in society and i refused to believe this is how things are and i just have to accept it. I mean ALHAMDULILLAH my fitrah was despising it and finding it contradictory making me COMPEL to rather disengage from society although all alone than engage in society and the corruption that my own soul was rejecting. When one seeks, one will find. Yet there are some people that just don't bother searching and just accept that this is the reality and engage in it, YET their fitrah being actively against it. Besides this Allah has made it very easy for us through internet to search the truth, to ask questions and to think. With a individualistic life style people leave you alone and you have time to ponder, yet there are people who knowingly do not want to engage in pondering. The truth is already revealed 1400 years ago as truth is clear from falsehood.

So people who have seen truth from falsehood being separated from the ones that do not care whether truth or falsehood.

However, with the end of the big war, one will shout dajjal has arrived. Rasullah(saws) said he will appear that day or the next, why would Rasullah(saws) say "appear that day or the next"? I mean Rasullah(saws) knows it already, so why one of the days? This off course could be "sun will rise from the west" as the day has ended, but it already has started again... Allah knows best.

Yet with the big war Muslims fighting room, suggests that there is unity among Muslims. Who has brought this unity? I mean look right now and you see a lot of disunity as there are many groups. So if Mahdi would be the cause of this unity, why are there Muslims still scattered around and have not gone make allegiance to him? However if there is allegiance and with the already 1.6 BILLION Muslims world wide..will they all go and make allegiance to him?

Do not be confused, i do not say Mahdi or big war are part of the major signs!!!

With that we also know about Mahdi giving out gold to people without counting it. As it is logical because now a days there exists SOOO MUCH gold that has been harvested later on with so little amount of people having all of it..

However in Islam, a goat still being the same amount of value although you may be a billionaire with all the gold you have.

But then again i think about the two camps, one full of imaan and no hypocrisy and one full of hypocrisy and no imaan. Is maybe part of that camp with full hypocrisy and no imaan the 1/3 that during the big war will surrender? With that who will then be branded "kafir" or "muslim" by the beast of the land/earth?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
04-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Sometimes when you type or write your thoughts down, it becomes more clear on some things. Having done this, i further thought about other things that helped me further in this.

Hadith 1:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mentioned Dajjal, one morning, as something despised but also alarming, until we thought that he was in the stand of date-palm trees. When we came to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) in the evening, he saw that (fear) in us, and said: 'What is the matter with you?' We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, you mentioned Dajjal this morning, and you spoke of him as something despised but also alarming, until we thought that he was in the stand of date-palm trees.' He said: 'There are things that I fear more for you than the Dajjal. If he appears while I am among you, I will contend with him on your behalf, and if he appears when I am not among you, then each man must fend for himself, and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He (Dajjal) will be a young man with curly hair and a protuberant eye; I liken him to 'Abdul-'Uzza bin Qatan. Whoever among you sees him, let him recite the first Verses of Surat Al-Kahf over him. He will emerge from Khallah, between Sham and Iraq, and will wreak havoc right and left. O slaves of Allah, remain steadfast.' (1) We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how long will he stay on earth?' He said: 'Forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of his days like your days.' We said: 'O Messenger of Allah, on that day which is like a year, will the prayers of one day suffice us?' He said: 'Make an estimate of time (and then observe prayer).' We said: 'How fast will he move through the earth?' He said: 'Like a rain cloud driving by the wind.' He said: 'He will come to some people and call them, and they will respond and believe in him. Then he will command the sky to rain and it will rain, and he will command the earth to produce vegetation and it will do so, and their flocks will come back in the evening with their humps taller, their udders fuller and their flanks fatter than they have ever been. Then he will come to some (other) people and call them, and they will reject him, so he will turn away from them and they will suffer drought and be left with nothing. Then he will pass through the wasteland and will say: "Bring forth your treasures," then go away, and its treasures will follow him like a swarm of bees. Then he will call a man brimming with youth and will strike him with a sword and cut him in two. He will put the two pieces as far apart as the distance between an archer and his target. Then he will call him and he will come with his face shining, laughing. While they are like that, Allah will send 'Eisa bin Maryam, who will come down at the white minaret in the east of Damascus, wearing two Mahrud[garment dyed with Wars and then Saffron], resting his hands on the wings of two angels. When he lowers his head, beads of perspiration will fall from it. Every disbeliever who smells the fragrance of his breath will die, and his breath will reach as far as his eye can see. Then he will set out and catch up with him (the Dajjal) at the gate of Ludd, and will kill him. Then the Prophet of Allah 'Eisa will come to some people whom Allah has protected, and he will wipe their faces and tell them of their status in Paradise. While they are like that, Allah will reveal to him: "O 'Eisa, I have brought forth some of My slaves whom no one will be able to kill, so take My slaves to Tur in safety." Then Gog and Magog will emerge and they will, as Allah describes, "swoop down from every mound."[21:96] The first of them will pass by lake Tiberias and drink from it, then the last of them will pass by it and will say: "There was water here once." The Prophet of Allah, 'Eisa and his companions will be besieged there until the head of an ox would be dearer to any one of them than one hundred Dinar are to any one of you today. Then, the Prophet of Allah, 'Eisa and his companions will supplicate Allah. Then Allah will send a worm in their necks and the next morning they will all die as one. The Prophet of Allah 'Eisa and his companions will come down and they will not find even the space of a hand span that is free of their stink, stench and blood. They will pray to Allah, and He will send birds with necks like the necks of Bactrian camels, which will pick them up and throw them wherever Allah wills. Then Allah will send rain which will not leave any house of clay or hair, and it will wash the earth until it leaves it like a mirror (or a smooth rock). Then it will be said to the earth: "Bring forth your fruits and bring back your blessing." On that day a group of people will eat from a (single) pomegranate and it will suffice them, and they will seek shelter beneath its skin. Allah will bless a milch- camel so that it will be sufficient for a large number of people, and a milch-cow will be sufficient for a whole tribe and a milch-ewe will be sufficient for a whole clan. While they are like that, Allah will send a pleasant wind which will seize them beneath their armpits and will take the soul of every Muslim, leaving the rest of the people fornicating like donkeys, and upon them will come the Hour.'

Source used: https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/150

Hadith 2:

"I heard the crier of the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) calling : Assemble for the prayer. I Then came out and prayed along with the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): When the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) finished his prayer, he sat on the pulpit laughing, and he said : Everyone should remain where he had said his prayer. He then asked : Do you know why I have assembled you? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He (ﷺ) said: I did not call you together fors some alarming news or for something good. Rather, I called you all because Tamim al-Dari, a Christian, who came and accepted Islam, told me something which agrees with what I was telling you about the Dajjal. He told me that he sailed with thirty men of Lakhm and Judham and that they were storm-tossed for a month. They drew near to an island when the sun was setting. They sat in a boat nearest to them and entered the island where they were met by a very hairy beast. They said: Woe to you! What can you be ? It replied : I am the Jassasah. Go to this man in the monastery, for he is anxious to get news of you. He said : When it named a man to us we were afraid of it lest it should be a she-devil. So we went off quickly and entered the monastery, where we found a man with the hugest and strongest frame we had ever seen with his hands chained to his neck. He then narrated the rest of the tradition. He asked them about the palm-trees of Baisan and the spring of Zughar and about the unlettered prophet. He said: I am the messiah (the Antichrist) and will be soon given permission to emerge. And the Prophet (ﷺ) said: He is in the Syrian sea or the Yemeni sea: No, on the contrary, it is towards the east that he is. He said it twice and pointed his hand to the east. She said: I memorized this (tradition) from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ), and she narrated the tradition."

Source used: https://sunnah.com/abudawud/39/36

(1) When one reads this it is being contradictory of dajjal staying for 40 days..etc. Why? because in the second hadith that i posted, he ALREADY is on this earth as Tamim al-Dari has seen him. So what would one say this implies? Logically speaking we could only suggest that in his true form he will be on this earth for 40 days ...1 day like a year ..etc.

However this again is being contradictory to human psychology. What do i mean? If dajjal looks as how Rasullah(saws) has described him (with the back, color hair and hair style, eyes etc), who would want to follow such a creature? I mean much is based on looks now a days so if somebody resembling something like that, people would not really want to follow him. So what i only can think of, is that in his not so true form he will be looking normal and people already listen to him. So in other words that for him to have a firm stance he must be already known through out the world. So to many people he is not really a "random stranger". The 40 days Rasullah(saws) has said and he divided them in 1 years, month, week, days..what does this implies or have in common? Logically speaking i can only conclude that the word "phase" can be branded on this. He will later on say he is god right? So before he reaches that state he will have people already listening to him and following him. In other words the hearts of people have already been conquered by him and his intellect or whatever that people are looking for now a days in people (wealth? looks? intellect? worldly achievements? ....). So if the big war takes place, he is already there but the outer looks as how Rasullah(saws) has described him will be shown as that is for the Muslims indication that that is the dajjal.

In my previous post i mentioned Rasullah(saws) saying that day or the next day and why Rasullah(saws) would say such a thing. With that maybe implying on the sun rising up from the west and dajjal in his true form maybe even using that event to convince people he is god. With that his true form reveals with a accident or something that Allah has caused it to show.

"Have you not considered the one who argued with Abraham about his Lord [merely] because Allah had given him kingship? When Abraham said, "My Lord is the one who gives life and causes death," he said, "I give life and cause death." Abraham said, "Indeed, Allah brings up the sun from the east, so bring it up from the west." So the disbeliever was overwhelmed [by astonishment], and Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people." Qur'an 2:258

So from this point we already could say that dajjal if we see him in our life time would already be conquering hearts of people by his character traits and things that people now a days look up to.

This brings me to "temple of Suleiman(as)". Jews are waiting for their Messiah, which off course Muslims and Christians already have believed it was Isa ibn Maryam (as). However the dajjal looking at this would be using people to unite and in the end showing to Jews he is the Messiah with the rebuilding of the temple of Suleiman(as). This i have concluded so far on some things..how will the Arabs let this happen? I have with this concluded that now a days Arabs and Muslims by majority are shallow of Islam. There is more love for worldly gain, than following Islamic to proper actions. So what am i trying to say? He creating peace between them by giving them a lot of money + maybe a lot of land and all kind of riches. In other world nationalism above of Deen, worldly gain above of Deen.

Let me stop here for second for you to analyze what i am saying and show me where i am concluding wrong and why. Step by step right :). With this, remember, we know nothing and ALWAYS Allah gives us certain knowledge and understanding while He knows it in completion. With this i am reminding you and myself to stay humble and not take this opinion or any other opinion for fact. This discussion simply to try and untangle things. Which is rather to have 100 different opinions and try prepare for all those 100 opinions instead of thinking it is only 1 way and he will no other way.

azc
04-16-2017, 05:12 PM
it's a very tough time for this ummah. I have heard that only a small number will remain firm and steadfast in Deen when dajjal emerges. it's also obvious that only the most pious people will be with imam Mahdi RA.now, what we are?

beleiver
04-16-2017, 05:35 PM
I will read the thread later InshAlla, but raise the question, perhaps we have been in the end times for quite some time, the Dajall or anti christs if the same thing has been around for an age already..My guess is the prophesies are to be taken metaphorically rather than literally..But Mr Kissinger is rather ruddy in complexion has no neck and curly hair, then so does Trump minus the hair..

Could the Dollar bill be the one green eye of the Dajjal, the fraudulent one that blinds us?
And drinking from the clear water and the pool of water or larva, could this be food and medicine and life style choices?

Also curious if there is any reference to signs in the heavens as in Nibiru/worwood and the binary solar system theory in Islamic prophesy, Nasa did just re admit we are most certainly in a binary system..There is a Muslim guy who claims to be the Mhadi that bases his strory on this, Zakka or such like i think its called, but most people say its a word for hell..Is anyone here familiar with him?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simple_Person
04-16-2017, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
it's a very tough time for this ummah. I have heard that only a small number will remain firm and steadfast in Deen when dajjal emerges. it's also obvious that only the most pious people will be with imam Mahdi RA.now, what we are?
What i so far have heard is that will be about 1200 Muslims, 400 women and 800 men. This can only imply that after the big war (malhama) many Muslims would already have died so the amount of Muslims already have shrunk to very small number. But still what i am trying to wrap my mind around is HOW Muslims are united in joining a alliance with room and later on fighting room. So far i ONLY can conclude that this uniting is with the coming of Mahdi.

So far if we look at world events, people pop out of nowhere and disappear suddenly. Look at Trump for example. Majority of people NEVER had heard of Donald Trump. But out of nowhere in merely 1 year is being known worldwide. So both Mahdi and dajjal appearing in the same era or dajjal already being there BEFORE the coming of Mahdi but not in his true form yet. This could fit the picture of dajjal being the cherry on top of the cake aka world filled with corruption.

The major signs following one after another would also pop out of nowhere just like how we have seen recently things happen. Dajjal using those major signs in his advantage within a VERY short time to convince people. Major signs one even could say that it implies major changes worldwide as also a impact on people and how they think. When world is going downward, a Muslim says "ina lilahi wa ina ilayhi raji3oen" and we surrender ourselves to Allah and know He doesn't forsake His servants, while somebody who doesn't slightly believe in Allah, would want to seek refuge somewhere and dajjal being perfectly on time to "safe" him.

Simple_Person
04-16-2017, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by beleiver
I will read the thread later InshAlla, but raise the question, perhaps we have been in the end times for quite some time, the Dajall or anti christs if the same thing has been around for an age already..My guess is the prophesies are to be taken metaphorically rather than literally..But Mr Kissinger is rather ruddy in complexion has no neck and curly hair, then so does Trump minus the hair..

Could the Dollar bill be the one green eye of the Dajjal, the one that blinds us?
And drinking from the clear water and the pool of water or larva, could this be food and medicine and life style choices?

Also curious if there is any reference to signs in the heavens as in Nibiru/worwood and the binary solar system theory in Islamic prophesy, Nasa did just re admit we are most certainly in a binary system..There is a Muslim guy who claims to be the Mhadi that bases his strory on this, Zakka or such like i think its called, but most people say its a word for hell..Is anyone here familiar with him?
There is much to ponder about, i also first wanted to include planet nine, as this ALSO just popped out out of nowhere (2014). However i myself and in general do not have a firm stance on this, so rather not include too much.

Well Mr Kissinger is reaching his death, just like David Rockefeller already has been visited like and Arial Sharon, Shimon Peres. With Kissinger remains George Soros for example. These people were icons in their age, but in this age many people have never heard of these fossils and their achievements.

About the eye, we know from hadith it is a REAL LIFE person, so not a system or any of that kind. About the river of water or lava, we know many people will before his arrival be dying of hunger.

Hadith:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) addressed us, and most of his speech had to do with telling us about Dajjal. He warned about him, and among the things he said was: 'There will not be any tribulation on earth, since the time Allah created the offspring of Adam, that will be greater than the tribulation of Dajjal. Allah has not sent any Prophet but he warned his nation about Dajjal. I am the last of the Prophets, and you are the last of the nations. He will undoubtedly appear among you. If he appears while I am among you, I will contend with him on behalf of every Muslim, and if he appears while I am not among you, then each man must fend for himself and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. He will emerge from Al-Khallah, between Sham and Iraq, and will wreak havoc right and left. O slaves of Allah, remain steadfast. I will describe him to you in a manner in which none of the Prophets has described him before me. He will start by saying "I am a Prophet," and there is no Prophet after me. Then a second time he will say: "I am your Lord." But you will not see your Lord until you die. He is one-eyed, and your Lord is not one-eyed, and written between his eyes is Kafir. Every believer will read it, whether he is literate or illiterate. Part of his Fitnah will be that he will have with him Paradise and Hell, but his Hell will be a Paradise and his Paradise a Hell. Whoever is tested with his fire (hell), let him seek the help of Allah and recite the first Verses of Al-Kahf, then it will be cool and safe for him, as the fire was for Ibrahim. Part of his Fitnah will be that he will say to a Bedouin: "What do you think, if I resurrect your father and mother for you, will you bear witness that I am your Lord?" He will say: "Yes." Then two devils will appear to him in the form of his father and mother and will say: "O my son, follow him, for he is your Lord." And part of his Fitnah will be that he will overpower a single soul and kill him, then he will cut him with a saw until he falls in two pieces. Then he will say: "Look at this slave of mine; I will resurrect him now, then he will claim that he has a Lord other than me." Then Allah will resurrect him and the evil one will say to him: "Who is your Lord?" and he will say: "Allah is my Lord, and you are the enemy of Allah, you are Dajjal. By Allah, I have never had more insight about you than I have today." (An addition) Abul-Hasan Tanafisi said: "Muharibi told us: 'Ubaidullah bin al-Walid Al-Wassafi told us, from 'Atiyyah, that Abu Sa'eed said: "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'That man will be the highest in status in my nation in Paradise'" - He said: "Abu Sa'eed said: 'By Allah, we did not think that man would be anyone other than 'Umar bin Khattab, until he passed away. - Muharibi said: "Then we went back to the narration of Abu Rafi'." He said: - 'Part of his Fitnah will be that he will command the sky to rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so. And part of his Fitnah will be that he will pass by a clan and they will disbelieve in him, so all their flocks will perish and none will be left. And part of his Fitnah will be that he will pass by a clan who will believe in him, so he will command the sky to rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so, until their flocks will come back in the evening of that day, bigger and fatter than they have ever been, with their flanks stretched and their udders full of milk. There will be no part of the earth left that he does not enter and prevail over, except for Makkah and Al-Madinah, for he will not approach them on any of their mountain paths but he will be met by angels with unsheathed swords, until he will stop at the red hill at the end of the marsh. Then Al-Madinah will be shaken with its people three times, and no hypocrite, male or female, will be left, all will come out to him. Thus it will be cleansed of impurity just as the bellows cleanses the iron of dross. And that day will be called the Day of Deliverance.' "Umm Sharik bint Abi 'akar said: 'O Messenger of Allah, where will the Arabs be that day?' He said: 'On that day they will be few, and most of them will be in Baitul-Maqdis (Jerusalem), and their leader will be a righteous man. When their leader has stepped forward to lead them in subh prayer, 'Eisa bin Maryam will come down to them. Their leader will step backwards so that 'Eisa can come forward and lead the people in prayer, but 'Eisa will place his hand between his shoulders and say to him: "Go forward and pray, for the Iqamah was given for you." Then their leader will lead them in prayer. When he has finished, 'Eisa (as), will say: "Open the gate." So they will open it and behind it will be Dajjal with seventy thousand Jews, each of them carrying an adorned sword and wearing a greenish cloak. When Dajjal looks at him, he will start to melt as salt melts in water. He will run away, and 'Eisa (as), will say: "I have only one blow for you, which you will not be able to escape!" He will catch up with him at the eastern gate of Ludd, and will kill him. Then Allah will defeat the Jews, and there will be nothing left that Allah has created which the Jews will be able to hide behind, except that Allah will cause it to speak - no stone, no tree, no wall, no animal - except for Al-Gharqad (the box-thorn), for it is one of their trees, and will not speak - except that it will say: "O Muslim slave of Allah, here is a Jews, come and kill him!" "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'His (Dajjal's) days will number forty years: a year like half a year, a year like a month, a month like a week, and the rest of his days will be like sparks from a fire (i.e., they will pass quickly). One of you will enter the gate of Al-Madinah in the morning and not reach its other gate until evening comes.' It was said: 'O Messenger of Allah, how should we pray on those short days?' He said: 'Estimate (the times of) the prayer, as you do on these long days, then pray.' The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Eisa bin Maryam (as), will be a just judge and a just ruler among my nation. He will break the cross, slaughter the pigs, abolish the Jizyah and charity will be left. No one will be appointed to (collect the Zakah of) sheep and camels. Grudges and mutual hatred will disappear and the venom of every venomous creature will be removed, so that a baby boy will but his hand in a snake and it will not harm him, and a baby girl will make a lion run away, and it will not harm her; and the wolf will be among the sheep like their sheepdog. The earth will be filled with peace just as a vessel is filled with water. The people will be united and none will be worshipped except Allah. War will cease and Quraish will no longer be in power. The earth will be like a silver platter, with its vegetation growing as it did at the time of Adam, until a group of people will gather around one bunch of grapes and it will suffice them, and a group will gather around a single pomegranate and it will suffice them. An ox will be sold for such and such amount of money, and a horse will be sold for a few Dirham.' They said: 'O Messenger of Allah, why will horses be so cheap?' He said: 'They will never be ridden in war again.' It was said to him: 'Why will oxen be so expensive?' He said: 'Because all the land will be tilled. (1) Before Dajjal appears there will be three difficult years in which the people will suffer severe famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold one third of its rain and the earth to withhold one third of its produce. In the second year, He will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain and the earth to withhold two-thirds of its produce. In the third year, he will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and not a single drop will fall, and the earth to withhold all of its produce, and nothing will grow. All cloven-hoofed animals will die, except those that Allah wills.' It was said: 'What will the people live on at that time?' He said: 'Tahlil, Takbir, Tasbih and Tahmid. That will take the place of food for them.'" Abu 'Abdullah (Ibn Majah) said: "I heard Abul-Hasan Tanafisi say: 'I heard 'Abdur-Rahman Al-Muharibi say: "This Hadith should be sent to every teacher so that they can teach it to the children in the schools."

Source used: https://sunnah.com/ibnmajah/36/152

(1) As that part of the hadith before the coming of dajjal, three years of drought will take place. So also that dajjal using to his advantage to "force" people to follow him. So food and water etc..literally being food and water.. etc.

There are recently many people who claim to be the Mahdi. However from hadith the real Mahdi will run away from responsibility. So this by it self is contradictory. Even by human understanding, the REAL leaders are the ones THAT DO NOT seek leadership, but leadership is appointed to them as people see them to be fit for leadership. In case of Mahdi, Allah will reveal to the people that he is to lead the Muslims.

I'm not sure about your last sentence.

beleiver
04-17-2017, 12:08 AM
@Simple_Person

Interesting stuff, Well i read it and I recently watched a vid you posted on this topic on another thread too, it all kind of fits in with Revelation and Daniel from the Bible but puts a different perspective on it..
I am intrigued as my OH is studying the bible with Jehovah Witness who think end times are near and we compere notes from what i am learning from Islam..Both in my mind are spoken in metaphors though you could well be right Dajjal is a real life person..
They just wouldn't have words to explain today's world 1400 years ago

In revelation it talks of the fall of Babylon the great and the ----- of Babylon when only those marked with the number of the Beast can trade the Beast is perhaps the system that implodes to make way for Dajjal?
To me this reeks of City of London and the global financial fractional reserve debt based 'markets' and the Queen, the corporate west and her sexual immorality representing the ----- of Babylon..
The signs of Wormwood/planetx/Nibiru i think, the famine and earth quakes trigger the whole scenario..And those signs are here..There are famines and people dying of hunger, when/if this planet arrives in our solar system things will get extreme..And then the sun is said to rise from the west..The story of this cataclysmic even has been recorded in just about every ancient culture on the planet..In the Bible that fits in with the Chinese astronomers star charts basically says anytime now, its said to approach from the direction that puts us closest when the norther hemisphere is in autumn..

Only Ahalla knows for sure..But the way the Human race is going Its surely wise to keep an open mind, look for these signs if he guides us and be prepared.

My last sentence was about this man, http://www.mahdi-alumma.com/forumdis...glish-Language a self claimed Mhadi thats been predicting the arrival of Nibiru/Saqar for about ten years i believe..Crazy or not he has some crazy theories but a nice message too..was just curious if anyone had hear of him and their thoughts on his predictions , that didnt happen, yet..

To me if this planet comes into our proximity, things will move real fast from there..Thats when the beads will start falling.

Simple_Person
04-17-2017, 06:49 AM
@Simple_Person

Interesting stuff, Well i read it and I recently watched a vid you posted on this topic on another thread too, it all kind of fits in with Revelation and Daniel from the Bible but puts a different perspective on it..
I am intrigued as my OH is studying the bible with Jehovah Witness who think end times are near and we compere notes from what i am learning from Islam..Both in my mind are spoken in metaphors though (1) you could well be right Dajjal is a real life person..
They just wouldn't have words to explain today's world 1400 years ago

(2) In revelation it talks of the fall of Babylon the great and the ----- of Babylon when only those marked with the number of the Beast can trade the Beast is perhaps the system that implodes to make way for Dajjal?
To me this reeks of City of London and the global financial fractional reserve debt based 'markets' and the Queen, the corporate west and her sexual immorality representing the ----- of Babylon..

(3) The signs of Wormwood/planetx/Nibiru i think, the famine and earth quakes trigger the whole scenario..And those signs are here..There are famines and people dying of hunger, when/if this planet arrives in our solar system things will get extreme..And then the sun is said to rise from the west..The story of this cataclysmic even has been recorded in just about every ancient culture on the planet..In the Bible that fits in with the Chinese astronomers star charts basically says anytime now, its said to approach from the direction that puts us closest when the norther hemisphere is in autumn..

Only Ahalla knows for sure..But the way the Human race is going Its surely wise to keep an open mind, look for these signs if he guides us and be prepared.

(4) My last sentence was about this man, http://www.mahdi-alumma.com/forumdis...glish-Language a self claimed Mhadi thats been predicting the arrival of Nibiru/Saqar for about ten years i believe..Crazy or not he has some crazy theories but a nice message too..was just curious if anyone had hear of him and their thoughts on his predictions , that didnt happen, yet..

To me if this planet comes into our proximity, things will move real fast from there..Thats when the beads will start falling.

12 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you." Bible John 16:12-14

With this part of the bible it is rather a confirmation that the people in the time of Jesus(as) understood even LESS than the people later on. Not saying they were "dumb", but 600 years less in human achievements whatever. In Islamic eschatology even certain things have been said that by those standards are very strange, while by these standards make complete sense. Musical instruments on their heads..is very strange if you have lived back then, but today's world..a headphone, nothing strange to it..

(1) Read the hadith on (#6) again and you will see clearly that anti-christ is not a metaphor as he will do miracles and be killed by Jesus(as).

(2) Read this hadith about the beast. We do not see the mark of the beast as how Christians see it. Rather to us is something else. But again referring to John 16:12-14, this clearly shows because of less knowledge things are being mixed up.

"that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "A beast will emerge from the earth. With it shall be the ring of Sulaiman and the staff of Musa. It will brighten the face of the believer, and stamp the nose of the disbeliever with the ring, such that when the people gather to eat, it will be said to this one: 'o believer! and to that one:' o disbeliever! ' "

Source used: https://sunnah.com/urn/642160

Further more i have read a hadith in the past that a believer will trade with a disbeliever and say i have traded with the one who is marked or something like that.

(3) The wise person is the person that keeps 100 options open, instead of having only 1 option open. What i try to say with this is, do not say FOR SURE X is fact, while it is mere a opinion when talking about eschatology. With more information from Islamic eschatology more is making sense. For example Jews are waiting for their Messiah, however based on Islamic eschatology as well as Christian eschatology both are in line when it comes to the Messiah (Jesus (as) ) and his return. While he is clearly being rejected by the Jews. Which leaves only dajjal/anti-christ left. For them to acknowledge their Messiah is by rebuilding of the temple of Solomon (Suleiman as). This temple will off course be on the spot of the current Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem. In one of my previous comments i have clearly said for the anti-Christ to arrive and be acknowledged by the Jews, this event has to take place then. However to get rid of Al-Aqsa mosque means two things.

- All out war with the Muslims/Arabs
- A deal between the Arabs/Muslims and the Jews. Although with Jews i believe the TRUE Jews will not follow dajjal, rather acknowledge he is the anti-christ in the end.

A deal between the Arabs/Muslims and the Jews so far makes sense because all you hear is "Palestine" in other words..nationalism. Islam is rather taken as a consolation prize and not as the primary prize. That is rather nationalism. Just like how the Arabs were fooled during taking down the Ottoman Empire, they will once again be fooled, but this time clearly with giving up Islam for nationalism. Off course Allah knows best, but looking at the hearts of majority of the Muslims now a days all nationalism and culture while pursuing worldly gain.

Hadith:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish. Someone asked: Will that be because of our small numbers at that time? He replied: No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be scum and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will take fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and last enervation into your hearts. Someone asked: What is wahn (enervation). Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): He replied: Love of the world and dislike of death.

Source used: https://sunnah.com/abudawud/39/7

(4) In Islam Jin are a FACT. In Christianity because of much tempering these Jin have been lost in the books and being branded as "fallen angels". While Jin like human beings exist as Muslims, Christians, Jews etc. Among them are the sheyateen. These are the followers of Shaytan (iblies) and these are the ones that try to deviate people from the right path with their whispering. Every human being has one. Iblies himself was alive already since Adam(as) so he KNOWS much more than what we know as Muslims, Christians, Jews etc. Sometimes giving true knowledge is also a means of deviation. Look at ISIS, Islam is indeed the ONLY religion in the eyes of Allah, however sheytan makes them deviate on that path. It is like a car from LEFT side of the road coming ON the road, but doesn't adjust it's steering to stay on the road, but rather get's off the road on the RIGHT side of the road...never coming back. But again, no Muslim who truly is trying to live according to Islam and sunnah listens to such people, as it is clear what the signs are of the arrival of the TRUE Mahdi. These recent years MANY..MANY have risen and said they are the Mahdi.

What i find remarkable is that Muslims say we are living in the end times as being VERY VERY close, but also Christians, Jews and as well as Atheist do feel as if something is going to happen.

beleiver
04-17-2017, 09:16 PM
On reflection of this literal he is a man exactly like Mohamed pbuh predicted, Still not making real sense to me..The Devil would simply get some plastic surgery so to deceive people easily, he is deceptive after all..

Still think keep thinking of this

Which might suggest he is American..

Also its predicted he will appear in every town all over the world, pretty much simultaneously, he does he is on every TV and internet screen in every home the world over..
Also he cant enter Mecca being non Muslim, but would camp out in Hotel on the out skirts with his Muslims that follow him no problem..

Any way thought i should share this...A well detailed run down on Trumps anti Christ characteristics..

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm

Simple_Person
04-18-2017, 05:42 AM
On reflection of this literal he is a man exactly like Mohamed pbuh predicted, Still not making real sense to me..The Devil would simply get some plastic surgery so to deceive people easily, he is deceptive after all..

Still think keep thinking of this

Which might suggest he is American..

Also its predicted he will appear in every town all over the world, pretty much simultaneously, he does he is on every TV and internet screen in every home the world over..
Also he cant enter Mecca being non Muslim, but would camp out in Hotel on the out skirts with his Muslims that follow him no problem..

Any way thought i should share this...A well detailed run down on Trumps anti Christ characteristics..

http://www.thehypertexts.com/Donald%...rist%20666.htm
Well for the REAL believer literate or illeterate will be able to read "ka..fa..ra" on his forehead. The question rather is HOW? A prophecy isn't something that can be worked against you know. For example women..naked but dressed..this is very visible these days. So if it was up to the people the world could do exactly the opposite. It is rather paradox which came before right? Did people do it because of the prophecy or did they do it as it was prophecies. I will give you a very good example.

In one of the Hadith Rasullah (saws) says he will come from the east..no he will come from the notlrth ..no he will come from the west or something similar to what i said. The question is why did he say such a thing? Didn't he already know from which side Dajjal will come? This rather to me looks like that indeed he will try to go against the prophecies but again that is already decreed. Allah knows for example already if I will end up in paradise or hell and I am the one responsible for the choices I make. He tries to guide me but if I refuse to be guided well I am only to be blamed not Him. So a prophet is one who is able to tell what is going to happen in the future with the permission of Allah. What has been decreed has been decreed nothing to change here.

In one of the previous comments I quoted the aya where Ibrahim (as) says my Rab is able to bring life to the death and bring sun from the west while it is coming from the east. For a Muslim Dajjal will is the Qur'an to proof to them he is their lord. However cleary in hadith Rasullah (saws) says some very perticulier things like. "Your Lord is not one eyed" and you will see your Lord after death. So in other words every thing that you SEE is a illusion and deception. One has to pay attention to these little details.

There is a Hadith that a scholar goes to him and in the end follows him. The question also to this is how come? Those times everything will be based on seeing with the eyes and using logic, rationality and reason...while the truth path is shutting down you mind closing your eyes and have faith and trust in your REAL Lord. So even the most learned person must put aside all his knowledge except the signs of Dajjal for example.

That is why the person that will go to him and Dajjal cutting him in two halfs and later on making him whole again..saying am I not your Lord? He replying I have NEVER been so sure that you are the Dajjal that my prophet has warned me about as right now. So it is these signs that for the REAL believer will increase them in faith while for the disbeliever is rather increase in misguidance. I have read that those who will witness the fitna of Dajjal and not follow him will not have the fitna of the Grave.

Logically speaking if somebody tells you to jump in a fire. It looks like it..it feels like it as you feel the heat on your face and body. Yet you having full trust in your Lord and still jumping in. Prophet Ibrahim (as) did exactly this. Full submission to Him.

About the dollar with the illuminati pyramid and the all seeing eye. You see this almost everywhere. I believe this also has a reason as to people not being shocked by what they see later on but rather as something "normal". Just look at homosexuality it has become something normal to atheist heterosexuals in the western world. While for the religulous people it Is still something abnormal.

Also for Donald Trump being one. I believe Donald Trump right now isn't really truing to bring peace. While Dajjal would try to bring peace and unity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.