Hello

I wanted to know as a Muslim
Am I responsible
I have noticed i am retarded

I had full mania at 17
30 now

I do not have a cure for this
I neither pray or fast

I understand everything but I understand it the way a 10 year old would understand it while I am 30

So am I held to account to what I do since I think I am retarded???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
04-18-2017, 04:36 AM
If it's impossible for you to pray your let off the hook if it's impossible for you to fast your off the hook and if your disorder prevents you from making rational decisions and you need a guardian to watch over you then your off the hook but I mean you seem fine so I don't think your off the hook but that's what it seems like

Eric H
04-18-2017, 10:31 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Hayaa8;

Why not try praying, ask Allah to help you to do his will. Please do not give up, no matter what our problems are in life, all of us can do something,

blessings,
Eric

Hayaa8
04-18-2017, 11:23 AM
The answer is with me from experience I guess..Then

It is a jinn I have been told this by all Muslims who were learned...

Thanks for your replies

It's just that my mind get controlled by the jinn then I say and do evil things...It is a Christian jinn since I speak about the Bible when I am over come by this jinn

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
04-18-2017, 02:56 PM
Bismillah
As Salaam u Alikum wr wb

Sister ,if its easy please step by step explain what you suffered esp first maniac episode!?

And I have a very good story read in a book in which there was a girl called Kajja ,a Muslim girl who was retard & she lived with her bro& wife I guess.

So ,their parentshad died & all of a sudden one night she banged her bros door& Said,Alhamdull'ILLAH I'm cured by ALLAH Ta'ala's Rahma & she had seen a dream in which she was told shes cured!

So,InshaALLAH, keep Dua for a miracle as ALLAH Ta'ala is Alone Able to cure us all from all trials jinn,sihr or illnesses!

These docs turn people more mental but you should take anti depressant to minimise the affect of retardation as it helps,by ALLAH's Will!

Also,get to a Raqi,who recites Qur'an & Duas over an I'll person like possessed by jinn or sihr ,a pious man known for his goodness& for his work against jinns & success!A renowned man on Aqeedah Tawheed upon Salaf methodology!

Please go ASAP!

You cannot leave it all like this !

Your just 30,you're young & you should continue with your life,help yourself get rid of kafir jinn who's hurting your Imaan!

SubhanAllah,please don't give up like this as InshaALLAH,miracles happen& people do get cured & get blessings of Deen,dunya&akhirah!

All the best!

May ALLAH Ta'ala take care of you & may ALLAH Ta'ala protect you from all sharr,evil of mankind & jinns!

greenhill
04-18-2017, 04:25 PM
Allah is The Judge. We cannot even try.

You believe. That is already half. The other half needs working, and a lot of work in some areas. The battle is not lost.

So life is a test for us all. A ten year old, seven even have been seen to pray already, fasting even, though in my opinion, not really encouraged (fasting that is, at such an early age).. So you can still try, especially that you are not a growing child.

Like fasting, prayers also be a priority, at least to show Allah how you struggle to do His command. He loves it when we struggle even more than for those who have it easy.

Don't abandon Him.

:peace:

Scimitar
04-19-2017, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmatulWudud
These docs turn people more mental but you should take anti depressant to minimise the affect of retardation as it helps,by ALLAH's Will!
No.

Certainly not.

I do not agree.

Think of it like this, they do not know how the human brain works - but they are using the weak of society to figure it out with these pills. I would know, over a decade ago I was taking them. But I quickly realised I was their guinea pig.

You know what worked? Qur'an and Salaat.

For Allah says in the Qur'an: Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest - 13:28

Scimi

AbdurRahman.
04-29-2017, 07:37 PM
since you understand, then you are responsible; as long as you understand that the 5 pillars [salaah fastings etc] are an obligation and missing them is a great sin that leads to hell, you have to do it!

do your best and if jinn messes it up and it is out of your control, then those parts wont be sinful, but always try your best and if you try, ALlah may even cure you! :)

if jinn overpowers your mouth [i.e, makes you utter evil things or anything you shouldn't say in salah] then at least try to 'think' the prayers in your heart/mind

Bobbyflay23
04-30-2017, 12:20 AM
Ok coming back to this why are calling it retarded one I thought you where talking about I literally poop on my self retarded and two retarded is like a meaner word what you have is not a problem that makes you dumb I don't really think a Jin can control what you do but if you get sihr then you would feel like you don't want to pray and stuff like that if you need to fix sihr I suggest self Ruqya because now a days the people who fix sihr are liars and even use black magic there's a certain way to remove sihr with zamzam water look it up

Karl
04-30-2017, 12:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa8
Hello

Am I responsible

I had full mania at 17
30 now

I neither pray or fast

I understand everything but I understand it the way a 10 year old would understand it while I am 30

That's interesting because mentally retarded people believe they are totally normal. Did someone tell you that you had the mind of a 10 year old? Which is subjective as some 10 year olds are brilliant and some are as thick as a post. It is like saying "I have the mind of a 40 year old", it is pretty much meaningless.

anatolian
04-30-2017, 09:45 AM
Hello

Am I responsible

I had full mania at 17
30 now

I neither pray or fast

Try your best but dont make it a matter of stress if you cant. You are responsible of the things which you can, not which you cant.

azc
04-30-2017, 06:37 PM
Hello

Am I responsible

I had full mania at 17
30 now

I neither pray or fast

No, you aren't retarded you assume yourself though.

Try to be a practicing Muslim.

Hayaa8
05-01-2017, 06:00 AM
Thank you Bobby

It's not jinn it's not mental illness
It's not retardation

It's like a poem I can't say...

I'm tired of being a guinea pig for my observers

Free Will...

Hayaa8
05-01-2017, 06:45 AM
It is sihr I don't feel peaceful bliss...

Hayaa8
05-01-2017, 07:14 AM
When that huge pressure on my mind goes away I feel that I was not a religious girl I was Western but not so much I got possessed and started acting strangely...it happened at 13 now I am 30
I did not commit zina
I only listened to music and watched a few movies and TV...

muslim brother
05-02-2017, 05:28 PM
please speak to someone locally

or
someone balanced in islam and psychology online

email
http://www.zamzamacademy.com/contact-us/

he is also a doctor
http://www.zamzamacademy.com/about-u...yusuf-mangera/

Dr. Blitz
05-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Assalamu Alaika wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu Ya ukhti,

Allah SWT only judges people on actions they are capable of. You may need extra effort to discipline yourself, think of it as a survival method.
With that in mind be careful of who you seek advice from. Not all people will understand the challenges you are facing. I've heard most of the case of jinn possession are first dealt with excluding organic cause or psychological cause. Organic causes such as metabolic disorders, or genetic disorders. It seems you are well versed with the symptoms of your condition. If its psychological and u have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist stick to that. However, in the case of misdiagnosis a session of Ruqya doesn't harm. Like one of the brother already stated lot of the people doing Ruqya are actually sahir, so gotta be careful about that, eg they will tell u to inhale some smoke to get the jinn out, stuff like that. Refrain from taking psych meds unless they are sure of the diagnosis coz the side effects and chances of dependence on the meds are considerably high, and the meds itself will create other diseases if not controlled properly. I know peeps with bipolar disorder; with medication they were very close to normal functioning. The problem is when people think these diseases are fake, conspiracy by the government, or wrongly assume its a jinn possession and the symptoms go unchecked till it becomes a cause of their demise

May Allah SWT grant you the strength to overcome your illness.
Hello

Am I responsible

I had full mania at 17
30 now

I neither pray or fast

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.