/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should I reply with?

happymuslim
04-18-2017, 10:52 PM
Asalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
I do not want muslims reading comments like this and doubting there deen, People posting things like this push people away from islam. I'm a very not so knowledgable person and I only know the basics of islam and stuff, I'm also quite young and isn't very good at commenting and discussing these kinds of things. People claiming that they have 'read' quran and that it's disgusting need to be condemed by the ummah, I know as a muslim we defend the religion and try to give da'wah but I'm very bad at this so I ask my fellow muslims for help.

"Lol you obv never read the Suras, it does say you should cover your hair as a woman
the majority of muslims don't read the Quran in their own language which they understand, they read it in arabic which is dumb, or they even don't read it... i know a lot of people who are calling themselves as Muslim, as a true muslim blah blah but then they never read the quran and talking about how peaceful islam is... I am turkish and the majority in Turkey is muslim, and turkish is nowhere related to arabic, these two cultures and languages are from different families no where related, we only share the same Religion, but the turkish people most of them never touched a translated (into turkish) quran, they only learn the arabic alphabet at a mosque and then read it in arabic ... and yeah they do not understand what they are reading these people are depended what their family taught them or what the Imam taughts them about the islam and most of the family members cherry pick the friendly things and ingore the bad words spread by islam like it never existed... and then there are the Imams who do the same ... I used to be a muslim too but atfer reading the translation of quran and the polical motivation of islam, i felt so disgusted now i am an agnostic person...and a culture even a religion is like a mirror it reflects the truth about how a country or the people are like... and most of the islamic countries like saudi arabia, iran, iraq, syria shows what the true islam is! killing gay people because they are authentic to them selves, forbidding women how they want to dress like, not giving them voting rights... think about that"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karl
04-18-2017, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by happymuslim
Asalamualaikum brothers and sisters,
I do not want muslims reading comments like this and doubting there deen, People posting things like this push people away from islam. I'm a very not so knowledgable person and I only know the basics of islam and stuff, I'm also quite young and isn't very good at commenting and discussing these kinds of things. People claiming that they have 'read' quran and that it's disgusting need to be condemed by the ummah, I know as a muslim we defend the religion and try to give da'wah but I'm very bad at this so I ask my fellow muslims for help.

"Lol you obv never read the Suras, it does say you should cover your hair as a woman
the majority of muslims don't read the Quran in their own language which they understand, they read it in arabic which is dumb, or they even don't read it... i know a lot of people who are calling themselves as Muslim, as a true muslim blah blah but then they never read the quran and talking about how peaceful islam is... I am turkish and the majority in Turkey is muslim, and turkish is nowhere related to arabic, these two cultures and languages are from different families no where related, we only share the same Religion, but the turkish people most of them never touched a translated (into turkish) quran, they only learn the arabic alphabet at a mosque and then read it in arabic ... and yeah they do not understand what they are reading these people are depended what their family taught them or what the Imam taughts them about the islam and most of the family members cherry pick the friendly things and ingore the bad words spread by islam like it never existed... and then there are the Imams who do the same ... I used to be a muslim too but atfer reading the translation of quran and the polical motivation of islam, i felt so disgusted now i am an agnostic person...and a culture even a religion is like a mirror it reflects the truth about how a country or the people are like... and most of the islamic countries like saudi arabia, iran, iraq, syria shows what the true islam is! killing gay people because they are authentic to them selves, forbidding women how they want to dress like, not giving them voting rights... think about that"
I think you have been brain washed by the lefty liberals. The Quran was good from a lot of pagans point of view so they became Muslims. Islam only grinds the gears of the atheist liberals. People of other religions don't really have any problems with it. If someone calling themselves religious, attacks Islam, they are just lying liberals.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.