/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I found a site Discovering Islam.com

Shamnadanu
04-21-2017, 04:01 PM
this site claims to have got the details from hadith's and Quran and elaborating mathematical codes got from Quran they say signs of qiyama is soon ...as Imam Mehdi happens to come in 2017
visit for info: www.DiscoveringIslam.com

Astagfirullah ..
if then ...I am 21 years old and single ...my hope is to marry sooner ...willing to relocate to mecca ...talks malayalam English etc..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Simple_Person
04-21-2017, 04:49 PM
Have visited this site for couple of years now. A lot of information but also take things as a grain of salt. Based on numerical values they first said 2015, than 2016, than 2017 now. YET i still respect they do that, because this brings things to mind what is important and may happen in our life time. I even have looked at many things from a different perspective. Using paper money instead, try to strengthen my imaan, also strengthen my body by training etc, so if it happens in my life time, i would be of benefit so to say. If not than at least i have prepared for it. However IF it would really happen or not in our lifetime, Allah knows best about that. But always try to prepare for things even if they might not come.

azc
04-21-2017, 05:07 PM
This claim is based on conjecture which is of no worth.

Umm Malik
04-21-2017, 06:06 PM
We are in akhir azaman but no one can know exactly when the hour is
But rather we should consider how the world became and how the prophecies of the prophet about the hour are almost appear
This led us to think more about this Dunya and to be strong against trials and temptations and remind us to Allah we all belong and to him will return
( 187 ) They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, "Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly." They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, "Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know." 7:187

( 15 ) Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives. 20:15

( 55 ) But those who disbelieve will not cease to be in doubt of it until the Hour comes upon them unexpectedly or there comes to them the punishment of a barren Day. 43:66

( 18 ) Then do they await except that the Hour should come upon them unexpectedly? But already there have come [some of] its indications. Then what good to them, when it has come, will be their remembrance? 47:18

( 42 ) They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival?
( 43 ) In what [position] are you that you should mention it?
( 44 ) To your Lord is its finality.
( 45 ) You are only a warner for those who fear it.
( 46 ) It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof. 79:42/47

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
04-21-2017, 07:02 PM
came across that site before. Dismissed it as deviant fools who are lost in their numerical fallacies.

If it's not from the Quran and the Sunnah then we don't take knowledge from such sources. Most don't know have the knowledge to tell the difference between false and true information so they should stay away from these half lie websites and similarly such celebrity shakes many blindly follow and defend.

cinnamonrolls1
03-06-2018, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
came across that site before. Dismissed it as deviant fools who are lost in their numerical fallacies.

If it's not from the Quran and the Sunnah then we don't take knowledge from such sources. Most don't know have the knowledge to tell the difference between false and true information so they should stay away from these half lie websites and similarly such celebrity shakes many blindly follow and defend.
We're in the last days?? Ya Allah thats scary. I kid you not that has literally shook me to my core

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.