/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In my mind i'm 100% sure Allah will help me

Abdelkader
04-23-2017, 06:08 PM
I feel that Allah has a plan for me, I'm 18 years old an I want to be a professional goalkeeper. I need more height and I think that Allah will help me with all to become pro. is that a sign?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-23-2017, 06:13 PM
:salamext:

Allah is as you think of Him. If you think He's going to help you and give you the best in this life and the next then that's how He's going to treat you. If you're pessimistic and negative and think that Allah will won't help you then He'll make your circumstances as badly as you thought of Him.

However, I will also point the following verse:

"...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (2:216)

If Allah has plans for you to be a pro goalkeeper then nothing will stand in your way and stop you. If Allah has other plans for you then don't lose trust in Him as He knows what's good for you and what isn't. Be patient, make du'aa and trust Allah. Whatever He does for you is good for you even if you can't see it right now.

Abdelkader
04-23-2017, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

Allah is as you think of Him. If you think He's going to help you and give you the best in this life and the next then that's how He's going to treat you. If you're pessimistic and negative and think that Allah will won't help you then He'll make your circumstances as badly as you thought of Him.

"...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not." (2:216)

If Allah has plans for you to be a pro goalkeeper then nothing will stand in your way and stop you. If Allah has other plans for you then don't lose trust in Him as He knows what's good for you and what isn't. Be patient, make du'aa and trust Allah. Whatever He does for you is good for you even if you can't see it right now.

Thank you for your words

azc
04-23-2017, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdelkader
I feel that Allah has a plan for me, I'm 18 years old an I want to be a professional goalkeeper. I need Moreno height and I think that Allah will help me with all to become pro. is that a sign?
Use all your abilities, polish your talent and face all the challenges and competition with confidence.

Allah swt always does what is good for us.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-23-2017, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdelkader
I feel that Allah has a plan for me, I'm 18 years old an I want to be a professional goalkeeper. I need Moreno height and I think that Allah will help me with all to become pro. is that a sign?
Talk to other sportsmen or experts of concerned field pertaining to hight matter

Muhaba
04-23-2017, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Talk to other sportsmen or experts of concerned field pertaining to hight matter
Or make your own team of short sportsmen / goal keepers.

azc
04-23-2017, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhaba
Or make your own team of short sportsmen / goal keepers.
and what about opponents....?

Muhaba
04-23-2017, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
and what about opponents....?
Yes, the opponent teams can also be short. Something like little league

Hayaa8
04-29-2017, 09:28 AM
SubhanAllaah
Brother thank you
I needed this very kind of advice since I'm going in a divorce right after my husband took a second wife...

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

Bobbyflay23
04-30-2017, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa8
SubhanAllaah
Brother thank you
I needed this very kind of advice since I'm going in a divorce right after my husband took a second wife...
If your divorcing him don't if he wants to have 2 wives it's ok unless he loves one more then the other or treats the other better if that's not what you meant then I'm sorry and may allah grant you a better husband

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.