/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this man being a hypocrite?

Mustafa16
04-23-2017, 11:34 PM
I told you all about how I fell in love with my childhood crush, and I knew her father. And how her father got mad at me for constantly writing to her on social media, and told me how it's not modest to write to namahrams....well, i found out my old friend was following my brother on instagram, despite ignoring me, and was also following other boys...i told her father, but no reply...i confronted him, but no reply....i had a problem with a local gulenist imam, who i harassed about his daughter, who is still mad at me after 3 years....i asked the far away imam to talk to him since they are friends and colleagues, and i sent the text just now (as of the time i write this thread), and no reply. is he being a hypocrite?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
04-24-2017, 01:36 AM
Is who being a hypocrite? The father, imam #1, or imam #2?

I understand you are feeling some jealousy, but maybe because you have shown romantic interest in the girl before (while others have not) they prefer that you don't have contact with her. In any case, you shouldn't be obsessive about it. It's better for you in the end.

Bobbyflay23
04-24-2017, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I told you all about how I fell in love with my childhood crush, and I knew her father. And how her father got mad at me for constantly writing to her on social media, and told me how it's not modest to write to namahrams....well, i found out my old friend was following my brother on instagram, despite ignoring me, and was also following other boys...i told her father, but no reply...i confronted him, but no reply....i had a problem with a local gulenist imam, who i harassed about his daughter, who is still mad at me after 3 years....i asked the far away imam to talk to him since they are friends and colleagues, and i sent the text just now (as of the time i write this thread), and no reply. is he being a hypocrite?
Allot of the ummah now a days is hypocritical but its not our right to seek out who is a hypocrite and who's not and we cannot expose them and we cannot hate them because we don't know what's truly in there hearts and we don't know if they will lose there hypocrisy somtimes thoughts of judging others comes from without choice directly from Sheyton I suggest just ignoring it you don't know what that man does behind closed doors you will on the day of judgement unless he repents for anything he's done same goes to me you and everyone around us who has done wrong will be humiliated if that's what allah wills for some

Mustafa16
04-24-2017, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Is who being a hypocrite? The father, imam #1, or imam #2?

I understand you are feeling some jealousy, but maybe because you have shown romantic interest in the girl before (while others have not) they prefer that you don't have contact with her. In any case, you shouldn't be obsessive about it. It's better for you in the end.
sorry, i forgot to mention, imam #2 is the same person as the father. also, both me, and my brother are too young to get married. im 18 and have to finish college, and my brother is 16.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-24-2017, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
sorry, i forgot to mention, imam #2 is the same person as the father. also, both me, and my brother are too young to get married. im 18 and have to finish college, and my brother is 16.
bro, why don't you focus on your study instead of love, gulenism, turkey government etc ?

Bobbyflay23
04-25-2017, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
bro, why don't you focus on your study instead of love, gulenism, turkey government etc ?
He can get married young even as a 18 yr old it's even promoted in Islam just not by today's society

azc
04-25-2017, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
He can get married young even as a 18 yr old it's even promoted in Islam just not by today's society
Don't you think to be settled before marriage........?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.