/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tawbah

Muslimah inshal
04-27-2017, 04:47 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters in Islam ! :) I would like to ask some questions about tawbah .

1) How should a muslim make tawbah . I mean what's the correct way ?
2) Is there a specific duaa that one should recite ? .
3) Can you make tawbah at any time ?

So yeah how should one make tawbah .
Jazakumu Allahu Khairan kathiran .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bobbyflay23
04-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Tawbah has like 4 rules first admit your mistake don't justify it contemplate on it until your remourseful promise to not do it again and make a effort to not do it again it can be in your native language you can say anything that's seeking his forgiveness but there's a certain dua made by Adam alihi wassalam that went along Therese lines it's not the exact dua and u can read the dua in English like oh allah I am indeed among the wrongdoers and if you do not forgive me I will be among the losers and

Muslimah inshal
04-28-2017, 08:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bobbyflay23
Tawbah has like 4 rules first admit your mistake don't justify it contemplate on it until your remourseful promise to not do it again and make a effort to not do it again it can be in your native language you can say anything that's seeking his forgiveness but there's a certain dua made by Adam alihi wassalam that went along Therese lines it's not the exact dua and u can read the dua in English like oh allah I am indeed among the wrongdoers and if you do not forgive me I will be among the losers and
Ah okay Jazaka allahu Khairan brother . I just wanted to know the exact way to make tawbah

azc
04-28-2017, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah inshal
Ah okay Jazaka allahu Khairan brother . I just wanted to know the exact way to make tawbah
When :

Intention is pious

Regret is deep

Hell is before eyes

Eyes are full of tears

Body trembles

Innerself squirms

Then :

Your heart speaks you've been forgiven.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.